PDA

View Full Version : Forgot, who is the BMW hook up again

locogringo
03-24-2005, 04:04 PM
I should know this I've been on these boards for so long but can't remember if it is Ziggy or Marley or Paula Abdul....
Figure I would ak first and then do a search if everyone is too lazy to respond.
Daniel

JB in so cal
03-24-2005, 04:07 PM
TOBTEK is with BMW. From what other people say on here, he kicks tires or something.

locogringo
03-24-2005, 04:07 PM
That's it! Thanks!

Flying Tiger
03-24-2005, 04:10 PM
I should know this I've been on these boards for so long but can't remember if it is Ziggy or Marley or Paula Abdul....
Figure I would ak first and then do a search if everyone is too lazy to respond.
Daniel
Ziggy:
760 722-1868
Ya can't beat his prices or selection anyplace.

Her454
03-24-2005, 04:11 PM
Ziggy:
760 722-1868
Ya can't beat his prices or selection anyplace.
So will I be driving a BMW or a vette? ;) Red or Black is my personal preference.............. :)

Ziggy
03-24-2005, 04:49 PM
So will I be driving a BMW or a vette? ;) Red or Black is my personal preference.............. :)
Toby's employer don't sell chevys anymore :D
I'm only good for BMW's or SAAB's without having to pay a salesperson commission..being prez has its advatages ;) :rolleyes:

Flying Tiger
03-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Then black it is,,,
But you may want to consider that the BMW convertibles have matching color tops with excellent colors. The interior so nice, ya can't tell you're in a convertable,, and the top doesn't have that "starved cow" look.
And,, unlike most other carbuilders, the BMW convertible top opens faster than the waiting time at most red lites.
But for you Traci,, anything.

BarryMac
03-24-2005, 05:13 PM
Yeap, that'd be Ziggy, he's da BMW pimp... :D :D :D

Flying Tiger
03-24-2005, 05:44 PM
:D
I'm only good for BMW's or SAAB's without having to pay a salesperson commission..being prez has its advatages ;)
In advantage in getting an employee price?

MsDrmr
03-24-2005, 05:47 PM
Yeap, that'd be Ziggy, he's da BMW pimp... :D :D :D
Yeah, what he said. :hammerhea
How are things going Ziggy,

Ziggy
03-24-2005, 05:59 PM
How are things going Ziggy,
Pretty nicely considering I have to get put under tomorrow...I hate knives :cry: Nothing big, just a broken root on a tooth. Time to prep for an implant.
I'm skeeered :cry: :cry:

Jrocket
03-24-2005, 06:02 PM
ZIGGY RULES!!!!

slowinhavasu
03-24-2005, 07:23 PM
Daniel
I can only get Chebys.....Hey, you guys commin out this year ???? lookin forward to seeing you guys...Madison has to be getting to be a big girl....c

Her454
03-25-2005, 07:48 AM
Then black it is,,,
But you may want to consider that the BMW convertibles have matching color tops with excellent colors. The interior so nice, ya can't tell you're in a convertable,, and the top doesn't have that "starved cow" look.
And,, unlike most other carbuilders, the BMW convertible top opens faster than the waiting time at most red lites.
But for you Traci,, anything.
I'm feeling so spoiled..... ;) Black is good and Im a bit impatient so the quick convert is a plus too....... :D

Unforgiven
03-25-2005, 07:51 AM
I'm feeling so spoiled..... ;) Im a bit impatient :D
a bit impatient??? hmmmm more like....well never mind..... ;)

mtndewdrops
03-26-2005, 07:19 AM
Pretty nicely considering I have to get put under tomorrow...I hate knives :cry: Nothing big, just a broken root on a tooth. Time to prep for an implant.
I'm skeeered :cry: :cry:
Dont forget to ask for the Nitros Oxide...ahhhhhhhhh
Good luck with the Dentist Zig :frown: