PDA

View Full Version : any toledo area people????

PACKINAIR
03-24-2005, 10:16 PM
alright, Who goes out to woodtick? (mouth of the maumee/ottawa river) I know a bunch of us will be spending alot of time this year cause gas is so expensive and it is a cool (not far) place to go... I am making a site just because it seems noone can ever get when is what straight(and it is cold and I am bored). Nothing big, just pics, local calendar, etc. I need all the pics you have from last year the site is going to be www.woodtickisland.com
note to mods: I am not selling anything on this site, nor is there a forum, just trying to improve our little corner of the planet

KACHINA KEN
03-24-2005, 11:04 PM
Is this Packinair from OSO???

PACKINAIR
03-25-2005, 12:40 AM
Is this Packinair from OSO???
I will plead the 5th on that one :2purples:

Greybeard
03-25-2005, 05:55 AM
alright, Who goes out to woodtick? (mouth of the maumee/ottawa river) I know a bunch of us will be spending alot of time this year cause gas is so expensive and it is a cool (not far) place to go... I am making a site just because it seems noone can ever get when is what straight(and it is cold and I am bored). Nothing big, just pics, local calendar, etc. I need all the pics you have from last year the site is going to be www.woodtickisland.com
note to mods: I am not selling anything on this site, nor is there a forum, just trying to improve our little corner of the planet
I'm just across the Lake/Bay from there... Anchor Pointe.
I'll have to check out you're site.

diggler
03-25-2005, 07:52 AM
I live in CA now, but I grew up in Monroe. I know exactly where you are talking about.

erieboater
03-25-2005, 09:21 AM
Looks like a nice place to party. Too bad it is so far from Sandusky

PACKINAIR
03-25-2005, 10:01 AM
Looks like a nice place to party. Too bad it is so far from Sandusky
wouls be well worth the trip out someday

PACKINAIR
03-25-2005, 10:16 PM
one mroe time around