PDA

View Full Version : Jay Photoglou - Another Happy Customer

THATJEFFGUY
03-22-2005, 05:38 PM
Ok so I've been reading all the posts about everyone on here buying Chevy's from Jay Photoglou for the last several months and thinkin' to myself...damn who is this guy ?? Well unfortunately my '04 Suburban was stolen a few weeks ago, so when it wasn't recovered, I decided to call Jay for a new SUV. I spoke with him this morning about 10:30, told him what I wanted, then at 4:15 he delivered my '05 Tahoe to my office all the way from Orange to San Bernardino. Damn, talk about service...2 phone calls and 5 minutes to sign the papers, now I'm impressed as hell !! I've never bought a car that easy ! Hell I may buy a couple extra cars from Jay, just cuz it was TOO easy...thanks again Jay !

racecar.hotshoe
03-22-2005, 07:39 PM
As it should be!Way to go Jay.......... :cool:

PHOTOGLOU
03-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Thanks .... Hope you like it.... Hey are you getting use out of that Fast track transponder??? I'll call you tomorrow Jay

racecar.hotshoe
03-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Hey WTF! Jay I didnt get a Fasttrack!...... :D :D

al cole'holic
03-28-2005, 08:47 PM
Ok so I've been reading all the posts about everyone on here buying Chevy's from Jay Photoglou for the last several months and thinkin' to myself...damn who is this guy ?? Well unfortunately my '04 Suburban was stolen a few weeks ago, so when it wasn't recovered, I decided to call Jay for a new SUV. I spoke with him this morning about 10:30, told him what I wanted, then at 4:15 he delivered my '05 Tahoe to my office all the way from Orange to San Bernardino. Damn, talk about service...2 phone calls and 5 minutes to sign the papers, now I'm impressed as hell !! I've never bought a car that easy ! Hell I may buy a couple extra cars from Jay, just cuz it was TOO easy...thanks again Jay !
...congrats!! I just hope he is in this biz for a long time, I will never buy from anyone else.
Do you still have the Cadi Jeff??

roln 20s
03-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Great work Jay--as always...living up to the awesome rep :)
Roln 20s

THATJEFFGUY
03-28-2005, 10:25 PM
...congrats!! I just hope he is in this biz for a long time, I will never buy from anyone else.
Do you still have the Cadi Jeff??
Yep I still have the Caddy...wanna trade some cash for it ?

THATJEFFGUY
03-28-2005, 10:28 PM
Thanks .... Hope you like it.... Hey are you getting use out of that Fast track transponder??? I'll call you tomorrow Jay Oh yeah ! I've used it every day since you left it in my truck...just driving back and forth to OC for no reason at all ! :D

PHOTOGLOU
03-28-2005, 10:54 PM
Oh yeah ! I've used it every day since you left it in my truck...just driving back and forth to OC for no reason at all ! :D
Keep going two more weeks and you'll have enough miles to trade it in on a new one :D

al cole'holic
03-29-2005, 03:30 PM
Yep I still have the Caddy...wanna trade some cash for it ?
...feel like draggin her out to Laughlin for the River Run, eye candy for my booth and a huge draw of people to see it? :idea:

THATJEFFGUY
03-29-2005, 09:28 PM
...feel like draggin her out to Laughlin for the River Run, eye candy for my booth and a huge draw of people to see it? :idea:
What kinda booth ? I would drive it, but I'm riding the Harley out to Laughlin..lemme think about it and maybe I'll have someone trailer the Caddy out.

al cole'holic
03-30-2005, 09:15 AM
What kinda booth ? I would drive it, but I'm riding the Harley out to Laughlin..lemme think about it and maybe I'll have someone trailer the Caddy out.
I got a 40' booth at the Flamingo, just thought it might be cool to put it in the booth along with the bikes... :)

THATJEFFGUY
03-30-2005, 10:04 AM
I got a 40' booth at the Flamingo, just thought it might be cool to put it in the booth along with the bikes... :)
OK, lemme check with a couple buddies that are driving out..I may just trailer the Caddy out with them. I will let you know asap.

PHOTOGLOU
03-31-2005, 11:04 PM
Thank you for bringing back the Fastrak good to see you happy with the Tahoe