PDA

View Full Version : Monster Tower

Chase
03-22-2005, 06:58 AM
I am looking at purchasing a monster tower for my boat, and I wonder if anyone here has one, or has an opinion on this product they would like to share.
I know they aren't the top of the line type of tower, but they still look good and are priced right. I have looked at other towers and though they look impressive, I have grabbed on and gave them a shake and they moved lots, where I have done the same shake test on a monster and they were rock solid..
Ones that shook are ones such as Roswell...high price, yet seem not so great..???

Flyinbowtie
03-22-2005, 03:14 PM
We looked at a lot of towers at the sacto boat show a couple of weeks ago.
The only other tower I would consider is a Pro Flight, which as it happens, is the factory tower on our (Sanger) boat. The Proflight model we liked, which was not the top-o-the-line, would have been right at $2100.00 by the time we got in built and powdercoated to our specs.
That was the "one time only show deal"...
Monster just upped their price a couple hundred bucks, and now comes with a swivel tow-point and a couple other improvements. It is right about $1300, shipping included. If we don't bend one out ourselves, this is the way we are going to go. Lots of folks on wakeworld.com have high praise for Monster, if that is of value to you...

Cbrown
03-22-2005, 09:02 PM
The Monster Tower is the way to go for aftermarket towers, and in my opinion I would go with one over any of the high end towers other than maybe the Titan Series II tower. For the price they cannot be beat, and also their customer service is top notch. I have several friends that have them on their boats and if I were buying a tower I would not hesitate for a minute.

Chase
03-23-2005, 06:03 AM
Thanks for the input....I will be the proud owner of a monster tower in a few days...
Just to let you know that Monster is offering free shipping to continental US and the towers are still selling for $995 on the web site...

Chase
03-23-2005, 10:00 AM
OK...just checked the site again and they did increase the price...bastards