PDA

View Full Version : So I just got the best news ever!

Boozer
03-25-2005, 11:24 PM
As you all know I was being wrongfully accused of a crime that I didn't commit. As of today I am cleared of the accusations made against me.
On Monday afternoon I agreed to speak with the detective handling the case in person. Racecar.Hotshoe reffered an atorney named Randy Hite who went far beyond anything I expected of him or any attorney for that matter and got things cleared up. This was without any fee to me. After Mr. Hite found out what was going on he told me how to clear things up.
On Tuesday afternoon I delivered my statement to the detective. The detective read me the statement my accuser made and at times while doing so seemed to have the urge to burst into laughter because the accusers statements did not add up and were to some extent physically impossible. I agrred to a polygraph test and submitted DNA without hesitation. Without actually coming out and saying it the detective gave me the impression he believed me and was on my side.
On Thursday afternoon the detective requestioned my accuser. After making it very clear to her the repercussions of her actions if it were to come out that she was lying, which it was already looking to be very evident that she was, she fessed up to her family and dropped the charges.
My accuser was a "supposed" friend that apparently grew jealous due to my relations with her best friend. 1 day after finding out about my relations with her frined she went to the police department and made up a bogus story. I might expect something like that from some crazy psycho I met in an AOL chatroom but never someone I have been friends with for the last 10 years. We were family close, her father passed away 7 years ago and I was palbarer <sp> at the funeral we were very close friends before he died. In November I stood in her sisters wedding. I guess it just proves the point that sometimes you may not know someone as good as you thought.
Many of you gave me some good info through this whole ordeal and I want to thank you very much for it. Had it not been for you guys I could be locked up in pokey for some bullsh*t right now. So THANK YOU!!!!!
P.S. Racercar can you PM Randys number I lost it and I want to call him and thank him for helping me out. He is a lifesaver and i want him to know it.

mike37
03-25-2005, 11:30 PM
glad things are all cleared up

moneypit
Very cool.. Great outcome... Sounds like a court TV episode that I have watched so many times.

upsman105
good for you.....sometimes it works out for the good guy..

rivrbrat
03-25-2005, 11:31 PM
Glad to hear everything worked out for you. You really have to be careful of your friends sometimes..... Once again Way to Go!!!!

Ziggy
03-25-2005, 11:31 PM
Great News Boozer ;) ...glad it worked out right.
So are you gonna stay in Cali and make a go of it or is Denver still in your horizon?

DryHeatOnly
03-25-2005, 11:34 PM
Hey Boozer...glad it's all cleared up.
BTW, don't you mean "... some crazy psycho I met in the ***boat forum ..." :D :D ;)

Kilrtoy
03-26-2005, 12:14 AM
Glad to hear it boozer

Rexone
03-26-2005, 12:22 AM
That's great news boozer.
I hate that when people say you did crap you didn't do just to screw with you. fockin losers.

MagicMtnDan
03-26-2005, 04:13 AM
Congratulations Boozer. Now to get your revenge on this psycho bitch, hook her up wth Robert Blake :D

jdf
03-26-2005, 05:16 AM
good news boozer so you going to stay in cali

DansBlown73Nordic
03-26-2005, 06:14 AM
Boozer does this mean you can keep posting on Hot Boat?????? :hammerhea

bchbum
03-26-2005, 06:24 AM
Damn , with friends like that --- well you really need us
Gad it worked out for you

phebus
03-26-2005, 06:34 AM
Does this mean that you don't have to get rid of BoBo your pet monkey now? :D

jdogginla
03-26-2005, 06:38 AM
Glad it all worked out. ;)

mtndewdrops
03-26-2005, 06:40 AM
Congratulations Boozer :) Time to Celebrate.
It is sad that people will stoop so low to make false accusations. I would be inclined to file a lawsuit.
A friend of mine is going through a BITTER :devil: divorce and his EX has been fabricating stories and had him thrown in jail. He has to be very carefull when he picks up his kids or she will claim he tried to beat her up. What a BITCH...one of the few people I dislike.

RiverOtter
03-26-2005, 06:44 AM
Helluva story, glad things worked out.

MikeF
03-26-2005, 06:49 AM
Vindication from some sad person willing to put you in that position. Not much feels better when what you are telling them turns out to be true and they finally realize it!
Forgive, or turn that whole mess she caused back upon her.....stupid girl. :boxingguy

kp216
03-26-2005, 07:06 AM
On Thursday afternoon the detective requestioned my accuser. After making it very clear to her the repercussions of her actions if it were to come out that she was lying, which it was already looking to be very evident that she was, she fessed up to her family and dropped the charges.
Since she had already made the accusation(s) and initiated police action, will she be charged with filing a false police report?
I know that if I was working the case, that's what I would do.
In addition, have you considered initiating a civil suit against her?

Boatcop
03-26-2005, 07:35 AM
Glad it got cleared up.
Now, I need you to come out HERE and talk to me about another matter that's come up. :eek: :2purples: :D :p

Havasu Hangin'
03-26-2005, 07:37 AM
Now, I need you to come out HERE and talk to me about another matter that's come up. :eek: :2purples: :D :p
Oh man...that's not good.
Do you have mufflers on the Bayliner?
:D

Mrs.Racer277
03-26-2005, 07:56 AM
Boozer that is great news. Glad it all worked out for you. :D

Jordy
03-26-2005, 08:00 AM
Right on Boozer, glad to hear it. :D :D :D

racecar.hotshoe
03-26-2005, 08:07 AM
I told ya he was good!He does take Crown Royal in lue of payment :D !

HCS
03-26-2005, 08:23 AM
I have a family member accused of spousel abuse. He claims she's making it all up for money. Now he has to prove his innocents. Totally sucks to be in that situation.
I no how it can be. Your guilty until proven innocent.

Tom Brown
03-26-2005, 08:24 AM
Not so fast, Boozeman. I woke up with a sore ass this morning and I'm pretty sure you had something to do with it. :D
I'm very happy things worked out, Boozer. Sometimes life can be very, very good. :cool:

HCS
03-26-2005, 08:26 AM
[QUOTE=Tom Brown]Not so fast, Boozeman. I woke up with a sore ass this morning and I'm pretty sure you had something to do with it. :D
Are you claiming spousel abuse? Don't you think he's been through enough?

Bre
03-26-2005, 08:28 AM
Congrats Boozer :smile:

hoolign
03-26-2005, 08:59 AM
Not so fast, Boozeman. I woke up with a sore ass this morning and I'm pretty sure you had something to do with it. :D
I'm very happy things worked out, Boozer. Sometimes life can be very, very good. :cool:
had a visit from the ether bunny???
:jawdrop:

Badger301
03-26-2005, 09:11 AM
Way to go Boozer! Glad it all worked out.

Big Warlock
03-26-2005, 09:14 AM
Great News!!!

JustMVG
03-26-2005, 09:59 AM
So glad everything worked out for ya!!!, you might want to give her Scott Petersons address maybe she'll become pen pals, who knows they could become friends.

BiggusJimbus
03-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Congratulations Boozer. Now to get your revenge on this psycho bitch, hook her up wth Robert Blake :D
Better yet, hook her up w/ Tom Brown.

MsDrmr
03-26-2005, 11:02 AM
I am glad to hear that the case came out well, and sorry to hear about the loss of a great friendship all at the same time. All in all, it's a case that the good guy wins sometimes.

Parker Dreamin
03-26-2005, 11:55 AM
that is great news bro.........

welk2party
03-26-2005, 02:35 PM
Good news!

BoatPI
03-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Pleanty of us gave him advice. But he said it best in the beginning, "I did not commit a crime". Although it never hurts to have an attorney, it can hurt too if he/she has an attitude. All professional police detectives want the truth, and ALL of the story. people are sometimes motivated to lie for many reasons. this is a sad case. Outstanding detectives listen to all involved parties, gather the facts, and make sounds decisions based on case law. From what we are being told, this is a classic example of that. Often many issues in life are he/she said. :argue: :argue: :argue: the difference is the physical evidence, and a good interrigator; ie this detective. he knew BS staring him in the face. Boozer did the right thing, but it has a sad ending for him.
No one wins in incidents like these.

BoatPI
03-26-2005, 02:55 PM
Now that this capitol case is closed, maybe this detective needs to be looking for Nicole's killer ...

roostwear
03-26-2005, 06:05 PM
Now that this capitol case is closed, maybe this detective needs to be looking for Nicole's killer ...
Or maybe press the police to prosecute for filing a false police report.

IN2-IN2MX
03-26-2005, 06:12 PM
Awesome news. I'm glad the truth came out. :shift:

Dr. Eagle
03-26-2005, 06:25 PM
:confused: Still moving to Colorado? :confused: