PDA

View Full Version : U2 tix and I cant go!

riverroyal
03-28-2005, 01:53 PM
Ive got four seats for tonite and Im way too sick to go,,,,,wifes triing to sell that at work right now,,,if she cant,there here,on my table,waiting for someone,,,,,opening night at SD sports arena

tamalewagon
03-28-2005, 01:58 PM
Bummer! What a pisser. where are the seats?

BarryMac
03-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Ive got four seats for tonite and Im way too sick to go,,,,,wifes triing to sell that at work right now,,,if she cant,there here,on my table,waiting for someone,,,,,opening night at SD sports arena
How much for the tix? Will you sell 2? My sis-in-law was looking and I'm not sure if she bought from the paper yet...

tamalewagon
03-28-2005, 02:01 PM
I may take the other two!

riverroyal
03-28-2005, 02:02 PM
they are kinda behind the stage off to the side alittle,,,,,the stage is open back with a big area in front of it with a cat walk goin in a circle,so people can be in the 'heart' they say,,,,,i bought them through ticket master over a cell phone the day the went on sale,on my way to the LA boat show,,,you dont get a seat choice,just best available,

riverroyal
03-28-2005, 02:03 PM
let my wife try and sell them first,,,,I live in San Marcos,if that helps

tamalewagon
03-28-2005, 03:01 PM
RR! How ya feeling? Take some peptobismo, be a man and get yer butt to the concert! :D I'm just teasin' ya. If there's time and your wife can't sell them, let me know how much you want for them. Hope you feel better...must be pretty bad to be missing the concert. :messedup:

riverroyal
03-28-2005, 03:06 PM
she just called,,they are sold,Im bummed,wife got them for my B-day,,im triing to stay healthy because we are taking our trailer to Havasu friday,setting up home for 6 months,,,Ive been in and outta the hospital for 2 weeks,sucks being 36,,ha,,,the concert would be too much walking and Id be up to late,oh well,,always next time,,,,,,,,,,,,

JB in so cal
03-28-2005, 03:10 PM
she just called,,they are sold,Im bummed,wife got them for my B-day,,im triing to stay healthy because we are taking our trailer to Havasu friday,setting up home for 6 months,,,Ive been in and outta the hospital for 2 weeks,sucks being 36,,ha,,,the concert would be too much walking and Id be up to late,oh well,,always next time,,,,,,,,,,,,
Waaaaaaa, Waaaaaaaaaa, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

riverroyal
03-28-2005, 04:33 PM
i can feel the love,,,im just making sure i wont miss you this weekend,,,

JB in so cal
03-28-2005, 04:37 PM
I am looking forward to it.
Lisa's a little PO'd she's not going out, but we're going the next weekend. Now, with your condition and all, is it safe to expose yourself to the rigors of Havaspringbreak? :idea:

riverroyal
03-28-2005, 04:39 PM
im gonna take it real easy,im messed up again now,so kinda playing by ear until thursday,,,,isnt spring break over???did you see the channel pictures on here?geez it was crowded

JB in so cal
03-28-2005, 04:42 PM
If you need any help with anything, I should be there by about 3:00 ish - let me know. I'll PM my cell number.

riverroyal
03-28-2005, 04:47 PM
i think we will be ok,my wife can do most of the set up stuff,she scared to tow the rig,,we are staying til tuesday,so im not in a hurry,,,,we will be there around 1 or 2..im not doing a shade thing this trip,next time i hope,,see ya