PDA

View Full Version : West siders.........When is the next........

HOOTER SLED-
03-23-2005, 05:39 PM
local get together???? Any ideas????? Come on peeps!!!!!!!! Wassup??? :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
03-23-2005, 05:41 PM
the zoo on the 1st :D
I said LOCAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it straight man!!!
:D ;)

HOOTER SLED-
03-23-2005, 05:47 PM
You talking about maybe Corona?
I guess it would have to be somewhere in that area. I'm sure most of you mofos would not come down to South Bay area or else I would start something up. ;) We're such outsiders. :( Hopefully be out there soon ourselves.

barbigrl
03-23-2005, 05:48 PM
I guess it would have to be somewhere in that area. I'm sure most of you mofos would not come down to South Bay area or else I would start something up. ;) We're such outsiders. :( Hopefully be out there soon ourselves.
Possibly somewhere in the middle??? Say OC somewhere???

barbigrl
03-23-2005, 05:56 PM
Where in OC? We come up with the where then we can come up with the when :)
Off to run a couple of miles...be back in about 15 minutes :)
A couple of miles in 15 minutes!! SPEED RACER

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:00 PM
OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fIND THE WHERE DAMNIT!!!!! :devil: :p

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-23-2005, 06:02 PM
How about the wrinkle ranch I mean FOX FIRE in Aneheim Hills

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:06 PM
Never been there......... why the wrinkle ranch??? Or do I want to know ?? :jawdrop:

got boltons?
03-23-2005, 06:07 PM
so funny we have called it the wrinkle ranch since i was kid...I remember when that place burned down and when they re-opened it my dad always called it the wrinkle ranch

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 06:07 PM
12:42 sec...whew....sweating like a mofo
The legs feel like noodles....lol
u didnt pull that jog like that dude on the new commercail did u?? haha. :idea: :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:11 PM
HELLO ???
Explain Wrinkle ranch???? I so feel like Jessica right now !!!! :p

got boltons?
03-23-2005, 06:12 PM
Never been there......... why the wrinkle ranch??? Or do I want to know ?? :jawdrop:
there is a lot of older trim in there looking for a little some some

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:14 PM
there is a lot of older trim in there looking for a little some some
EEWWWW.... how much older ??????????? And so why r we going??????????

Totally IncapASSitated
03-23-2005, 06:15 PM
My friends and I were just at this place called Mavericks in Norco a few nights ago and it is a lot of fun...usually has pretty decent country cover band there.
Otherwise, if you want to stay in OC, Heroe's in Fullerton is always a cool spot.
I say stay away from the Fox Fire (Wrinkle Ranch)!!!!!

got boltons?
03-23-2005, 06:16 PM
last tme i went there i felt like i was going to be molested

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:16 PM
On the weekends that place is full of middle aged women. The zero in on you and it is actually quite scary....lol
They play Kool & The Gang, 80's funk and so forth. Live bands on the weekend
Well I'm 32.....what do we consider middle aged???? :cry: :p

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 06:17 PM
Hell no...first of all I don't know what you are talking about but I sense the inference....
I ran it and ran it hard.....
haha..u havent seen the one where the guy weighs himself runs around the machines in the gym once and then weighs himself again??? its freakin hilarious!!! haha. :D I need to go jog now fock!! ur putting us youngsters to shame!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:17 PM
last tme i went there i felt like i was going to be molested
LMAO...............................

Totally IncapASSitated
03-23-2005, 06:18 PM
On the weekends that place is full of middle aged women. The zero in on you and it is actually quite scary....lol
They play Kool & The Gang, 80's funk and so forth. Live bands on the weekend
I definitely agree with you Dill...it is pretty scary. Talk about having the roles reversed!!! It made me realize what women feel like most of the time at bars.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:19 PM
Michelle...It is just a close by place to go. I haven't been there in a long, long time myself. When our hood used to party together we would load up and go there from time to time.
I was only playin :D We have a few of those places here too!!!!!!! They can be pretty fun................. :jawdrop: :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:20 PM
I definitely agree with you Dill...it is pretty scary. Talk about having the roles reversed!!! It made me realize what women feel like most of the time at bars.
SEE....... now ya know :jawdrop: :idea:

Totally IncapASSitated
03-23-2005, 06:22 PM
SEE....... now ya know :jawdrop: :idea:
But I kinda liked it LOL hehehhe :devil:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:23 PM
Nope...going to do the push ups and sit ups pretty soon also....Trying to lose a few and firm up for boating season...the problem is when you get out there you blow it all in a weekend....lol
Of course that is us old folks :)
Tell me about it !!!!!!!!!!! From the sounds of the other thread I need to start doing some squats and lose a few pounds too !!!! :jawdrop: :clover: :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:24 PM
But I kinda liked it LOL hehehhe :devil:
It's all fun and games till some one gets a splinter !!!! LOL :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:25 PM
How about Twins ???? Where was that again??? I thought that place was fun !!!!!! :D :D

got boltons?
so where are we thinking?.....

NOTALENT
Nope...going to do the push ups and sit ups pretty soon also....Trying to lose a few and firm up for boating season...the problem is when you get out there you blow it all in a weekend....lol
Of course that is us old folks :)
haha..I hear ya... I was solid up to 7 weeks ago..the biggest and strongest I have ever been.. then while doing some incline..I messed up my rotary cup in my right shoulder...havent worked out since..cardio only this last week...I tried putting up the 45lb bar..and couldnt!! :( I was taking creatine..and that sure did turn into fat quick!! lost 10lbs of muscle!! :mad:

got boltons?
03-23-2005, 06:27 PM
been to twins several times never with the boards ...only havasu and the canyon. lets come up with somthing i would love to get together with everyone again

Totally IncapASSitated
03-23-2005, 06:30 PM
To a certain extent...lol
There is a 90+ year old man that loves to dance. He is always there and anytime Irishgal would be there he would always come over and dance with her. IG is a sweetheart and of course she would dance with him. All I know is that when I am 90+ I would love to be able to be still going out and dancing with the girls....:)
Hell yeah....I can only hope that I'll be doing the same, but I think I'll be lucky to be walking when I'm 50 (much less 90) with so many sports and motorcycles injuries!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:30 PM
We all need to lose a few....This AM I worked out a little bit before work and had lots of energy. It felt good :)
Agreed.............. started the tredmill and lost 5 pounds :D :D :D

got boltons?
03-23-2005, 06:31 PM
What about that place by the Mission District in DT Riv?
where there is lake alice and sevilla i don't know of anything else other than places off tyler like events sports bar

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:32 PM
We don't know what all is out there....let us know a few so we can all decide soon !!!!!!! I need to get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:34 PM
Any one willing to come over here to Hermosa Beach????
Are we looking at Clubs w/ dancing and stuff or Drinks and dinner stuff ???

Mrs.Racer277
03-23-2005, 06:35 PM
We called it Menopause Manor. :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:39 PM
We called it Menopause Manor. :D
:jawdrop: Now that was funny !!! :D :D

Windy
03-23-2005, 06:43 PM
Yes ;)

Rvr2Bch
03-23-2005, 06:45 PM
Hey Hooter Sled (and Mrs.)- I bet we could get enough beach people together to have a good time. We are just going to walk downtown for drinks and a bite to eat. It sure is nice not having to drive far, or not at all, to all the places locally. Any Pier Ave. bar would be fun.

slowinhavasu
03-23-2005, 06:47 PM
My friends and I were just at this place called Mavericks in Norco a few nights ago and it is a lot of fun...usually has pretty decent country cover band there.
Otherwise, if you want to stay in OC, Heroe's in Fullerton is always a cool spot.
I say stay away from the Fox Fire (Wrinkle Ranch)!!!!!
Go to Heroe's they have over 100 beers on tap, go hungry, huge plates of food with great service, nice people.
My brother in law Bill runs the place...tell em Carey sent ya....have fun

barbigrl
03-23-2005, 06:50 PM
been to twins several times never with the boards ...only havasu and the canyon. lets come up with somthing i would love to get together with everyone again
Yeah who are you??? j/k
hmmmmm how about HB.....Hurricanes....dancing...and lots of cute single men.... :D
<~~~~~~~ single

barbigrl
03-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Ms. HS.....I am down to come to your town and party anytime..we dont need an event!!
:D
How about......man I am stumped...and I always go out
Hey Alan...let me know next time you hit up Mavericks....

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Yeah who are you??? j/k
hmmmmm how about HB.....Hurricanes....dancing...and lots of cute single men.... :D
<~~~~~~~ single
yeah hurricanes goes off!!! screw the men..beautiful gold diggin woman stroll through there.. :D

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 06:57 PM
What about two weeks from now up off of 2nd street in Long Beach? I like the area but don't know all the places. It is over by Naples Isle
Hurricanes is cool but watch out for the man in HB :(
Yankee Doodles??

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 06:59 PM
Hey Hooter Sled (and Mrs.)- I bet we could get enough beach people together to have a good time. We are just going to walk downtown for drinks and a bite to eat. It sure is nice not having to drive far, or not at all, to all the places locally. Any Pier Ave. bar would be fun.
We like the bars at the pier...... any thing would be good for me right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v: I need grown ups soon or I'm going to go CRAZY #$*&@

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 07:00 PM
yeah hurricanes goes off!!! screw the men..beautiful gold diggin woman stroll through there.. :D
Well then ........ eveyone should have some eye candy there !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Barbi..............It's your birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 07:02 PM
Ms. HS.....I am down to come to your town and party anytime..we dont need an event!!
You bar ho !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Come over any time!!! Just let me know so I can get granny to watch the little punks for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 07:02 PM
Well then ........ eveyone should have some eye candy there !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Barbi..............It's your birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha..uh oh..I smell trouble. :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
03-23-2005, 07:13 PM
Will do Melissa...we'll be going back often (at least when we're not in Havasu) since we have a great time there everytime!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 07:16 PM
haha..uh oh..I smell trouble. :crossx:
If you only knew what trouble we could cause !!!!
Oh baba...............I I I can't wait !!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 07:28 PM
If you only knew what trouble we could cause !!!!
Oh baba...............I I I can't wait !!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Ive gotten a little taste...but I can only imagine whats to come.. :D

Bre
03-23-2005, 07:51 PM
Mrs HS... I like your signature :wink:

barbigrl
03-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Ive gotten a little taste...but I can only imagine whats to come.. :D
Ohh you have no idea!!! Just say when Mrs HS.....there is someone I want to meet that lives over there anyway!! :p

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:18 PM
Ohh you have no idea!!! Just say when Mrs HS.....there is someone I want to meet that lives over there anyway!! :p
bring it!!!
We should all get together and have a Beer Pong Tournament!!! :cool:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 08:18 PM
Any time ........... I'll call you tomorrow!!!!! :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-23-2005, 08:19 PM
Mrs HS... I like your signature :wink:
Thank-you hottie................... I like your Avatar!!! :devil: :D

barbigrl
03-23-2005, 08:24 PM
bring it!!!
We should all get together and have a Beer Pong Tournament!!! :cool:
WTF.....a beer pong tournament??
You better call m tomorrow MRS. HS!! I dont have your number...shit I dont have anyones!! :hammer2: (lost the phone at the Drink this past weekend)

Bre
03-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Thank-you hottie................... I like your Avatar!!! :devil: :D
Thank you!

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:26 PM
You better call m tomorrow MRS. HS!! I dont have your number...shit I dont have anyones!! :hammer2: (lost the phone at the Drink this past weekend)
u have never heard of a beer pong tournament??? :confused:

barbigrl
03-23-2005, 08:28 PM
u have never heard of a beer pong tournament??? :confused:
If it is anything like your avatar...I want no part in it!! :cool:

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:31 PM
If it is anything like your avatar...I want no part in it!! :cool:
haha..u know thats sexy..and no collar..imagine that~!! ;)

HOOTER SLED-
03-23-2005, 08:42 PM
Barbi. Hermosa ANYTIME. Dude I like even going down there on a nice warm day and bounce around to each bar and chill. Nothing like cheap beer at The Poop Deck and watching all the peeps(chicks) stroll by on the strand. :devil: :D NIght time usually packed down there.

essexjet
03-23-2005, 08:50 PM
local get together???? Any ideas????? Come on peeps!!!!!!!! Wassup??? :rollside:
Your place let us know :D

barbigrl
03-23-2005, 08:55 PM
haha..u know thats sexy..and no collar..imagine that~!! ;)
NT I gotta wonder about your taste.....
Mr. Hooter ANYTIME!!! I would be more then happy to go hang out down there! I love the beach and miss it!

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:57 PM
NT I gotta wonder about your taste.....
Mr. Hooter ANYTIME!!! I would be more then happy to go hang out down there! I love the beach and miss it!
what u dont like that??

HOOTER SLED-
03-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Your place let us know :D
If our house was not so damn small, it would be on!!!!! I do have a HUGE backyard though. :D Seriously, when we move into our house(SOON), we'll definetely consider having a party. Let the new neighbors know wassup. :D :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
03-23-2005, 10:21 PM
I talked to Phat Daddy earlier. I'm off on Friday. We may be up in Corona on Friday. I'm gonna help him with his stereo. If we don't end up working on it, may be down there sizing up what we need and maybe looking around for houses.

WYRD
03-23-2005, 10:28 PM
WTF four pages and nobody has any ideas for our next outing??? Come on peeps heads together here I need a drink and a couple of hot women to sandwich me on the dance floor :devil: :rollside: Just let me know when and where I will be there!
WYRD :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
03-23-2005, 10:33 PM
WTF four pages and nobody has any ideas for our next outing??? Come on peeps heads together here I need a drink and a couple of hot women to sandwich me on the dance floor :devil: :rollside: Just let me know when and where I will be there!
I'm thinking someone needs to step up and have a house party.

WYRD
03-23-2005, 10:35 PM
I'm thinking I'm going to step up and have a house party.
Hey now we are talkin!!!!!!! I know you don't mean me cause all three of us up here in Hesperia wouldn't be much of a party :hammer2:

HOOTER SLED-
03-23-2005, 10:38 PM
Hey now we are talkin!!!!!!! I know you don't mean me cause all three of us up here in Hesperia wouldn't be much of a party :hammer2:
Someone centrally located would be cool.

Irishgal
03-23-2005, 10:42 PM
CANYON INN

WYRD
03-23-2005, 10:46 PM
CANYON INN
Ok you have my attention how bout a description of the joint? :confused: :smile:

Irishgal
03-23-2005, 10:50 PM
Ok you have my attention how bout a description of the joint? :confused: :smile:
Friday/Sat night always rockin...there have been a few HB gatherings over there. It's just a little hole in the wall bar, they have some great bands.

HBjet
03-23-2005, 10:55 PM
hmmmmm how about HB.....Hurricanes
Now your talking... if the next get together is in OC I could make it.
If you want good food/drink/pool and decent juke box House of Brews is a hot spot. Newport is also a cool place to bar hop with places like the Stag Bar, Blue Beet, BeachBall, Muts, Sharkys, etc...
Someone pick a place.....
HBjet

Irishgal
03-23-2005, 11:24 PM
Friday/Sat night always rockin...there have been a few HB gatherings over there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhosYoRiverDaddy
WTF four pages and nobody has any ideas for our next outing??? Come on peeps heads together here I need a drink and a couple of hot women to sandwich me on the dance floor Just let me know when and where I will be there!
WYRD
OH yeah.... and that too

djunkie
03-24-2005, 01:12 AM
Hermosa huh? Sounds good to me. Somewhere I can actually relate to. Hell if I got drunk enough I could probably walk home. Well maybe not but I'm down for somewhere close to TORRANCE!!!! :D

Artv
03-24-2005, 06:34 AM
Can we cum?

NOTALENT
03-24-2005, 06:36 AM
what about WASABIS in Long Beach off of PIne...plenty of other bars to hop to as well..This place goes off..and they have a free limo to ride in :D

HOOTER SLED-
03-24-2005, 11:31 PM
This is why I never ask where/when...Sometimes you have to take control and say "Here it is, this is the time, who is in"
Too many different opinions and so forth. Make a decision, start a new thread and put it out there :)
Just wanted to see if peeps were interested and to get some ideas. Didn't want to throw up a local area to US cuz most of the peeps on here are out away from us. Looks like it's just gonna be you and me Djunk. South Bay style!!! :)

IN2-IN2MX
03-24-2005, 11:38 PM
Oooh, I want to go to the next one. I will keep checking back to see if someone has come up with the next event location. Mike's been working so much that if he can't go I will drag one of my girlfriends with me.
(Sorry, can't be a party at my house. Mike and I live in an apartment and we're way off in the Santa Clarita Valley. Borrrrrrrrrring :sleeping: in this neck of the woods.)

HOOTER SLED-
03-24-2005, 11:56 PM
Oooh, I want to go to the next one. I will keep checking back to see if someone has come up with the next event location. Mike's been working so much that if he can't go I will drag one of my girlfriends with me.
(Sorry, can't be a party at my house. Mike and I live in an apartment and we're way off in the Santa Clarita Valley. Borrrrrrrrrring :sleeping: in this neck of the woods.)
We'll have to hook up in our area too. We're closer to you guys than most of these gatherings too.

IN2-IN2MX
03-24-2005, 11:59 PM
We'll have to hook up in our area too. We're closer to you guys than most of these gatherings too.
Most definitely. I wonder how many people can get to Universal City Walk or someplace in Burbank or Glendale. We'll have to set out a plan soon.

HOOTER SLED-
03-25-2005, 12:01 AM
Most definitely. I wonder how many people can get to Universal City Walk or someplace in Burbank or Glendale. We'll have to set out a plan soon.
City Walk is OK. Gets kinda crowded though. NOt too big on the valley crowd though. What about Pasadena???

WYRD
03-25-2005, 10:37 AM
Did we pick a location and a place yet?

PlyaPlya22
03-25-2005, 11:54 AM
Well I'm 32.....what do we consider middle aged???? :cry: :p
I got your back on that one MHS...Ya what is considered middle aged? :yuk:

barbigrl
03-25-2005, 12:00 PM
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT....LEAVE IT TO THE PARTY PLANNER......I WILL PICK A PLACE THAT IS CENTRAL TO ALL!! hehehehee :D and you all will just have to deal with it!!! kidding...I am going to look into some places....and throw out 3 idea....look for the thread with the poll

barbigrl
03-25-2005, 12:17 PM
Ok I need to somewhat narrow my search on venues.....can we all agree that OC is pretty central??? For LA, IE, and SD??? No matter what we are going to have to travel. I have some ideas for some cool places in OC..... Now is the time I want your OPINIONS!!!

WYRD
03-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Jeez...I would never insinuate Michelle is middle aged :( I am older than her so what does that make me? lol Middle aged is anything older than me and it will continue to go up :)
I like you thinking on that...................means I am always in the younger crowd :D :D

LHC30Victory
03-25-2005, 12:39 PM
The HEL! with central to all....If we find a great spot, I'd drive there!
So, Anyone been to SAGEBRUSH CANTINA in Calabassas on a Sunday? Now that' s a hot spot :idea:

barbigrl
03-25-2005, 01:19 PM
The HEL! with central to all....If we find a great spot, I'd drive there!
So, Anyone been to SAGEBRUSH CANTINA in Calabassas on a Sunday? Now that' s a hot spot :idea:
Number one....I have no idea where Calabassas is....and number 2 there is no way I am going there on a Sunday!!! HAHAHAA.... hey LHC you won't even make this anyway!! LOL BESIDES i HAVE THE PERFECT PLAN!

barbigrl
03-25-2005, 01:53 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74613

FRENCHIE
03-25-2005, 04:09 PM
how about...............MR. J'S in Santa ana!!??? :hammer2: :hammer2: :jawdrop: :p

Roxysnow
03-25-2005, 04:16 PM
Mr.J's has a $10 cover now! Try Fritz's or better yet the Library! :D

Artv
03-25-2005, 04:29 PM
Can Jackie and I cum to the party

welk2party
03-25-2005, 04:33 PM
I like parties...can we come too? :supp:

WYRD
03-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Can Jackie and I cum to the party
Jackie can, you can't.........but you can come if you want to. :D

WYRD
03-25-2005, 04:35 PM
I like parties...can we come too? :supp:
R U a Hot Boater?

welk2party
03-25-2005, 04:36 PM
R U a Hot Boater?
I got a boat..and my wife is Hot... and....

WYRD
03-25-2005, 04:38 PM
I got a boat..and my wife is Hot... and....
Well then welcome to our party (only if you wife shows up) :rollside: :rollside:

welk2party
03-25-2005, 04:40 PM
Well then welcome to our party (only if you wife shows up) :rollside: :rollside:
I would never dream of not taking her...gotta show her off any chance I get!

barbigrl
03-25-2005, 05:57 PM
Mr.J's has a $10 cover now! Try Fritz's or better yet the Library! :D
no strip clubs!! That is for a boys HB night.....and from what I hear you guys are already getting a weekend!!

Kilrtoy
03-25-2005, 06:30 PM
no strip clubs!! That is for a boys HB night.....and from what I hear you guys are already getting a weekend!!
I was at a strip club last weekend in havasu.... :) :) :) :)

HOOTER SLED-
03-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Now that sounds like a plan. :)