PDA

View Full Version : I Want You To Want Me!

RiverOtter
03-23-2005, 12:02 PM
Wahoo! Cheap Trick live at the Riverbend Festival ( www.riverbendfestival.com ). This is gonna be fun! Anybody seen them lately?

moneypit
03-23-2005, 12:12 PM
I need you to need me.

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 12:18 PM
http://www.cmhrecords.com/picts/header/cmhimage2.jpg :idea: :D

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 12:20 PM
Mommy's alright Daddy's alright............What was I singing? :coffeycup :D

NashvilleBound
03-23-2005, 12:50 PM
Mommy’s alright, daddy’s alright, they just seem a little weird.
Surrender, surrender, but don’t give yourself away, ay, ay, ay.
....and yes you were singing.....little pitchy but it was alright :hammerhea
I remember playing The Flame in San Diego....people love that group live

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 01:37 PM
Wahoo! Cheap Trick live at the Riverbend Festival...
Ain't that a shame?

voodoomedman
03-23-2005, 01:39 PM
I saw them open for Aerosmith at the Joint at the Hard Rock Vegas. Pretty good stuff. I have a guitar pick somewhere around here.

RiverOtter
03-23-2005, 01:58 PM
Mommy’s alright, daddy’s alright, they just seem a little weird.
Surrender, surrender, but don’t give yourself away, ay, ay, ay.
....and yes you were singing.....little pitchy but it was alright :hammerhea
I remember playing The Flame in San Diego....people love that group live
:idea: This could be a fun night, Y'all should come over for this one. :D

NashvilleBound
03-23-2005, 02:03 PM
:idea: This could be a fun night, Y'all should come over for this one. :D When is it...It would be cool to see them live again.

RiverOtter
03-23-2005, 02:06 PM
When is it...It would be cool to see them live again.
June 17th 9:30 on the river :cool: How cool is that?! And Pat Benitar is June 18th 9:30 on the river.

NashvilleBound
03-23-2005, 02:10 PM
Probably a little too far in advance to promise we can make it. If we are in town we'll come down for sure tho. Stacy sis is due the middle of June (like I care) and she's making us all fly back to San Diego for the damn delivery. Really, I hope she's a week premature.

RiverOtter
03-23-2005, 02:14 PM
Probably a little too far in advance to promise we can make it. If we are in town we'll come down for sure tho. Stacy sis is due the middle of June (like I care) and she's making us all fly back to San Diego for the damn delivery. Really, I hope she's a week premature.
Well, at least you'll get some good Mex Food. Riverbend starts June 10 with Kid Rock. Unfortunatly Mrs and I will be in Mexico City but will be back for the next weekend. Check out the website www.riverbendfestival.com and see if there is anybody you'd like to see. Y'all could stay in our house if you wanted. Anyway we can help. :cool: Gotta go. Headed home should take about 5 minutes.... Oh crap 15 minutes... gotta got to the store. :yuk:

NashvilleBound
03-23-2005, 02:15 PM
Well, at least you'll get some good Mex Food. Riverbend starts June 10 with Kid Rock. Unfortunatly Mrs and I will be in Mexico City but will be back for the next weekend. Check out the website www.riverbendfestival.com and see if there is anybody you'd like to see. Y'all could stay in our house if you wanted. Anyway we can help. :cool: Gotta go. Headed home should take about 5 minutes.... Oh crap 15 minutes... gotta got to the store. :yuk:
LOL...your trying to rub in the commute time to the wrong guy...remember mine is ZERO;) Good try slim. :notam:

canuck1
03-23-2005, 02:18 PM
Wahoo! Cheap Trick live at the Riverbend Festival ( www.riverbendfestival.com ). This is gonna be fun! Anybody seen them lately?
Define "lately"

voodoomedman
03-23-2005, 02:22 PM
dude your sister in law is crazy. My son was just born last Tuesday and everyone can drive you nuts. You love them and all but you just want to bond with your kid and everybody wants to drop by...

NashvilleBound
03-23-2005, 03:23 PM
dude your sister in law is crazy. My son was just born last Tuesday and everyone can drive you nuts. You love them and all but you just want to bond with your kid and everybody wants to drop by...
Its the gene pool. :D BTW: congrats on your son!

MsDrmr
03-23-2005, 03:34 PM
the mr introduced me to that song. I'm jealous,,,have a great time.

voodoomedman
03-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Its the gene pool. :D BTW: congrats on your son!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

ClownRoyal
03-23-2005, 04:32 PM
Saw them in Charlotte a couple of years ago then again in Spokane last year with the release of their new Cd. They can still rock! You should have lots of fun.

RiverOtter
03-23-2005, 05:02 PM
Saw them in Charlotte a couple of years ago then again in Spokane last year with the release of their new Cd. They can still rock! You should have lots of fun.
They got a new CD???? :jawdrop:

ClownRoyal
03-23-2005, 05:35 PM
They got a new CD???? :jawdrop:
Ya...can't remember the name of it. Came out a year or two ago. Save your money...as their old stuff is much better.

RiverOtter
03-24-2005, 04:54 AM
Ya...can't remember the name of it. Came out a year or two ago. Save your money...as their old stuff is much better.
Why is it when a band or artist (in general) gets older they loose thier creativity. Some examples:
Heart
Van Halen
Elton John
Cheap Trick
Many others but I'm it's too early and I'm in a brain lock :notam: :coffeycup

NashvilleBound
03-24-2005, 04:57 AM
Many others but I'm it's too early and I'm in a brain lock :notam: :coffeycup
You dont say.....;) ....off to the gym.....

RiverOtter
03-24-2005, 05:22 AM
You dont say.....;) ....off to the gym.....
Dog! :D

jdf
03-24-2005, 05:26 AM
we might have to make it over too that little dealio

RiverOtter
03-24-2005, 05:32 AM
we might have to make it over too that little dealio
In those 2 weekends there will be 4 (I think) music festivals with in 150 mile radius of Chattanooga.
Riverbend in Chattanooga
Bonaroo in Middle TN (lots of hippy love :D )
City Lights in Nashville
Something is Birmingham

NashvilleBound
03-24-2005, 07:30 AM
Dog! :D
Gotta make use of the meds.... :messedup: roid rage is a myth too;)

RiverOtter
03-24-2005, 07:56 AM
Gotta make use of the meds.... :messedup: roid rage is a myth too;)
Good to hear. Don't want to get my arse kicked for nothing :D