PDA

View Full Version : I wanna se more of this : 85 militants killed in battle

carbonmarine
03-23-2005, 10:05 AM
U.S., Iraqis say 85 militants killed in battle
Officials say fighters at Tikrit camp included foreign nationals
MSNBC News Services
Updated: 11:42 a.m. ET March 23, 2005
BAGHDAD, Iraq - U.S. and Iraqi forces raided a suspected guerrilla training camp and killed 85 fighters, the single biggest one-day death toll for militants in months and the latest in a series of blows to the insurgency, Iraqi officials said Wednesday.
"Among the dead are Arab and foreign fighters, including Sudanese, Algerians and Moroccans, as well as other nationalities," Interior Ministry spokesman Sabah Kadhim told Reuters :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

mirvin
03-23-2005, 10:10 AM
Yeah, it's always nice when there's more killing. :frown:
Kill or be killed......
Maybe those guys wouldn't kill us if they had the chance. I bet you could reason with them.
mirvin
:notam:

mirvin
03-23-2005, 10:19 AM
I like that..."lecture intent". Sounds worse then "criminal intent' :p No lecturing from me...just mindless reactions to peoples posts...kinda like your post :220v:
mirvin

carbonmarine
03-23-2005, 10:24 AM
ShockBob,
Thanks for your service. The point is is that a certain culling here is absolutly nescissary and called for regardless of what your business acumen or experience may tell you about us here in the forums .. As Mirvin jokingly mentioned,
" perhaps we could reason with "... You know damn well that not poissible in this case.
Carbon/Rick32 :messedup:

mirvin
03-23-2005, 10:35 AM
That's actually your best strategy, resorting to personal insults. Maybe you could threaten to kick my ass over the internet next.
Dang BOB....maybe we should just start over here.....I wasn't trying to insult you. I read your post as being sarcastic and that's how I replied.
But if you want to meet me in front of the server after school maybe we can come to some kind of agreeement:notam: It's on like DONKEY KON:messedup:
Notice my choice selection of "smileys" to ensure there's no inferred aggression. :coffeycup
mirvin :cool:

Jordy
03-23-2005, 10:41 AM
I have no problem with killing, I just don't think it's something that we should glorify and celebrate. There's nothing especially happy about taking another man's life, regardless of the reason.
You don't think they glorify and revel everytime they kill someone? Have you seen the videos they put out? They seem pretty happy about every kill they make, even the non-military kills, such as the journalists and workers who are trying to make that shit hole a better place.. I think it's only fair. Hell, if it was up to me, I'd build a bomb proof pipeline to get the oil out far enough and then glass the place. Make it a bad place to live for the next 250,000 years. :jawdrop:
That's my only comment in this thread because it's not worth the time to debate. The two sides will never agree, no matter how many keyboards are worn out debating it.

mirvin
03-23-2005, 10:49 AM
I was just joking with you as well. I tend not to use smilies, because if you have to use smilies, the joke wasn't that funny.
No problems, I just hate seeing war and killing glorified. It makes it seem easy and fun and trivial, like it's something to do while waiting for your next meal.
So now my jokes arent' funny huh???
Just kidding....
mirvin :wink: