PDA

View Full Version : Hangover Help

Tequila-John
03-23-2005, 06:22 AM
What do you all do when your hungover? I went drinking lastnight and I am hurting bad today......

BarryMac
03-23-2005, 06:32 AM
Burger King - Two Double Cheesaburgers, Large Fries and the biggest Diet (yes I said Diet) Pepsi that they have... or a big bowl of cow fat that Mexicans call Menudo...

ahhell
03-23-2005, 06:35 AM
Fish on the bottom yogurt...Mackeral is best... :D
J/K
toast, aspirin and something sweet and carbonated...and time :hammer2:

riverbound
03-23-2005, 06:39 AM
IHOP. Some pain killers. and an energy drink (Rockstar works the best)
Or a bloody mary.

Tequila-John
03-23-2005, 07:03 AM
I like cheeseburgers :) Thanks guys. Had several Cape Cod's lastnight then swithed over to beer. Not smart at all but had a good time. Did someone say cheeseburgers? YUMMY

waterwitch
03-23-2005, 07:09 AM
Best Hang Over Food:
Jack in the box 2 Tacos and a huge
diet coke.
Works great.... oh and don't forget the
'3' asprin!

Sleek-Jet
03-23-2005, 07:11 AM
WTF is a Cape Cod???
Anymore, if I've been hitting the bottle pretty hard, I try to drink a glass or two of water before I go to bed.... A good part of the hangover is due to dehydration. The water helps the Kidneys/Liver do their job and get all the crap out of your system.
... But that probably doesn't help you right now, does it?? THe hair of the dog is the best cure that I know of...

Mtg Pro
03-23-2005, 07:12 AM
Watch a replay of the bond market yesterday, You'll puke and start feeling better right away

a catered life
03-23-2005, 07:14 AM
Best Hang Over Food:
Jack in the box 2 Tacos and a huge
diet coke.
Works great.... oh and don't forget the
'3' asprin!
ouch :yuk: jack in the crack :cry: you must have a strong stomach there

a catered life
03-23-2005, 07:15 AM
WTF is a Cape Cod???
Anymore, if I've been hitting the bottle pretty hard, I try to drink a glass or two of water before I go to bed.... A good part of the hangover is due to dehydration. The water helps the Kidneys/Liver do their job and get all the crap out of your system.
... But that probably doesn't help you right now, does it?? THe hair of the dog is the best cure that I know of...
cape cod........fancy way to say vodka and cranberry yum yum

CMABadseed
03-23-2005, 07:16 AM
take some of that airborne stuff, or a BC powder or 2 depending on how bad it is :jawdrop: :hammer2: .

AzLakeLizard
03-23-2005, 07:17 AM
Gatorade or Propel.. and Large ones.. pain killer or if you can hack it take a alka seltzer Cold. Then you take a nap... lol
or just crack a beer / Hair of the dog.. hang out on the back of the boat and then go for one of those hair raising quick dips! :sqeyes:
Brings you right back to life! (or shocks the sheeeat out of you and you forget your hangover.. ) :D
oh and sunglasses! :messedup:

Tequila-John
03-23-2005, 07:31 AM
Watch a replay of the bond market yesterday, You'll puke and start feeling better right away
Mtg Pro Yesterday was crazy with the bond market and 3 .25% rate increases. Not good for the old pipeline

Parker Dreamin
03-23-2005, 08:33 AM
The best way is to take off the dress that you are wearing and sack up...... and drink again !!!! And that damn bond sure F'd things up yesterday, but today is a new day !! SUSHI Dreams bro......

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 08:38 AM
What do you all do when your hungover?
I think about drinking less tequila John.

SB
03-23-2005, 08:40 AM
If you are sick to your stomach, take Alka Seltzer, or some toast with little or no butter. Take 222s, they are aspirin, codiene, and caffeine. Legal in Canada and the Bahamas. Smoke pot. Finish with a pepsi.

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 08:42 AM
Take 222s, they are aspirin, codiene, and caffeine. Legal in Canada and the Bahamas. Smoke pot. Finish with a pepsi.
... and if you don't find that completely effective, try heroin.

Tequila-John
03-23-2005, 09:04 AM
HAHAHAHA. Thanks for the tips guys

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 09:21 AM
I used to drink... a lot. :)
The best thing I found was to make myself throw up before going to sleep. I always felt way, way better the next day. :cool:

Jbb
03-23-2005, 09:23 AM
I used to drink... a lot. :)
The best thing I found was to make myself throw up before going to sleep. I always felt way, way better the next day. :cool:
You said thats how you keep your trim phisique too :eek:
To the Vomitorium...Brown

6 Dollar Boat
03-23-2005, 09:25 AM
I like cheeseburgers :) Thanks guys. Had several Cape Cod's lastnight then swithed over to beer. Not smart at all but had a good time. Did someone say cheeseburgers? YUMMY
French Fries Will Help...something about the grease.
Next time use Grey Goose and it wont be bad at all :D :D

Tequila-John
03-23-2005, 09:37 AM
French Fries Will Help...something about the grease.
Next time use Grey Goose and it wont be bad at all :D :D
I used Ketle One. Ran it wide open

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 09:39 AM
To the Vomitorium...Brown
... so the summer after I finished high school...
My parents were out at the lake for the weekend. I had the kick ass home theater so a buddy and I were at my place pound drinks back like RiverDave in a motor vehicle and watching movies. There was a spare bed for my buddy and it was summer so there was no school.
After a night of Beaumont style partying on tequila and BK (my buddy was a night manager), we puked and went to bed. I knew we would sleep until supper time on Monday and that my Mom would be home doing laundry and cleaning the downstairs bathroom, as per her Monday ritual, so I cleaned the toilet before we passed out. All was good.
I awoke the next day around 7 pm. My Mom was whistling cheerily in the laundry room and all seemed well.
When I went to the bathroom, everything was sparkling fresh so it was clear that it had been cleaned since I swabbed the decks earlier that day. After draining my lizard, I put the seat down and saw what appeared to be a Burger King flavored pizza between the lid and the tank. Mom, of course, never mentioned it. She was always a good sport.