PDA

View Full Version : Hey Chub

Tom Brown
03-22-2005, 02:59 PM
I was just thinking how ironic it would be if you were a skinny man. :idea:
Does that ID describe your girth as a man or your ability to derive value from Buffet Village?

chub
03-22-2005, 03:08 PM
No irony here. I got a big belllly with my name tatted on it. It is cool in restaurants Chub party of 2 your tables ready Chub over the PA. What's really cool is calling my friends and hearing their kids yell Dad, Chub's on the phone! STARBUCKS they never wanna say chub... Politically correct tree hugging fags. I call'em out!

Tom Brown
03-22-2005, 03:20 PM
... so you're a large man with an average penis? That's cool. :cool:

stoker
03-22-2005, 03:28 PM
... so you're a large man with an average penis? That's cool. :cool:
Why would you assume he has an average penis? For all we know he might be hung like an elevator button. :D Why is it when women put on weight thier tits get bigger, but when men put on weight the unit does not? :idea: It's not fair.

bohica
03-22-2005, 03:47 PM
I think Chub suffers from the dreaded old DickieDo disease. His belly hangs down further than his DickieDo. :eek:

chub
03-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Tom Brown you bring out the best in folks.. Bohica's kids happen to be some of the "Dad, Chub's on the phone" kids. Shoot I don't even talk to him on the phone anymore, his kids remember more than he does. They just tell him what's going on. What the hell is he posting on here for? This ain't GD.com :sqeyes: My shlong rocks......just ask me! :D :D
Average size who turned your switch on.

chub
03-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Why would you assume he has an average penis? For all we know he might be hung like an elevator button. :D Why is it when women put on weight thier tits get bigger, but when men put on weight the unit does not? :idea: It's not fair.
I'm not deep but I beat the crap outta the sides! Change your username jackhole. 4/9 you going? Bohica you going?

Ntwotrance
03-22-2005, 04:55 PM
Hey Chub! I tried to call you last week....no one home....

chub
03-22-2005, 05:07 PM
Hey Chub! I tried to call you last week....no one home....
Sorry Doug River River River did PM on the boat but my phone droppped a turd. I'll get a new one this week. :rollside: Don't listen to BOHICA about my unit! :cry: :cry: :cry:

bohica
03-22-2005, 05:08 PM
4/9 you going? Bohica you going?
I'll be in Glamis 3/25 to 3/29, then off to Havasu till the 3rd. Not gonna make it on the 9th. :hammer2:

chub
03-22-2005, 05:17 PM
WTF they cancelled .25 mill outta my maintenance budget so the weekend after 4/2 is wide freakin open. you think that new conquest can make it for some pigarse to Moabi sometime? Paging STOKER!

bohica
03-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Don't wanna hear it. It's 4 weeks away from April 15th and I'm here at the office cracking the whip and making sure all the staff are putting in their 80 hour weeks. Their gonna have to work 85 hours next week since I'm gonna be playing in the sand and on the water for the entire week. :D
Sometimes you just gotta say eff it, and go have some fun. Gotta spend time with the kids while I still can. :D

chub
03-22-2005, 05:46 PM
Don't wanna hear it. It's 4 weeks away from April 15th and I'm here at the office cracking the whip and making sure all the staff are putting in their 80 hour weeks. Their gonna have to work 85 hours next week since I'm gonna be playing in the sand and on the water for the entire week. :D
Sometimes you just gotta say eff it, and go have some fun. Gotta spend time with the kids while I still can. :D
Buddy God willing you and I will spend alot of time together and with your kids. Better watch it. I mite just join ya. I don't feel so hot!! :D :D :D

Tom Brown
03-22-2005, 08:22 PM
Tom Brown you bring out the best in folks.
All in a day's work, my friend. :cool:

Kachina26
03-23-2005, 06:57 AM
I was just thinking how ironic it would be if you were a skinny man. :idea:
and wouldn't it be equally ironic if Brown was actually a white guy :D

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 07:27 AM
... who likes to shit.

Chase
03-23-2005, 08:29 AM