PDA

View Full Version : Man I hate when that happens ...

FMluvswater
03-26-2005, 12:13 AM
You know when you're standing really close to the kitchen counter and you suddenly sneeze really violently and bang your forehead on the counter top?
Man I hate when that happens. :angry2: :notam:
Or when you have the flu and so you go to bed to rest and you relax a lil too much in your sleep and it wasn't a fart?
Man I hate when that happens. :yuk: :redface:
Next? :D

Rexone
03-26-2005, 12:19 AM
Or when you have the flu and so you go to bed to rest and you relax a lil too much in your sleep and it wasn't a fart?
ewwwww :messedup:

Rexone
03-26-2005, 12:25 AM
or when you slam the locked door of your car only to look through the window and see your keys dangling out of the ignition switch.
I hate when that happens.

FMluvswater
03-26-2005, 12:28 AM
ewwwww :messedup:
I KNOW!!!

FMluvswater
03-26-2005, 12:41 AM
Or when you're having an after sex smoke sitting up in bed naked no covers on and it's a "roll your own cigarette" a lil too loosely packed and the lit cherry end falls off and lands on your crotch?
Man I hate when that happens. :2purples: :220v: :burningm:

Kindsvater Flat
03-26-2005, 12:55 AM
or when you girlfriend ends up pregnant yet you had your nuts cut 10 yrs earlier.
Glad that didn't happen to me. :rolleyes: :D

NashvilleBound
03-26-2005, 04:50 AM
I guess if I was 4 feet tall and my head was that close to the counter top I cold see that..... more than anything I hate when going to the bathroom and your wiping yourself when you finger pokes through the toilet paper so when you pull your hand back up your finger is full of chit.... (your welcome for the visual) Man, I hate when that happens.... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Floored
03-26-2005, 05:16 AM
TP in TN? when did yall give up corn cobbs? :idea: I hate it when you're flying down the fwy on your bike,in the fast lane, and you go to switch to reserve only to find you were already :mad: :( :redface:

NashvilleBound
03-26-2005, 06:11 AM
TP in TN? when did yall give up corn cobbs? :idea:
The cobbs still get all the big jibs off....then finish with tp....

Forkin' Crazy
03-26-2005, 07:14 AM
or when you slam the locked door of your car only to look through the window and see your keys dangling out of the ignition switch.
I always carry a spare key in my pocket! :hammerhea

a catered life
03-26-2005, 07:23 AM
I guess if I was 4 feet tall and my head was that close to the counter top I cold see that..... more than anything I hate when going to the bathroom and your wiping yourself when you finger pokes through the toilet paper so when you pull your hand back up your finger is full of chit.... (your welcome for the visual) Man, I hate when that happens.... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
lmao :p

Tom Brown
03-26-2005, 08:29 AM
... or when I wake up from a nightmare that I have a hernia... and it's strangulating... to find that my underwear is bisecting my nuts.

hoolign
03-26-2005, 09:02 AM
You know when you're standing really close to the kitchen counter and you suddenly sneeze really violently and bang your forehead on the counter top?
Man I hate when that happens. :angry2: :notam:
So you have a headache and you shit your pants??
:yuk:

Kim Hanson
03-26-2005, 10:32 AM
On the side of the road taking a leak and a car is coming and you flip it back in your pants and yank the zipper up to see not all of him got back in his happy place! I wear button ups now :D ........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
03-26-2005, 10:40 AM
Picture this a Golf Tournament---$100.00 fee to play
Night before drinking with your group---$300.00
Teeing up on the longest par 5-655 yds and giving it all you got to get it out there just to realize you have a prize in your shorts---Free be!
Running to the trees to come out with 1 sock missing---priceless!
It did happen and i hated it!........( . )( . )......... :eek:

FMluvswater
03-26-2005, 12:24 PM
So you have a headache and you shit your pants??
:yuk:
Headache 1984. Who wears pants to sleep? It was a nightgown 1997. :rolleyes:
You know when you're 13 and you beeline for the smallest package under the Christmas tree to open on Christmas Eve and your Mom is warningly shaking her head no but you open it anyway and it's a bra and there are lots of friends and family looking on and then they start laughing?
Man I hate when that happens. :o

FMluvswater
03-26-2005, 12:27 PM
I wish I could recall exactly how it happened but did I mention the force with which my forehead hit the counter? :D Selective memory. :redface:

hoolign
03-26-2005, 12:32 PM
If you take a phillips screw driver and stab it in your ear repeatedly....I hate that!

HCS
03-26-2005, 12:43 PM
I hate it when you stop to piss off a bridge.
Then while your pissin a cop pulls up to see what your doing.
I hate it when that happens.

Krazy K
03-26-2005, 04:49 PM
You know when you are jacking off and you are just about to repaint the walls and your dad knocks on the door....Man, I hated when that happened!! :cool:

racecar.hotshoe
03-26-2005, 04:56 PM
I hate it when your peeing off the golden gate bridge and you find out how cold that water realy is!............... :coffeycup :D :lightsabe

Infomaniac
03-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Zip up a few pubes in the zipper and bend over.

Dr. Eagle
03-26-2005, 06:50 PM
when you fart and its wet, REAL WET WITH CHUNKS :D
Ahhhhhhhhh just shake a leg and move on... ;)

ratso
03-26-2005, 07:02 PM
...you're banging away with a married chick, and in the middle of it all you say "You know, I feel kind of guilty getting some of your husband's pu##y like this."
She replies "Oh don't worry, you're not, his pu##y is about 4 inches deeper." :jawdrop:

IN2-IN2MX
03-26-2005, 08:00 PM
...you're banging away with a married chick, and in the middle of it all you say "You know, I feel kind of guilty getting some of your husband's pu##y like this."
She replies "Oh don't worry, you're not, his pu##y is about 4 inches deeper." :jawdrop:
oh damnnnnn! That is classic. :D :D :D

Tinkerer
03-26-2005, 08:20 PM
Yeah the water was cold but it was preatty dam deep also.