PDA

View Full Version : Car accident in havasu by cattail cove launch area

BADASS38CHEVY
03-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Does anyone know about the car accident in havasu on saturday?

Raskal
03-27-2005, 08:44 PM
i drove by it on sat.i sat there for almost an hour but it looked bad .i think the guy driving the brown ford did not make it i saw them puttin the yellow bag over someone i think .the esclade looked pretty bad also .i hope everybody was ok .

phuggit
03-27-2005, 08:50 PM
Are you talking about the one on the 95? If so it looked like a mid size SUV and a full size chevy p/u went head on. The truck got the worst of it. It was upside down and in the ditch.

BADASS38CHEVY
03-27-2005, 08:51 PM
Are you talking about the one on the 95? If so it looked like a mid size SUV and a full size chevy p/u went head on. The truck got the worst of it. It was upside down and in the ditch.
Ya that was the one.

Kilrtoy
03-27-2005, 09:16 PM
That is awful,
Sorry to hear this....

got boltons?
03-27-2005, 09:21 PM
We left saturday to come home and saw it. It looked as though someone tried to pass around the slight bend there

RiverRatMike
03-28-2005, 12:52 AM
I heard about the crash Sat afternoon while some of my people showed up late at the river house. They told me it was a head on collision, and the traffic was all backed up. I'd like to find out more about it. Didn't see anything odd on my way home from the Parker house to my home in Havasu.

Not So Fast
03-28-2005, 05:24 PM
Todays News Herald reports that an elderly man drifted across the center line heading north I believe, when he contacted the mirror of a F250 which made it by him (WHEW) but the vehicle behind the pickup was not so fortunate and they collided. I think one dead and 5 injured. What I can tell you is there are MANY, MANY head-on's that most people never hear about on the 95 or the desert center road. YOU JUST GOTTA BE WATCHING ALL THE TIME when you travel these two lane roads!! BE CAREFUL NSF

Havasu47
03-28-2005, 05:42 PM
That's scary, seems like the number of accidents increases every year. :confused:

Ziggy
03-28-2005, 06:02 PM
Todays News Herald reports that an elderly man drifted across the center line heading north I believe, when he contacted the mirror of a F250 which made it by him (WHEW) but the vehicle behind the pickup was not so fortunate and they collided. I think one dead and 5 injured. What I can tell you is there are MANY, MANY head-on's that most people never hear about on the 95 or the desert center road. YOU JUST GOTTA BE WATCHING ALL THE TIME when you travel these two lane roads!! BE CAREFUL NSF
Exactly the reason they have the daytime headlights sign along that stretch..anything to get noticed will help.
I hate to hear things like that...bad weekend, two dead on the water and one more dead adjacent to those on the 95....not good.