PDA

View Full Version : Pets are like their owners?

kingb36
06-12-2001, 04:25 PM
Thought about it for awhile. Consider this-
Likes jetting in my
85 Taylor DOG Y WIFE Y&N
Says "windshilds too short" DOG N WIFE Y
Says "too rough" DOG N WIFE Y
Says "slow down" DOG N WIFE Y
Thinks 65 is too fast DOG N WIFE Y
Has to be lifted in & out DOG Y WIFE N (USUALLY)
What do you think?
[This message has been edited by kingb36 (edited June 12, 2001).]
[This message has been edited by kingb36 (edited June 12, 2001).]

rstover1
06-12-2001, 08:13 PM
That I can relate too except its dog wife and daughter. But hey she knew she was marrying into a jet boat family dads got one bro's got one uncles got em we just like to go fast. I just told her thats why they put the bar over there to hang on to!! My daughter just turned five and she's starting to tell me to go faster daddy he he !! guess I rubbed off on her a little http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
[This message has been edited by rstover1 (edited June 12, 2001).]

kingb36
06-12-2001, 08:35 PM
So how old do you think your daughter will be when she gets behind the wheel? My son is 12 and he already has close to as many hours as me behind the wheel. And telling me what I need to do to go faster. At least I know he won't go faster than me 'cause he can't operate it without supervision. Soon it will be Dad can I borrow the car/boat? Oh well, I guess I should be happy he likes the same things as me. At least I don't have to worry about turning it over to the dog. She's happy just to ride along!
bill

rstover1
06-12-2001, 10:32 PM
She had alot of hours sittin on my lap and sterring in the talor.I got a bit faster boat now she hasent rode in it yet she does love the rooster tail. She calls it the rainbow hopefully she'll continue to enjoy it the way I do. My boston terrier likes the beach and the frisbe better than the noisy boat ride.