PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Jay and my new truck!

jdogginla
03-23-2005, 04:37 PM
I know it's almost become a daily thread, but I have to give Jay/Photoglou HUGE props for making things easy. I think I know why he plays soooo hard with the big toys! He's got me on the phone and doing other deals at the same time.......picking up cars, dropping em off etc. Jay did my deal in no time and handled creative financing and is drop'n off my new truck tomorrow.
Jay........thanks a million. Nobody on this board should have an excuse to buy a Chevy from anyone else. NO matter where u live.......Jay is a straight shooter and will give you a price that no one can beat. :rollside:

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 04:40 PM
I think he is Mr Bowtie!...... :D

PHOTOGLOU
03-23-2005, 05:01 PM
Hey thanks guys... Hope your both happy and "THATJEFFGUY" got his yesterday... Thanks for all the support....

PHOTOGLOU
03-23-2005, 05:34 PM
I feel like buying a truck from him just to be part of the in crowd. :wink:
Name, Ph#, SS# AND I'LL HAVE IT THERE IN AN HOUR :D

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 05:35 PM
Name, Ph#, SS# AND I'LL HAVE IT THERE IN AN HOUR :D
haha..now thats a salesman!!! :D

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 05:37 PM
The funny part is it true!................ :rollside:

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 05:46 PM
I really am going to buy a Duramax from you, but I have two years left on my Expedition lease.
Ahh. F**K the bullshit..just do it!!! You will feel much better in that chevy!!! :D
Whats my cut jay 5% sound good..??? :D

Kilrtoy
03-23-2005, 05:51 PM
I know it's almost become a daily thread, but I have to give Jay/Photoglou HUGE props for making things easy. I think I know why he plays soooo hard with the big toys! He's got me on the phone and doing other deals at the same time.......picking up cars, dropping em off etc. Jay did my deal in no time and handled creative financing and is drop'n off my new truck tomorrow.
Jay........thanks a million. Nobody on this board should have an excuse to buy a Chevy from anyone else. NO matter where u live.......Jay is a straight shooter and will give you a price that no one can beat. :rollside:
Awesome, SO when are you buying the new boat....

riverbound
03-23-2005, 06:00 PM
I really am going to buy a Duramax from you, but I have two years left on my Expedition lease.
When I bought my Tahoe, I had over a year left on the lease and had 125k miles on the truck (was only allowed 60k). Jay made everything work out.

Waldo
03-23-2005, 06:12 PM
Okay, so I own a Ford but will probably buy a Chevy in the future...from Jay (it will be a while)...where do you work??? Sounds like you da man!!!
Anybody want to nominate Jay for the "HB Hook Up" award of the year??? I would and haven't even purchased a truck from him. There are so many people on the boards that spam and promote their stuff (not sayin' it's bad) but people seem to KNOW where the good deal is and he seems to deliver...all the time...no matter what!
Good Boy!!! :cool:

PHOTOGLOU
03-23-2005, 09:53 PM
Ahh. F**K the bullshit..just do it!!! You will feel much better in that chevy!!! :D
Whats my cut jay 5% sound good..??? :D
See and I thought you were in it just for the beers

NOTALENT
03-24-2005, 06:48 AM
See and I thought you were in it just for the beers
Ill take either..they will both get me drunk!! :D

BarryMac
03-24-2005, 07:11 AM
jdog, which truck did you get from Jay???

jdogginla
03-24-2005, 08:16 AM
Awesome, SO when are you buying the new boat....
Kilr.........hoping to make that decision soon. But I had to get something to tow a boat with first, LOL. Between doing a complete remodel to my house, and trying to get my new buisness up and going, it may take me a couple more months to get the boat. Till then I'll continue to play with my other toys, or just be a weekend boat bitch :hammerhea

jdogginla
03-24-2005, 02:33 PM
Truck was dropped off at work.........paper work took 10 mins. Keys in hand, and Jay was on his way back to the OC. Eazy as cake. :rollside:
Jay even had some aftermarket accessories I wanted installed this morning before he delivered it. NICE!@$

djunkie
03-24-2005, 02:39 PM
The funny part is it true!................ :rollside:
I second that :D

TwinMach26DCB
03-24-2005, 02:49 PM
Where's the PHOTO......

jdogginla
03-24-2005, 02:57 PM
Where's the PHOTO......
I'll have to see if I can take a pic.........I'll have to have someone else post it though. I don't have the patience to read how to do it.

BarryMac
03-24-2005, 02:59 PM
I'll have to see if I can take a pic.........I'll have to have someone else post it though. I don't have the patience to read how to do it.
Which model did ya get 2500HD, Duramax???

jdogginla
03-24-2005, 03:15 PM
Which model did ya get 2500HD, Duramax???
I looked at the 2500HD.......and also looked at the 2500 Avalanche (8.1). But with the boats I'm looking at Jay convinced me that the 1500 Avalanche can pull 8000 pounds with no prob.
So I opted out of the 2500 Avalanche and got a LT with the z71 package and every other possible option. Sticker was around 46k and with Jay's deal plus rebates, plus interest rate he was able to get, I had to get it. I actually was purchasing an F250(diesel) this past weekend, but got sooooo frustrated with the deal I walked away. The F250 would've been nice, but I wouldn't have driven it everyday. This truck I will drive daily, and feel comfortable enough that it will handle my towing needs.

racecar.hotshoe
03-24-2005, 03:18 PM
Email it to me ill do it for ya! racecar.hotshoe@verizon.net

FRENCHIE
03-24-2005, 03:23 PM
I looked at the 2500HD.......and also looked at the 2500 Avalanche (8.1). But with the boats I'm looking at Jay convinced me that the 1500 Avalanche can pull 8000 pounds with no prob.
So I opted out of the 2500 Avalanche and got a LT with the z71 package and every other possible option. Sticker was around 45k and with Jay's deal plus rebates, plus interest rate he was able to get, I had to get it. I actually was purchasing an F250(diesel) this past weekend, but got sooooo frustrated with the deal I walked away. The F250 would've been nice, but I wouldn't have driven it everyday. This truck I will drive daily, and feel comfortable enough that it will handle my towing needs.
yea that should pull a 25' SHOCKWAVE no probs!!!!
;) :hammer2: :D

dicudmore
03-24-2005, 03:23 PM
congrats on the new ride Jason :D
I'll second everything everybody says about working with Jay. He's helped me with car deals and I work for a competitor ;)

Garrddogg
03-24-2005, 04:14 PM
yea that should pull a 25' SHOCKWAVE no probs!!!!
;) :hammer2: :D
IT would! :D
But I dont think its gonna! :idea:

dicudmore
03-24-2005, 04:19 PM
IT would! :D
But I dont think its gonna! :idea:
I sure hope not