PDA

View Full Version : Final Pictures of the Ultra up for auction on ebay

rvrtoy
03-23-2005, 12:15 PM
Check out the final pictures of the audio video system in the Ultra 27 Shadow up for auction on ebay.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/phd12volt/album?.dir=mail&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
If you are in the market for a new boat you should check out this auction. It starts on March 26th and runs through April 3rd. The reserve is only $75,000 and the money goes to a VERY worth while cause!!
Go to www.installerchallenge.com to pre register for this auction which benefits the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (Team Fight for Faith) and get all the bidding details!!!

RiverDave
03-23-2005, 12:19 PM
I had a chance to go take a cruise in this thing a week ago. Came out of the hole pretty good, but what surprised me is that thing actually had a little "get up" to it when it was up n running. Managed to get 68 mph on a short lake with 2 people, and a shitload of stereo weight. I'd bet it'd run 70 all day long with some room to stretch it's legs, and a hair over 70 with the etheopian and fumes in the tanks etc..
RD

Scream
03-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Where the hell do you sit..lol That thing cracks me up. Too funny
Scream

rvrtoy
03-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Thats true RD. I didn't remember you went when they tested it.
You should have seen the crowd it was drawing in Havasu this weekend at the Trukin' show.

Brady Bunch
03-23-2005, 01:07 PM
Where the hell do you sit..lol That thing cracks me up. Too funny
Scream
Steve, how many speakers total on that boat. It must sound ridiculously loud!

rvrtoy
03-23-2005, 01:40 PM
30 speakers and approx 20K watts.
The boat is soooo loud outside of the boat and nearly impossible to stand inside the boat. The kicker is it has a crystal clear sound. One of the best sound quality guys in the business tuned it and perfected the sound.
I can have them work on the new 23 if you want. LOL

Outnumbered
03-23-2005, 01:48 PM
Hey RT, what kind of grills are those? My boat needs some grills. These car grills are all rusted on the new ride. Are they plastic?
Thanks

rvrtoy
03-23-2005, 01:52 PM
This is a new line of speakers from JL's new marine division. The grills are included with the seperates.
Ron's billet can hook you up with a nice set that matches your boat.

Brady Bunch
03-23-2005, 01:53 PM
30 speakers and approx 20K watts.
The boat is soooo loud outside of the boat and nearly impossible to stand inside the boat. The kicker is it has a crystal clear sound. One of the best sound quality guys in the business tuned it and perfected the sound.
I can have them work on the new 23 if you want. LOL
I have a 1/3 of that.... :D
Martin dialed us in! It sounds pretty badass! All JL speakers and amps, 2x12", 6x5.25, 2x6.9, 2 amps and an Alpine deck is all we need!

riverracerx
03-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Saw the boat at the Truckin' event last weekend. Sick gel work!!! Ultra did a great job on the graphics.
I would hate for the owner to park next to me in the channel though. That thing is LOUD!

Outnumbered
03-23-2005, 01:56 PM
This is a new line of speakers from JL's new marine division. The grills are included with the seperates.
Ron's billet can hook you up with a nice set that matches your boat.
Oh ya, I see the little JL on them. Ron's look nice but I was worried about the kids (or dad's toe) getting cut-up in them. Looking for something a little more tame. These look cool.
Any news on the stuff I PM'd you about?
Thanks

rvrtoy
03-23-2005, 02:05 PM
At least you wouldn't have to worry about running down your batteries :D
LOL
There was a lot of good exposure at the truckin' event and a couple of nice wet t shirt contests in the boat as well. :cool:

Totally IncapASSitated
03-23-2005, 02:17 PM
Hey Rvr -
You're definitely right...that is a great cause!!!
My bestfriend, nicest guy you can meet, is 27 and has been battling (and winning for that matter!!!!) CF for a long time. And with all of our support they will find a cure soon for him and the thousands of others who suffer from this disease.
Everyone...go out and buy a few of the purple bracelets to help support research for a cure and to spread awareness about the disease!!!
http://www.milanfoundation.org/ <--Order here

Outnumbered
03-23-2005, 02:19 PM
There was a lot of good exposure at the truckin' event and a couple of nice wet t shirt contests in the boat as well. :cool:
We need some pix :cool:

rvrtoy
03-23-2005, 02:26 PM
Oh ya, I see the little JL on them. Ron's look nice but I was worried about the kids (or dad's toe) getting cut-up in them. Looking for something a little more tame. These look cool.
Any news on the stuff I PM'd you about?
Thanks
I have to go over with JW when he gets back into town Friday. I will let you know. By the way, the sticker guy will be here in the am so I can get you a price.

Outnumbered
03-23-2005, 02:30 PM
I have to go over with JW when he gets back into town Friday. I will let you know. By the way, the sticker guy will be here in the am so I can get you a price.
Thanks again for all the help. Now, how about those wet t-shirt pix :devil:

voodoomedman
03-23-2005, 02:36 PM
Hey RT, what kind of grills are those? My boat needs some grills. These car grills are all rusted on the new ride. Are they plastic?
Thanks
My grills ain't rusted but they like to jump off the speaker every now and again. Those ones in the pictures are pretty cool. How much does Ron's charge for something like that?????? I also like the billet glove box. I've got the plastic one. The new ones are like 150 starting at dana marine. I ain't complaining though considering what I paid for my boat and what one would go for with the exact same setup.

rvrtoy
03-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Thanks again for all the help. Now, how about those wet t-shirt pix :devil:
I didn't have my camera :cry:
I heard that riverracerx was there though...maybe he got some good ones.

Outnumbered
03-23-2005, 02:42 PM
My grills ain't rusted but they like to jump off the speaker every now and again. Those ones in the pictures are pretty cool. How much does Ron's charge for something like that?????? I also like the billet glove box. I've got the plastic one. The new ones are like 150 starting at dana marine. I ain't complaining though considering what I paid for my boat and what one would go for with the exact same setup.
About $75 per speaker :220v:

voodoomedman
03-23-2005, 02:47 PM
About $75 per speaker :220v:
ok dokey. sounds like a small bit of super glue to the rescue then. 8X75=600 smackers. Anywho. Back to the topic at hand. I don't want to hijack this thread away from the cause at hand. I hope that boat sells for a pretty penny. If I was rich I'd drop a wad of cash on it.

BiggusJimbus
03-23-2005, 04:26 PM
I had a chance to go take a cruise in this thing a week ago. ... I'd bet it'd run 70 all day long with some room to stretch it's legs, and a hair over 70 with the etheopian and fumes in the tanks etc..
RD
Hey RD, what's the octane rating on those Ethopians?

rvrtoy
03-23-2005, 04:50 PM
Hey RD, what's the octane rating on those Ethopians?
:D