PDA

View Full Version : I STILL don't have a boat

MagicMtnDan
03-25-2005, 10:04 AM
Just thought I'd give you that update.
There are plenty on this board who don't have boats and while you don't give them shiat for it, I don't mind being the "no-boat-poster-boy" around here. :D
FYI: my wife was hurt last June at work and has a herniated disk in her back. She is on disability (and workman's comp). If the state of California's "system" wasn't so grindingly slow she'd have her back surgery and be working again and we could get our boat-buying plans back on track. It's a tough to think about buying or riding in a boat when she's in constant debilitating pain.
At my house: http://www.havasudoug.com/images/nopark.jpg

Kim Hanson
03-25-2005, 10:39 AM
Good thing come to those who wait Dan, hang in there buddy..........( . )( . ).......I have a red POS that you can use :D :D I hope your wife gets her operation, I know about screwed up backs. :frown:

Jordy
03-25-2005, 10:46 AM
Hell, you've been kicking tires since June of '02. We've given up on you ever owning a boat MMD. Tobtek will buy and sell a few more in the mean time and that's a long process. ;) :D

Forkin' Crazy
03-25-2005, 06:04 PM
I don't really see that as a problem. The ones that do are most likely shallow....
I have 6 boats. 3 work so I am at 50%!!!! :D
I plan to be at 83% by the end of the summer.... unless I buy another one! :eek:
I'll loan you one, but the bills go with it! ;)
Good luck, man. :)