PDA

View Full Version : baggin my truck

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 06:10 PM
so anyone know a reputable place for airbags for a truck??? Looking for even a new shop, maybe get it for cheap?

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 06:11 PM
RiverDave can machine some for you out of aluminum billets. :cool:

racecar.hotshoe
03-23-2005, 06:12 PM
Macs springs in Highland!

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 06:27 PM
any places in orange county?

Jordy
03-23-2005, 06:36 PM
any places in orange county?
Yeah, pretty central, I don't have a number but it's called Shocker Suspension Works. :idea: :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 06:41 PM
Yeah, pretty central, I don't have a number but it's called Shocker Suspension Works. :idea: :D
lol, damn i am gonna get no love cause of that post huh?

Havasu Hangin'
03-23-2005, 06:44 PM
I bagged my "hoe...but then again...
...I'm over 20 years old.
:D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 06:45 PM
holy crap, can't a guy get a simple answer to a simple question? No love

ahhell
03-23-2005, 06:54 PM
holy crap, can't a guy get a simple answer to a simple question? No love
:cool: thats right there is funny....

Jordy
03-23-2005, 06:57 PM
lol, damn i am gonna get no love cause of that post huh?
Some of us have pretty good memories for this kind of stuff. :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:00 PM
Some of us have pretty good memories for this kind of stuff. :D
lol, I guess I asked for it huh?

Jordy
03-23-2005, 07:04 PM
Yeah, kind of at the top of your lungs. ;)

hoolign
03-23-2005, 07:16 PM
air bags.....now you want air bags??? what's wrong with shock....ers??? how the phuck does one throw an "air bag" gesture?? :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
03-23-2005, 07:17 PM
Maybe we could rename the thread..."Baggin on my truck"?
:supp:

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:17 PM
air bags.....now you want air bags??? what's wrong with shock....ers??? how the phuck does one throw an "air bag" gesture?? :idea:
lol, I am never going to live that post down

hoolign
03-23-2005, 07:19 PM
Tom Brown..will you give me the shocker
OK this thread just turned way to gay for me
:burningm:

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 07:35 PM
OK this thread just turned way to gay for me
:burningm:
I can't help but notice that both gay references directed toward me this evening were done so by jet boaters. :idea:

Jordy
03-23-2005, 07:38 PM
Maybe we could rename the thread..."Baggin on my truck"?
:supp:
But we don't know what kind of truck it is. :(
Maybe it's a Chevy Shockerado, I mean Silverado. :D
I can't help but notice that both gay references directed toward me this evening were done so by jet boaters. :idea:
Shocking!!! :jawdrop: :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:39 PM
But we don't know what kind of truck it is. :(
Maybe it's a Chevy Shockerado, I mean Silverado. :D
'03 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

Havasu Hangin'
03-23-2005, 07:43 PM
Look, "Sport"...after you get off work at McDonalds, ask yer mom and dad if you can do some homework on their computer.
Secretly go to summitracing.com (if the parental controls will let you), and use your mom's credit card to buy some bags and a compressor.
Then, tell your auto shop teacher that you want him to install the bags as a "class project" on your 1973 Ford Courier.
Problem solved!

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:45 PM
Look, "Sport"...after you get off work at McDonalds, ask yer mom and dad if you can do some homework on their computer.
Secretly go to summitracing.com (if the parental controls will let you), and use your mom's credit card to buy some bags and a compressor.
Then, tell your auto shop teacher that you want him to install the bags as a "class project" on your 1973 Ford Courier.
Problem solved!
Right, why don't you pull your head out of your a** and realize I am just asking a question, not trying to piss you off, even though, in my opinion, you seem to act more immature then me. Piss off, if you have any real info for me go ahead and give it, otherwise piss off.

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 07:47 PM
Way to swat him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper, HH. :D :D :D

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 07:47 PM
...not trying to piss you off...
Mistake #1

Havasu Hangin'
03-23-2005, 07:48 PM
Piss off, if you have any real info for me go ahead and give it, otherwise piss off.
Easy there, Junior.
I thought you could take a joke (after all, you do own a Dodge).
PS- Your gonna need more tools the the "Bob the Builder" set you got for Christmas.

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:51 PM
Easy there, Junior.
I thought you could take a joke (after all, you do own a Dodge).
PS- Your gonna need more tools the the "Bob the Builder" set you got for Christmas.
LOL I can take the Dodge jokes, but start talking like you were, not to cool to me. By the way, Bob the Builder don't got sh*t on me in the tool department

hoolign
03-23-2005, 07:52 PM
Right, why don't you pull your head out of your a** and realize I am just asking a question, not trying to piss you off, even though, in my opinion, you seem to act more immature then me. Piss off, if you have any real info for me go ahead and give it, otherwise piss off.
piss off you say!. :hammerhea

Jordy
03-23-2005, 07:56 PM
Right, why don't you pull your head out of your a** and realize I am just asking a question, not trying to piss you off, even though, in my opinion, you seem to act more immature then me.
Goddammit Son, it's been a hell of a first day for you on ***boat. Gonna be hard to top this tomorrow. Maybe you could start some thread bagging on beaumont. That might stir up the hornet's nest again. :D
Piss off, if you have any real info for me go ahead and give it, otherwise piss off.
So he gets to piss off either way? That doesn't seem fair. :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 07:59 PM
Goddammit Son, it's been a hell of a first day for you on ***boat. Gonna be hard to top this tomorrow. Maybe you could start some thread bagging on beaumont. That might stir up the hornet's nest again. :D
So he gets to piss off either way? That doesn't seem fair. :D
See that I know is a topic to stay away from, I ain't that stupid.

Jordy
03-23-2005, 08:02 PM
See that I know is a topic to stay away from, I ain't that stupid.
I'm just trying to help you make tomorrow a bigger success than today was. :D

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 08:03 PM
Not looking for that kind of attention, I'll leave that up to you to bring up ok?

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 08:04 PM
Yeah, that would rock. I look forward to tomorrow's "Baggin' on Beaumont" thread. You know how to do it. :cool:

Jordy
03-23-2005, 08:11 PM
Not looking for that kind of attention, I'll leave that up to you to bring up ok?
Nah, that's all you junior. See, I've been on here for a while, and I can't seem to recall a single day, or even a couple days where I've pissed off as many people as you did in your first few hours here and I've had some good streaks of pissing people off. I'm just trying to help you top it. I think you can get 12 pages out of my suggestion. :D :D :D
I'm really going to have to think about it for friday though. :idea:

hoolign
03-23-2005, 08:13 PM
Chicken?? are ya CHICKEN??? :p

me4darvr
03-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Chicken?? are ya CHICKEN??? :p
Not Chicken, Not Stupid either

Tom Brown
03-23-2005, 08:16 PM
... I can't seem to recall a single day, or even a couple days where I've pissed off as many people as you did in your first few hours here...
You're way too modest, Jordy.

Infomaniac
03-23-2005, 08:17 PM
Trident Custom Boats

Jordy
03-23-2005, 08:25 PM
You're way too modest, Jordy.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure number for number, it could be close, I'm just talking about pure volume, and on the first day, with the first 2 posts no less. I was here 6 months or so before I came out of my shell. :D :D :D

voodoomedman
03-23-2005, 09:28 PM
so anyone know a reputable place for airbags for a truck??? Looking for even a new shop, maybe get it for cheap?
Got airbags on my lifted silverado for like 8 something out the door at Gary's sport truck in Ontario. That's with an onboard compressor and controls on my dash.

me4darvr
03-24-2005, 01:50 PM
Got airbags on my lifted silverado for like 8 something out the door at Gary's sport truck in Ontario. That's with an onboard compressor and controls on my dash.
looking for a good drop for my truck, didn't want to spend more than about $1500 for everything

voodoomedman
03-24-2005, 03:19 PM
looking for a good drop for my truck, didn't want to spend more than about $1500 for everything
oh your looking for those kind of bags. My bags are for load leveling. I'm lifted up 12 inches on 35ers. Give them a call still though. They are GM certified do great work and if you do alot of stuff at once you can haggle with them on the price.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Problem solved!
LOL, that there was funny! :D

That Guy
03-24-2005, 03:58 PM
Problem solved!
HH - I was "shocked" at the incredibly "shocking" nature of your post. This youngster just wants to say hi (albeit an odd first attempt). I am sure he was "shocked" by your post as well and I am still "shocked" several hours later. I have to leave now for my electro"shock" therapy and then on to "shockwave" to look at a new boat. :D
By the way, your post made me laugh out loud. The Ford Courier was classic.

Kim Hanson
03-24-2005, 04:38 PM
Well ,there is nothing like biting off more than you can handle! ........( . )( . )....Piss off, bbbwbwbwHHHHAaAaa :D :rolleyes:

XtrmWakeborder
03-24-2005, 05:22 PM
1500? wow maybe just parts...if u want it done right master image customs is a good place

Froggystyle
03-24-2005, 07:10 PM
1500? wow maybe just parts...if u want it done right master image customs is a good place
My parts were right around $6500. Install was that again...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/froggystyle/desert_small.jpg

XtrmWakeborder
03-25-2005, 05:01 PM
My parts were right around $6500. Install was that again...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/froggystyle/desert_small.jpg
Haha u have shockwaves though dont you? ps. im saying this again that is the nicest truck i have ever seen. pss. get off the internet and get to work on the boat! i haven't seen any updates lately. haha

cyclone
03-25-2005, 05:22 PM
Your best bet to save cash is to mail order the parts. This company specializes in selling air suspension parts and has really good customer service. the prices are good too.
for example:
http://www.suicidedoors.com/products/air_mgmt_kits.htm
everything you need right there. As for a shop in OC, there are many and you'll likely get better info from personal experiences of custom truck owners versus boat owners. Try joining the message board at www.streetsourcemag.com and you'll get all kinds of opinions on different shops.
hope this helps.
mike

superdave013
03-25-2005, 05:40 PM
Imzz Industries
155 Arovista Circle
Brea, CA 92821
Ask for Jim
714 674 0072
Tell 'em Dave Bottomley sent ya

roln 20s
03-26-2005, 06:21 PM
I had a 95 chevy bagged for over 5 years, never had one problem. I paid the $$$$ up front and sure am glad I did. I have attached a picture below. Mine was done by Street Boutique Customs--www.streetboutiquecustoms.com.
Tim Parker is the owner, fabricator, secretary, you name it. He's a great guy that does tremendous work. Numerous show trucks and awards.
He's now in Phx--dinner's on me if you bring it to him :)
Enjoy and good luck. Definately worth a call--been in business over 10 years.
Tell him Patrick sent you.
AKA Roln 20s
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/141995_Chevy_13.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/141995_Chevy_7.jpg

HavaTan
03-26-2005, 08:08 PM
If you want airbag...then do it the right way!!!
www.kelderman.com
http://www.kelderman.com/images/products/DSC00579.jpg
That...Ladies and Gentlemen, is how we do that!

voodoomedman
03-26-2005, 08:20 PM
www.kelderman.com
That's not quite right. You need to put a chevy on top of that lift!!!!!! :D

HavaTan
03-26-2005, 08:32 PM
My business partner has a Chevy...I prefer Dodge. Besides, I haven't seen a Chevy yet that can go from 6" of lift up to 15" of lift w/40s on 22s.

XtrmWakeborder
03-27-2005, 11:29 AM
www.kelderman.com
Nice set up, i saw that installed on Trucks or extreme 4x4 a little while ago. I do wish it was a chevy though...haha

me4darvr
03-27-2005, 11:51 PM
www.kelderman.com
If I may ask, how much the Kelderman lift set you back? I saw it on Extreme 4x4 but they weren't too clear on if it would work on a 1500 or not. Price of this would be nice

WILD LAVEY
03-28-2005, 02:21 AM
nice lookin truck

voodoomedman
03-30-2005, 08:32 PM
My business partner has a Chevy...I prefer Dodge. Besides, I haven't seen a Chevy yet that can go from 6" of lift up to 15" of lift w/40s on 22s.
Just razzing you. I'm up 12 inches on 35's though and it's all suspension. I'm sure I could fit 40's with a body lift but I don't wan't the squeaky squeaky and my wife wouldn't be able to get our son in.