PDA

View Full Version : OK Gotta Get Somethin off my Chest

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 12:26 PM
Guys and Girls,
What is the deal with the shocker? That sh*t went out about 5 years ago. I mean it was cool when I was in high school for god sakes! Come up with something new and un-original for once. Not to say I am not into giving the infamous shocker, but to throw it up like a gang sign is ridiculous! Get something new!

Jordy
03-23-2005, 12:29 PM
Right on. Welcome to the boards. Off to a tremendous start. :D :D :D
I'm curious though, which one was it:
You guys know the shocker went out when I was like a junior in high school right? Just thought maybe you'd like to know that tid bit of info
So it went out 5 years ago when you were in junior high, but was cool in high school??? :cool:
Wow, just noticed this and have to ask. How can you come up with something "NEW and UN-ORIGINAL?" Seems as though it would be one or the other and if it was un-original, it wouldn't be new would it??? :confused:

WYRD
03-23-2005, 12:30 PM
Whats the Shocker?? :confused: :crossx:

Scream
03-23-2005, 12:30 PM
Right on. Welcome to the boards. Off to a tremendous start. :D :D :D
ROTFLMAO! Exactly! :clover:

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 12:31 PM
i have been reading these boards for a long time, now i have a reason to write on them. Say what you must, I speak only the truth

Kim Hanson
03-23-2005, 12:32 PM
Guys and Girls,
What is the deal with the shocker? That sh*t went out about 5 years ago. I mean it was cool when I was in high school for god sakes! Come up with something new and un-original for once. Not to say I am not into giving the infamous shocker, but to throw it up like a gang sign is ridiculous! Get something new!
I heard there is this new one for anal retentive guys, they stick there thumb up your arse and attach you to a ceiling fan doing 30mph and called it the " shit disturber "..........( . )( . )......... :idea: :D Sick-em dogs... :D

Jordy
03-23-2005, 12:34 PM
i have been reading these boards for a long time, now i have a reason to write on them. Say what you must, I speak only the truth
Wait, are you the President of the Anti-Shocker Organization (AShO for short)?
I have a few questions that I posed in my first post and I'd love some clarification because your truth honestly confuses the hell out of me. Seems like a new and unoriginal idea though. ;)

WYRD
I heard there is this new one for anal retentive guys, they stick there thumb up your arse and attach you to a ceiling fan doing 30mph and called it the " shit disturber "..........( . )( . )......... :idea: :D Sick-em dogs... :D
OMG KIM TMI TMI!! :D :D

carbonmarine
Popcorn....
LOL, welcome to teh boards, off to a good start... LOL !
Rick32 :cool:

Havasu Hangin'
03-23-2005, 12:38 PM
I think the Shocker was the only universal hand sign we could come up with to say "hey" to someone on the boards that you don't know.
"The Bird" may have a negative effect if you accidentally flash it to someone who is not on the boards. :squiggle:
Myself, I just look for the pocket-protectors at the river...
:notam:

WYRD
03-23-2005, 12:40 PM
break him in Jordy show him around :D :D :rollside:

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 12:40 PM
I think the Shocker was the only universal hand sign we could come up with to say "hey" to someone on the boards that you don't know.
"The Bird" may have a negative effect if you accidentally flash it to someone who is not on the boards. :squiggle:
Crap now I gota buy one of those............ :D

WYRD
03-23-2005, 12:41 PM
:D :D :cool:

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 12:41 PM
Being a 20 something kid who has been in the boating world for a long time, basically since i can remember, gotta tell you guys what might not look good to those who are in my age group. Don't want to embarass you guys. Glad to see i actually have a semi good post going on.
As for the something "new and un-original" find something to call your own, not something that has been owned for years now.

jdogginla
03-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Guys and Girls,
No one said u had to stay around and play in our sand box. Everyonce in awhile someone get's there feelings hurt, and takes there toys and goes home, but that's life in the sandbox. So you are welcome to either A)ignore our "shocker" and play nice or B) go play elsewhere. :hammerhea

Jordy
03-23-2005, 12:43 PM
As for the something "new and un-original" find something to call your own, not something that has been owned for years now.
Wouldn't that then be considered new and ORIGINAL? :confused:

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 12:44 PM
YOU sure pick 'a braindead way' to make your presence known! If this is what we can expect in the way of future contributions to this forum from you- JUST GO AWAY- and we'll forget we ever heard of you. Trust me we won't be missing anything!
Rio>quick to get bored withg morons<dog
damn rock the boat and everyone jumps overboard, just telling you what i think, anything wrong in that folks? Don't take it personal, i ain't baggin on you guys for doing it, i am just saying, you might want to start looking for a new way. In a sense it is like hearing your 80 year old grandma say "cool" or "bitchin" it just doesn't flow.

racecar.hotshoe
I feel's the love! :coffeycup :D

Kim Hanson
YOU sure pick 'a braindead way' to make your presence known! If this is what we can expect in the way of future contributions to this forum from you- JUST GO AWAY- and we'll forget we ever heard of you. Trust me we won't be missing anything!
Rio>quick to get bored withg morons<dog
Ease up Dog, they are really fun for a little while...........( . )( . )..........Don't rain on this parade so soon, its just started dog! :D :D

Jordy
OOOH i see you 'v met JORDY :D
Hey, I'm just trying to find out what AShO here stands for? Personally, I just flip people off because they've come to expect that. :D

WYRD
03-23-2005, 12:45 PM
Being a 20 something kid who has been in the boating world for a long time, basically since i can remember, gotta tell you guys what might not look good to those who are in my age group. Don't want to embarass you guys. Glad to see i actually have a semi good post going on.
maybe we are not interested in "looking good" to those who are in your age group. How can you see over your daddys shoulder in the boat anyways?

hoolign
03-23-2005, 12:48 PM
What is the deal with the shocker? That sh*t went out about 5 years ago.
Well tecnically , the shit should be out just before actuallly using the shocker! this will eliminate any residual shit!, upon first initiating "the shocker ' a pre run should be conducted to verify a "lack" of shit. Once the 'shock..er' is satisfied that the 'shock..ee" is shit less...commence with 'shocking!" and the most gratifying way to use the shocker.is not only two in the pink..and one in the stink..but to use the thumb on the clit!..That is the deal with the shocker..and shit :p

Kim Hanson
03-23-2005, 12:49 PM
damn rock the boat and everyone jumps overboard, just telling you what i think, anything wrong in that folks? Don't take it personal, i ain't baggin on you guys for doing it, i am just saying, you might want to start looking for a new way. In a sense it is like hearing your 80 year old grandma say "cool" or "bitchin" it just doesn't flow.
Im in a 4ft. canoe rocking the boat, you are in a 50ft. cat! You ain't rocking anything but your marbles son...Jordy asked for a pitch fork and I didn't get it, he wants to break your ball you brought to the sand box, run for it!........( . )( . )........ :p

WYRD
03-23-2005, 12:49 PM
So you are welcome to either A)ignore our "shocker" and play nice or B) go play elsewhere. :hammerhea
I'll take option C) indulge in the "shocker" :crossx: :crossx:

Brady Bunch
03-23-2005, 12:52 PM
How can you see over your daddys shoulder in the boat anyways?
:jawdrop: :boxingguy LMAO

WYRD
03-23-2005, 12:52 PM
Well tecnically , the shit should be out just before actuallly using the shocker! this will eliminate any residual shit!, upon first initiating "the shocker ' a pre run should be conducted to verify a "lack" of shit. Once the 'shock..er' is satisfied that the 'shock..ee" is shit less...commence with 'shocking!" and the most gratifying way to use the shocker.is not only two in the pink..and one in the stink..but to use the thumb on the clit!..That is the deal with the shocker..and shit :p
Very descriptive Hooli thanks!! :D

bunny 166
03-23-2005, 12:53 PM
LMAO Hoolie..... :D

Kim Hanson
Then its like carrying home a six pack right :D ..........( . )( . )..........Drunk girl bend her over and take her homeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

AvengerBabe
Oh man what I wouldn't give to have negative rep points at my disposal right now.... This guy is already annoying me. Really? Does it really matter, me4darvr how in the hell we say hello to one another? People have been waving for years too, should we just throw that one out the window too because it is antiquated?

Havasu Hangin'
03-23-2005, 12:54 PM
In a sense it is like hearing your 80 year old grandma say "cool" or "bitchin" it just doesn't flow.
Right on, "sport".

lucky
03-23-2005, 12:55 PM
well up with the finger then ! :idea: ohh and an fyi the shocker is IN as long as you leave it there :jawdrop: :D

Waldo
03-23-2005, 12:55 PM
On a weekly basis I see the "Shocker" sticker on cars that are driven by "your age group" drivers both male and female!!! I have never seen the stickers prior to 2004 in my area.

WYRD
03-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Right on, "sport".
yea way 2 go there "Champ"

PlyaPlya22
03-23-2005, 12:57 PM
Guys and Girls,
Why does it concern you what sign is throw up. If it's not thrown to you it must be for a reason :rolleyes: So what does Einstein suggest....When you point out a problem aren't you suppose to come up with suggestions?? You like to kick the crust off the shit, but not cover it back up :rollside:

bunny 166
Hey, I'm just trying to find out what AShO here stands for? Personally, I just flip people off because they've come to expect that. :D
He's telling the truth, you know.....http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/jordy/bird.jpg

WYRD
well up with the finger then ! :idea: ohh and an fyi the shocker is IN as long as you leave it there :jawdrop: :D
I wouldn't leave in in the stink too long though :D :D

Freak
03-23-2005, 12:58 PM
Whats your reason...buy a boat or something???

Jordy
03-23-2005, 12:58 PM
Next thing you know he'll be looking for someone to work out with... :hammer2: :eek: :D

hoolign
03-23-2005, 12:59 PM
Very descriptive Hooli thanks!! :D
I'm just one man trying to make a difference!
:p

WYRD
03-23-2005, 12:59 PM
Whats your reason...buy a boat or something???
Daddy is finally letting him borrow his :yuk: :crossx:

WYRD
03-23-2005, 01:00 PM
I'm just one man trying to make a difference!
:p
one shocker at a time huh?

me4darvr
from what i can see, most of you guys are pretty cool and laid back, like i said before, i have a ton of respect for all of you and what you do and how you do it. Can't i tell you what i think looks a little funny? If not, aren't you guys being the jerks, oh and about the over the shoulder comment, daddy is long gone and now enjoys looking at me beside me in my own boat. If you guys want to bash on my age and everything else, go right ahead, i have heard it all before and in my opinion you act my age more than i do. Give up the though guy persona and lean towards maybe some constructive critizism. Have fun with this guys and i promise my next post will be much nicer, i am no the kind of guy to complain about anything and everything just to start a fight, hopefully you will come to realize that and be ok with me, but until that time, be prepared for me to bug the crap out of you guys with my opinions. And just to let you know, at the young age of 22, i am extremely knowledgable about auto and boat mechanics, maybe one day i will surprise all of you and you will understand that I am you 20 years ago.

Freak
Next thing you know he'll be looking for someone to work out with... :hammer2: :eek: :D
LOL for the FLEX OFF....

Sanger Jet
03-23-2005, 01:01 PM
Where can I buy a pocket-protector holder for my boat? :messedup:

Havasu Hangin'
03-23-2005, 01:01 PM
yea way 2 go there "Champ"
I'm down wit dat, "homey".

Freak
03-23-2005, 01:02 PM
from what i can see, most of you guys are pretty cool and laid back, like i said before, i have a ton of respect for all of you and what you do and how you do it. Can't i tell you what i think looks a little funny? If not, aren't you guys being the jerks, oh and about the over the shoulder comment, daddy is long gone and now enjoys looking at me beside me in my own boat. If you guys want to bash on my age and everything else, go right ahead, i have heard it all before and in my opinion you act my age more than i do. Give up the though guy persona and lean towards maybe some constructive critizism. Have fun with this guys and i promise my next post will be much nicer, i am no the kind of guy to complain about anything and everything just to start a fight, hopefully you will come to realize that and be ok with me, but until that time, be prepared for me to bug the crap out of you guys with my opinions. And just to let you know, at the young age of 22, i am extremely knowledgable about auto and boat mechanics, maybe one day i will surprise all of you and you will understand that I am you 20 years ago.
You don't have a alter ego named PhatCat right?

hoolign
03-23-2005, 01:03 PM
This thread has got me wondering....what ever happened to a good old fashioned finger phuckin???...i'm drawing up stickers as we speak! it's gonna be all the rage! :D :p

jackpunx
Do you know who John Wayne is ? :p

Jordy
from what i can see, most of you guys are pretty cool and laid back, like i said before, i have a ton of respect for all of you and what you do and how you do it. Can't i tell you what i think looks a little funny? If not, aren't you guys being the jerks, oh and about the over the shoulder comment, daddy is long gone and now enjoys looking at me beside me in my own boat. If you guys want to bash on my age and everything else, go right ahead, i have heard it all before and in my opinion you act my age more than i do. Give up the though guy persona and lean towards maybe some constructive critizism. Have fun with this guys and i promise my next post will be much nicer, i am no the kind of guy to complain about anything and everything just to start a fight, hopefully you will come to realize that and be ok with me, but until that time, be prepared for me to bug the crap out of you guys
Yeah, your first post gave all that away... :notam: :rolleyes:

me4darvr
why yes, yes i do

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 01:04 PM
Next!

Jordy
Johnny, have you ever been in a Turkish Prison? :D

RiverDave
Man god forbid a newbie starts a thread that's controversial.. LOL Y'all jump on him like he's the only midget in a bar fight.
Personally I say welcome to the boards me4darv (sp?). About time we got some new controversial people around here. :D
RD

Jordy
03-23-2005, 01:05 PM
heyyyy theirs jordy saying hi :rollside: is that still hi?or is it back to FOCK OFF? :rollside:
Hey now, I'm smiling in that picture so that's clearly a hi. :cool: :D

Freak
03-23-2005, 01:05 PM
Man god forbid a newbie starts a thread that's controversial.. LOL Y'all jump on him like he's the only midget in a bar fight.
Personally I say welcome to the boards me4darv (sp?). About time we got some new controversial people around here. :D
RD
We can always go find your boy Phatcat for you. LOL...

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 01:06 PM
RD
thanks for the support, at least someone sees it in a good way.

WYRD
03-23-2005, 01:06 PM
RD
In the words of another " RD SUX" :yuk: :crossx: :crossx:

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 01:07 PM
hey now, i am not in any way affiliated with him.

PlyaPlya22
03-23-2005, 01:07 PM
from what i can see, most of you guys are pretty cool and laid back, like i said before, i have a ton of respect for all of you and what you do and how you do it. Can't i tell you what i think looks a little funny? If not, aren't you guys being the jerks, oh and about the over the shoulder comment, daddy is long gone and now enjoys looking at me beside me in my own boat. If you guys want to bash on my age and everything else, go right ahead, i have heard it all before and in my opinion you act my age more than i do. Give up the though guy persona and lean towards maybe some constructive critizism. Have fun with this guys and i promise my next post will be much nicer, i am no the kind of guy to complain about anything and everything just to start a fight, hopefully you will come to realize that and be ok with me, but until that time, be prepared for me to bug the crap out of you guys with my opinions. And just to let you know, at the young age of 22, i am extremely knowledgable about auto and boat mechanics, maybe one day i will surprise all of you and you will understand that I am you 20 years ago.The best advice I can give is you is, "When in Rome do as the Romans do" :D

Kim Hanson
03-23-2005, 01:08 PM
I have not seen any bashing yet, funny stuff yes! This is a slow time right now, it seems and you don't come on here and ask for it...just yet! Play it slow and then become obnoxious :p 20 years ago, I wasn't looking at boats :rolleyes: I wanted POON TANG, not water! Dry behind your ears now before your keyboard shorts out!........( . )( . )......... :cool:

Freak
03-23-2005, 01:08 PM
GOOD Deal. Now that your broke in....welcome... :)

Havasu Hangin'
03-23-2005, 01:09 PM
OK...here's some homework for everyone:
EVERYONE ON THE BOARDS MUST WATCH "DANCE 360" ALL THIS WEEK TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE "me4darvr GENERATION".

RiverDave
03-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Difference between controversial, and flat out stupid.. LOL :D
RD <--- still shaking his head over that one.

Kim Hanson
03-23-2005, 01:10 PM
RD
Whatever RD, SUX,s.........( . )( . )............ :D

Freak
03-23-2005, 01:11 PM
Difference between controversial, and flat out stupid.. LOL :D
RD <--- still shaking his head over that one.
Come on man...LOL....I loved that guy. Craked me up. I couldn't wait to log on to see what stupid lies he said.

me4darvr
GOOD Deal. Now that your broke in....welcome... :)
glad to hear it

WYRD
Before you get you panties in a wad take a step back and laugh at everything that was just posted. Welcome to the boards, relax and enjoy, next time you have an obversation to make don't put in in the form of a biatch slap and all will be good. :idea: :D :D Nice going there "kid"
WYRD ;)

Kim Hanson
03-23-2005, 01:12 PM
Don't get me wrong I love it, thats how I came in here...Hard and Fast..still here and BenchRacers Sucks.........( . )( . )............ :idea: Looking for more victims all the time in there :D

jackpunx
03-23-2005, 01:13 PM
why yes, yes i do
LOL.. Good.. Your alright w me then.. Although.. I’m not that old..
But someone suggested that if you found an issue with our little gang sign.. Do you have another solution?.. I’m open minded .. There are a lot of us that have never seen each other in person.. But we recognize each others boats.. so .. we throw the shocker.. and we know they are from the boards.. I see people all the time on the freeway.. I have an OP6 sticker on my truck.. They throw me the shocker and it makes my day..
So .. like I said.. What other ideas do you have?....

Jordy
03-23-2005, 01:14 PM
He's telling the truth, you know.....
How is it you just happened to have the right picture for the right occasion at the exact time it was needed? Stalker??? :D :D :D

Freak
03-23-2005, 01:14 PM
glad to hear it
NOW....since we are done with the formalities show us your boat with some naked chicks in it.

bunny 166
03-23-2005, 01:16 PM
How is it you just happened to have the right picture for the right occasion at the exact time it was needed? Stalker??? :D :D :D
I couldn't resist your charm in the Channel on Saturday :D :D

jackpunx
03-23-2005, 01:18 PM
Johnny, have you ever been in a Turkish Prison? :D
Hey.. I think we should both go and buy a pair of shorts like Kilrs

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 01:18 PM
NOW....since we are done with the formalities show us your boat with some naked chicks in it.
Yea what he said!............... :D

Jordy
03-23-2005, 01:19 PM
I couldn't resist your charm in the Channel on Saturday :D :D
C'mon now, I'm not as rowdy in person am I? I'm just misunderstood, yeah, that's it, misunderstood. That's my story. :D
p.s. you can be my stalker as I'm a couple low these days. ;)

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 01:20 PM
Before you get you panties in a wad take a step back and laugh at everything that was just posted. Welcome to the boards, relax and enjoy, next time you have an obversation to make don't put in in the form of a biatch slap and all will be good. :idea: :D :D Nice going there "kid"
WYRD ;)
I have taken everything that has been said with a grain of salt, I laugh at each comment and have no animosity towards anyone here, i mean i hardly know any of you guys. Just know, I like to see posts with 3 or 4 pages, if not more, of posts, I like to see everyone involved, isn't that what that is all about? like i said, my next post wont be so bad, i will try to keep it a little nicer.

Jordy
03-23-2005, 01:20 PM
Hey.. I think we should both go and buy a pair of shorts like Kilrs
You mean another pair??? :D :D :D
and I think he copied us. ;)

bunny 166
03-23-2005, 01:21 PM
I have taken everything that has been said with a grain of salt, I laugh at each comment and have no animosity towards anyone here, i mean i hardly know any of you guys. Just know, I like to see posts with 3 or 4 pages, if not more, of posts, I like to see everyone involved, isn't that what that is all about? like i said, my next post wont be so bad, i will try to keep it a little nicer.
Well, Welcome aboard, hun! Way to jump right in.... :p

bunny 166
03-23-2005, 01:23 PM
C'mon now, I'm not as rowdy in person am I? I'm just misunderstood, yeah, that's it, misunderstood. That's my story. :D
Now that I look at that quote, I'm seeing alot of sig lines changing.......uh-oh :rolleyes: Jordy just likes to have a good time--he's not an ass like everyone says...... :p

WYRD
03-23-2005, 01:24 PM
Yea I am sure you will soon fit right in with the group.....
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/22784.bmp

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 01:24 PM
damn i miss you sat,saw jordy though :rollside:
Shes way better looking than jordy...... :D

WYRD
03-23-2005, 01:26 PM
Jordy is a rowdy misunderstood pain in the azz :crossx: :crossx:

Jordy
03-23-2005, 01:27 PM
Come on now, that's not hard to do. Little known fact, I'm so ugly I didn't make it into one picture that I've seen from the Red Room on Saturday night. :idea:
Oh, and Bunny, yeah, her eyes are themost amazing blue.... way better looking than me. No contest there. :D

Jbb
03-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Welcome newbie.....oh and here is that picture you wanted for your avatar.. :p
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/86010.jpg

Jordy
03-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Jordy is a rowdy misunderstood @sshole. :crossx: :crossx:
But isn't it fun? :D

bunny 166
03-23-2005, 01:30 PM
Welcome newbie.....oh and here is that picture you wanted for your avatar.. :p
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/86010.jpg
Or you can borrow mine....Someone can resize it for you :) http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0089.JPG

WYRD
03-23-2005, 01:31 PM
But isn't it fun? :D
as much fun as a texas farmer at a sheep convention :2purples: :)

bunny 166
03-23-2005, 01:31 PM
Thankx Prez!!! :)

superdave013
03-23-2005, 01:32 PM
I'm getting in late on this one.
But all I can say is:
ONE IN THE BLOOD AND TWO IN THE MUD!!
:D

bunny 166
03-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Come on now, that's not hard to do. Little known fact, I'm so ugly I didn't make it into one picture that I've seen from the Red Room on Saturday night. :idea:
Oh, and Bunny, yeah, her eyes are themost amazing blue.... way better looking than me. No contest there. :D
Thank you Jordan :boxed: :boxed:

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 01:33 PM
Thankx Prez!!! :)
Anytime!......... :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 01:35 PM
Welcome to the Sand Box. :D Hell of a first post. ;)

Blown 472
03-23-2005, 01:47 PM
Who gives a **** what people say, sounds to me like you are some sorta trendy fag. Btw my grandma will kick your ass. :crossx:

1stepcloser
03-23-2005, 01:48 PM
I'm down wit dat, "homey".
Word, "Dawg".http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 01:51 PM
Btw my grandma will kick your ass. :crossx:
... and then have her way with you.

WYRD
03-23-2005, 01:52 PM
Word, "Dawg".http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
isn't that "spiffy"

Blown 472
03-23-2005, 01:53 PM
... and then have her way with you.
I hope he likes big ol beef curtains.................

hoolign
03-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Who gives a **** what people say, sounds to me like you are some sorta trendy fag. Btw my grandma will kick your ass. :crossx:
Yeah you should be more like blown....he ignored people 10,487 times
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 01:54 PM
....what ever happened to a good old fashioned finger phuckin???...
If finger focking is out then I don't want to be in.

PlyaPlya22
03-23-2005, 01:58 PM
Look at it this way, everyone will recognize you on the boards now :D

Blown 472
03-23-2005, 02:00 PM
Yeah you should be more like blown....he ignored people 10,487 times
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
:cool: :cool: :p

WYRD
03-23-2005, 02:02 PM
Look at it this way, everyone will recognize you on the boards now :D
Kinda like you dancin between Barbi's legs? :D :D

Ntwotrance
03-23-2005, 02:03 PM
maybe we are not interested in "looking good" to those who are in your age group. How can you see over your daddys shoulder in the boat anyways?
Now that's some funny shitz....I hope that was new and unoriginal of me to say

canuck1
03-23-2005, 02:16 PM
Spice Boy - King of the Trendy Fags

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 02:16 PM
i have to say, that was quite a first post, didn't expect so much hate. maybe i will do better next time?

Ntwotrance
03-23-2005, 02:18 PM
i have to say, that was quite a first post, didn't expect so much hate. maybe i will do better next time?
hate, no...I've been laughing my a$$ off here, welcome to the boards...

PlyaPlya22
03-23-2005, 02:20 PM
That was my 2005 debut!!! :rollside:

WYRD
03-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Next time just start a thread that says RD SUX and 99.99999% will be on your side :2purples: :cool: :hammerhea

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 02:21 PM
i have to say, that was quite a first post, didn't expect so much hate.
We're all about peace and brotherhood. :cool:
... but jack us at the last moment on an eBay auction and we'll threaten to run your puny ass over in our boat. :mad:
maybe i will do better next time?
Hang on. There is still more hate to come this time.

WYRD
03-23-2005, 02:22 PM
That was my 2005 debut!!! :rollside:
:D :D I liked your hat!! :D :D

WYRD
03-23-2005, 02:23 PM
We're all about peace and brotherhood. :cool:
... but jack us at the last moment on an eBay auction and we'll threaten to run your puny ass over in our boat. :mad:
Hang on. There is still more hate to come this time.
Damn I hate Tom Brown :D :D

Freak
03-23-2005, 02:23 PM
Dude don't be a puss. Give um a Kim Hanson reply. "F**K you u f**k f**k a dee mother f**kin bitch ass f***er ass f*** sucker" LOL....

Ntwotrance
03-23-2005, 02:25 PM
if you ever pass my trash can me4darvr, let me know which sign it is you want me to throw..the shocker or the other...
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1146trash1.jpg

Red Eye
03-23-2005, 02:26 PM
I have not seen any bashing yet, funny stuff yes! This is a slow time right now, it seems and you don't come on here and ask for it...just yet! Play it slow and then become obnoxious :p 20 years ago, I wasn't looking at boats :rolleyes: I wanted POON TANG, not water! Dry behind your ears now before your keyboard shorts out!........( . )( . )......... :cool:
Are you feeling a little old? Who cares is the guys in his early 20's? If he already owns a boat, then good for him. I'm 27 and I have every toy that I could ever want (except for my camper...besides the point). By the way, doesn't having a boat help out w/ the Poon Tang?
As for the "Shocker", it doesn't matter how people say "Hi" to each other. That shiznit is up to them. I do agree that it seems played out though. Just my Mutha F'in .02.

WYRD
03-23-2005, 02:29 PM
if you ever pass my trash can me4darvr, let me know which sign it is you want me to throw..the shocker or the other...
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1146trash1.jpg
Would ya look at that .................. someone threw away a perfectly good white boy! :hammerhea :cool: :D

Blown 472
03-23-2005, 02:35 PM
Spice Boy - King of the Trendy Fags
Yup, wif my closet full of Izod lacost shirts all with the collars ironed up.

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 02:37 PM
thanks for a great topic, now to think for next one, any suggestions? (i know i shouldn't ask but oh well)

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 02:38 PM
thanks for a great topic, now to think for next one, any suggestions? (i know i shouldn't ask but oh well)
I have a perfect second topic for you:
"Hillary 2008!"
:cool:

Blown 472
03-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Hows bout pics of you chick riding a midget nekked?

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 02:40 PM
bro, just so you know, the only thing that i do that is trendy, is have a boat, look for trim, and be myself. Get over it, that kind of crap doesn't phase me.

24RODjr
03-23-2005, 02:41 PM
There are a few of us who have bought the big 'ol foam hands....Super Sockers!
Guess we're not cool though :mix:

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Hows bout pics of you chick riding a midget nekked?
don't tempt me, the girlfriend has been wanting me to take pics of her, now i have the perfect setting. but i can't show those on here from what i understand, had my buddy get the boot from here over some controversial pics

Kim Hanson
03-23-2005, 02:43 PM
Are you feeling a little old? Who cares is the guys in his early 20's? If he already owns a boat, then good for him. I'm 27 and I have every toy that I could ever want (except for my camper...besides the point). By the way, doesn't having a boat help out w/ the Poon Tang?
As for the "Shocker", it doesn't matter how people say "Hi" to each other. That shiznit is up to them. I do agree that it seems played out though. Just my Mutha F'in .02.
Im not old , just been there done that shit! I just don't need anymore " POON -Tang ! " I get it at home now! Hunting sucks !
By the way, doesn't having a boat help out w/ the Poon Tang? So its a penis extention then, use it !.......( . )( . ).......... :notam:

Blown 472
03-23-2005, 02:44 PM
bro, just so you know, the only thing that i do that is trendy, is have a boat, look for trim, and be myself. Get over it, that kind of crap doesn't phase me.
Bro? trim? holy 80's batman. :idea: :messedup:

Blown 472
03-23-2005, 02:45 PM
don't tempt me, the girlfriend has been wanting me to take pics of her, now i have the perfect setting. but i can't show those on here from what i understand, had my buddy get the boot from here over some controversial pics
you are magic mountain dans kid??? that splains it. Post them up chickenshit. :D

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 02:45 PM
LMAO! :D :D :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 02:47 PM
i am a youngin, remember? that kind of stuff comes out once in a while

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 02:48 PM
Speaking of out of style. :2purples:

Jordy
03-23-2005, 02:49 PM
had my buddy get the boot from here over some controversial pics
Who was your buddy??? :cool:

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 02:49 PM
you are magic mountain dans kid??? that splains it. Post them up chickenshit. :D
no not dans kid, sorry for the dissapointment

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 02:50 PM
Who was your buddy??? :cool:
he was on here as "gashgazer" and "onoudidnt"
he got the boot a month or so ago

Jordy
03-23-2005, 02:52 PM
Speaking of out of style. :2purples:
I think that stuff is still in out in Wisconsin. They only have 2 months of weather to dress like that, so the fashion cycle runs at a much slower pace. :D

Tom Brown
he was on here as "gashgazer" and "onoudidnt"
he got the boot a month or so ago
I'm giving you another day.

Red Eye
Im not old , just been there done that shit! I just don't need anymore " POON -Tang ! " I get it at home now! Hunting sucks !
By the way, doesn't having a boat help out w/ the Poon Tang? So its a penis extention then, use it !.......( . )( . ).......... :notam:
I'm all for it if it gets you more Cooter... In my best Larry the Cable Guy voice, "Get 'er done"

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 02:53 PM
I think that stuff is still in out in Wisconsin. They only have 2 months of weather to dress like that, so the fashion cycle runs at a much slower pace. :D
A few years slow???? Pink still the hot color there? :wink:

Blown 472
03-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Lmao. The in thing here is camo, camo hats, shirts, pants, boots, stickers on your truck, hell wear your best camo out to dinner.

lucky
03-23-2005, 02:56 PM
The best advice I can give is you is, "When in Rome do as the Romans do" :D
LOL WELL SHOULD WE SHOW HIM "HOW TO SLEEP BEUMONT STYLE " LOL
HEY FRENCHIE STILL GOT THAT PIC ? ;)

WYRD
03-23-2005, 02:57 PM
There are a few of us who have bought the big 'ol foam hands....Super Sockers!
Guess we're not cool though :mix:
According to this kid you might as well sit on your foam shocker all the way home.....................your out dated son!! :D :hammer2:

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Lmao. The in thing here is camo, camo hats, shirts, pants, boots, stickers on your truck, hell wear your best camo out to dinner.
UGH. Ok maybe you should stick with the Izod's with the collars up.

Jetdriver
03-23-2005, 03:04 PM
I see little miss 2 cents is at it again! :D

lucky
03-23-2005, 03:04 PM
But all I can say is:
AUNT FLOW IS IN THE HOUSE -

Blown 472
03-23-2005, 03:06 PM
I have a camo hat I wear to the bars to pick up chicks.

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 03:06 PM
I see little miss 2 cents is at it again! :D
Here we go again. :( ;)

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 03:08 PM
And how is that working out for you??

Blown 472
03-23-2005, 03:12 PM
And how is that working out for you??
Good, I tell them I am into hunting and fishing and wont be home all the time, they dig that shit.

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 03:20 PM
Good, I tell them I am into hunting and fishing and wont be home all the time, they dig that shit.
:p :D :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 03:26 PM
I'm new to the SHOCKER............
With all the little time that has passed me you would think I new what it was when it was soooo popular to this newbie :D
So, all I can say is I like throwing up my GANG SIGN......it's just having fun !!!!
:D :jawdrop: :D

bocco
03-23-2005, 03:29 PM
Dude, you might be redneck. You got flannel shirt with the sleeves cut off to go with that?

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 03:35 PM
I'm new to the SHOCKER............
With all the little time that has passed me you would think I new what it was when it was soooo popular to this newbie :D
So, all I can say is I like throwing up my GANG SIGN......it's just having fun !!!!
:D :jawdrop: :D
I'm right there w/ ya Mrs. H! Last year I became a newbie and had no clue what a shocker was... the hubby explained it to me... in detail :D Thank god he didn't have to show me! :D I cought on real quick w/ his discription of it! :D It's our little way of knowing we're HB members I guess... throw them if you want to... how else do we say "whats up" from accross the water?? :D :idea:

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 03:37 PM
I'm right there w/ ya Mrs. H! Last year I became a newbie and had no clue what a shocker was... the hubby explained it to me... in detail :D Thank god he didn't have to show me! :D I cought on real quick w/ his discription of it! :D It's our little way of knowing we're HB members I guess... throw them if you want to... how else do we say "whats up" from accross the water?? :D :idea:
Well that was getting good.And then something went wrong!...... :D

WYRD
03-23-2005, 03:40 PM
the hubby explained it to me... in detail
We need more Details about the Detail :devil: :devil: :rollside:

carbonmarine
03-23-2005, 03:40 PM
http://www.rotten.com/library/language/the-finger/shocker/stickerhand.jpg

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 03:42 PM
Well that was getting good.And then something went wrong!...... :D
Got ya reading didn't I?? :) Like I said... it was explained :D

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 03:43 PM
http://www.rotten.com/library/language/the-finger/shocker/stickerhand.jpg
Well Put :D :jawdrop:

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 03:46 PM
the kid did pretty good on hes 1st post 7 pages :hammer2: :D
I was thinking the same! Impressive :p

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 03:46 PM
Dude, you might be redneck. You got flannel shirt with the sleeves cut off to go with that?
Please stop the visual is getting worse. :rollside:

BarryMac
03-23-2005, 03:48 PM
Instead of the Shocker maybe we should all get ***boat tattooed on our foreheads, that makes a lot more sense and it is definitely more in line with current times, I mean everyone that is 20 something has a tattoo. Would that be more appropriate me4darvr???

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 03:51 PM
Got ya reading didn't I?? :) Like I said... it was explained :D
That's my girl!........ :argue: :)

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 03:56 PM
Instead of the Shocker maybe we should all get ***boat tattooed on our foreheads, that makes a lot more sense and it is definitely more in line with current times, I mean everyone that is 20 something has a tattoo. Would that be more appropriate me4darvr???
lol... every 20 something person but me :D :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 04:09 PM
I myself, do not have a tattoo, think they are a little too trendy for me, unless i got one that meant something, had some value, maybe i will get the shocker tattooed on my arm?

BoatFloating
03-23-2005, 04:18 PM
Yeah but RD SUx... Wrong guy to have in your corner...
;)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 04:23 PM
Funny thing that SHOCKER is...........my Mr. wanted to show me too but Hey, I was ok with the explaination !!!!! :220v: :220v:

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 04:28 PM
Funny thing that SHOCKER is...........my Mr. wanted to show me too but Hey, I was ok with the explaination !!!!! :220v: :220v:
HA, so funny! I was just fine w/ the explination once I knew what it was...

That Guy
03-23-2005, 04:32 PM
HA, so funny! I was just fine w/ the explination once I knew what it was...
Come on Mrs. C.....be a team player :p :crossx:

That Guy
03-23-2005, 04:33 PM
I had to help the kid get to 8 pages on his first post :hammerhea :)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 04:37 PM
I had to help the kid get to 8 pages on his first post :hammerhea :)
AWWWWW !!!! What a sweetie you are ;)

That Guy
03-23-2005, 04:49 PM
AWWWWW !!!! What a sweetie you are ;)
Please tell your friends :p :p

That Guy
03-23-2005, 04:49 PM
Damn what a waste that was for my 600th post :mad: :lightsabe :mad:

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 04:50 PM
ahh..shit...I think he's a "Jones" no pics of pricks!!!! :idea:

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 04:52 PM
:D about the shocker.... I'll keep the description in my mind... I dont' need any hands on experince to find out :D I'll stay out of that club :D
No posts are ever wasted :D You got his first thread to 8 pages! :D

OGShocker
03-23-2005, 04:53 PM
So, the new guy pissed on a sparkplug in his first showing eh? I think he'll fit in just fine. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
I have said it before, the SHOCKER in our house is better known as the "GET THE FOCK OUT OF MY BED AND GO SLEEP ON THE COUCH YOU SICK BASTARD"! :argue:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 05:10 PM
So, the new guy pissed on a sparkplug in his first showing eh? I think he'll fit in just fine. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
I have said it before, the SHOCKER in our house is better known as the "GET THE FOCK OUT OF MY BED AND GO SLEEP ON THE COUCH YOU SICK BASTARD"! :argue:
AWWWW man, I'm gonna have to sleep on your couch???? LOL :hammerhea :220v:

Sane Asylum
03-23-2005, 05:25 PM
:D :D :D :jawdrop:

Jordy
03-23-2005, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I clicked off 10K somewhere today. About a 50/50 shot of it being memorable. :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 06:06 PM
well i gotta say that was a fun waste of the day, made work go by so much faster

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 06:06 PM
Yeah, I clicked off 10K somewhere today. About a 50/50 shot of it being memorable. :D
Post Who@@!!!! :wink:

DryHeatOnly
03-23-2005, 06:17 PM
I have a suggestion...when you type an "i", use the f'n SHIFT key dammit ;)
(Where's GlastronGuy when you need him!!). :D
BTW - welcome to the board.

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 06:29 PM
sam you can't post in this thread till you go back and read ALL 8 PAGES :hammer2: :D
Will there be a test later? If so I better start reading! ;)

MsDrmr
03-23-2005, 06:33 PM
at least now I know what they were talking about, I had never seen the hand sign before reading the boards. But I guess it's cause I am too old.... :supp:

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 06:35 PM
I have a suggestion...when you type an "i", use the f'n SHIFT key dammit ;)
(Where's GlastronGuy when you need him!!). :D
BTW - welcome to the board.
The next tIme I decIde to wrIte on here I wIll try to make sure that I use the shIft key for you.

1978 Rogers
03-23-2005, 06:41 PM
I've only read the first page and it sure seem like a good one.

Mrs. casean
03-23-2005, 06:45 PM
well i gotta say that was a fun waste of the day, made work go by so much faster
Makes mine go by faster :D

DryHeatOnly
03-23-2005, 06:45 PM
sam you can't post in this thread till you go back and read ALL 8 PAGES :hammer2: :D
The sad part is that I did read all 8.
I think Jordy went easy on the young lad. :D

LUVNLIFE
03-23-2005, 07:16 PM
Wow sorry I missed all the fun. I think they all pretty much kicked your ass already so welcome to the boards and have fun :wink:

Seriously?
03-23-2005, 07:30 PM
I think the Shocker is "peachy keen" and kind of "ginchy"...but then again I'm a few years closer to Denny's senior discount than you. :notam:
BTW...Welcome aboard! ;)

Mandelon
03-23-2005, 07:36 PM
'Sup.
http://forum.mthigh.com/index.php?action=dlattach;id=3262;type=avatar
Man----->just shakin his head<------delon :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-23-2005, 07:41 PM
Damn someone jealous haha :D :hammer2: :supp:

MagicMtnDan
03-23-2005, 09:08 PM
Do we have controversy here? I thought it was "two in the pink and one in the stink" - which one is it? Which chute gets two fingers? :D
But all I can say is:

HOOTER SLED-
03-23-2005, 09:31 PM
Do we have controversy here? I thought it was "two in the pink and one in the stink" - which one is it? Which chute gets two fingers? :D
I'm gonna have to go with the OG two in the pink, one in the stink. Especially two in the pink. That extra finger comes in handy when you need to ring the doorbell. :devil: :devil: