PDA

View Full Version : So, there I am driving home....

Ntwotrance
03-22-2005, 04:44 PM
when this idiot in a toyota decides he doesn't like the lane he's in and rams into the suburban....he hits so hard he goes up on two wheels, I start to pull over and notice that he's not up for wanting to stop....so, I jump in front of him with the suburban and let it be known that it'd be a good idea for him to pull over. He does, we get out, he looks at the damage his p.o.s. car did and says "I only have one point left on my license, I dont' have a job, the rents coming due, can I just give you some money to fix it?"...yeah right....focker. Luckily he has insurance....

Jordy
03-22-2005, 04:47 PM
At least you caught him. Hit and run must be the new fad. Seems like every night on the news they are running a story about it. Had one today in front of my office before I stopped in. Some guy in a Dodge nailed a lady in a Tahoe. They were loading her up in the ambulance. He apparently just kept going. :idea:

Ntwotrance
03-22-2005, 04:52 PM
I think it is becoming a fad...I just had a feeling he was going to try and run, and low and behold he tried...and failed.

Ziggy
03-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Bummer deal :devil: , hopefully his Insurance is in effect...
Jordy might be right, we had a hit/run at work last week...guy looses control and swpies two cars parked on the curb and bails outta there....luckily one of my Techs was right there and followed him, took down his plate then tried to get the guy to stop.......his doors were locked so he couldn't get into the car and take the keys out, then the guy goes down the wrong side of traffic and blows thru a red lighted intersection :rolleyes: :rolleyes: fugging idiot :notam:

dmontzsta
03-22-2005, 04:57 PM
People like to play stupid sometimes and act like they didnt know it happened, kinda hard though. ATLEAST!!! he had insurance...geeez :) I hope everything goes well, if not, I know where a Suburban is for $6k :D

Ntwotrance
03-22-2005, 04:58 PM
it is in effect, I called them, got a claim number, called my insurance and got a claim number from them...his insurance adjustor is suppose to stop by tomorrow to check out the damage.

Ntwotrance
03-22-2005, 04:59 PM
People like to play stupid sometimes and act like they didnt know it happened, kinda hard though. ATLEAST!!! he had insurance...geeez :) I hope everything goes well, if not, I know where a Suburban is for $6k :D
and it's green right? :yuk: :)

chub
03-22-2005, 04:59 PM
You were alone? Do you think you got the correct info. Let me know if there's something fishy and I'll help if I can. Just glad your okay and way to wake up a loser biatch. one for Ntwotrance! :D :D :D :D :D is it rainin?

Ntwotrance
03-22-2005, 05:01 PM
You were alone? Do you think you got the correct info. Let me know if there's something fishy and I'll help if I can. Just glad your okay and way to wake up a loser biatch. one for Ntwotrance! :D :D :D :D :D is it rainin?
I was just coming back from work bro...luckily alone. I got all his info, even snagged his drivers licences and copied every bit of it. then snagged his insurance card, made sure it was ligit (called them from the side of the road to start the process)...

Ntwotrance
03-22-2005, 05:02 PM
Somebody hit and ran my Expedition in Havasu this weekend. Luckily, the damage is pretty minor, but they still ran. I wasn't in the car, it was parked at a restruant.
why is it people pull sh1t like this? I've seen hit and runs before and got as much info as I could for people, but these nutsacks still do it....fockers.

Ntwotrance
03-22-2005, 05:16 PM
I was in the McDonald's parking lot, eating at the Mexican place next door. The parking lot was PACKED. I can't believe nobody saw it. The worst part is, I just filed a claim last week on my wife's S-Class because somebody broke two windows out of her car at work. BTW, two S-Class windows will set you back $1300 at the dealer. :burningm:
damn, sorry to hear that...

ahhell
03-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Dont you wish it was legal to shoot stupid people..............? :messedup:

Ntwotrance
03-22-2005, 05:18 PM
Dont you wish it was legal to shoot stupid people..............? :messedup:
hell, I'd have to stock up on ammo :boxingguy