PDA

View Full Version : Djunkie...stop posting NOW!!!! This is weird..........

HOOTER SLED-
04-24-2006, 07:41 PM
.......you are cock blocking my ability to open threads. LOL... Weird. For some reason it takes forever to open certain threads, so I hit stop, and you are the last one to post where it stops. Get the phuck outta here would ya. :D

djunkie
04-24-2006, 09:29 PM
.......you are cock blocking my ability to open threads. LOL... Weird. For some reason it takes forever to open certain threads, so I hit stop, and you are the last one to post where it stops. Get the phuck outta here would ya. :D
WTF are you smoking tonight? Make sure you save me some for next weekend. :crossx: :crossx: I am kidding people. :rolleyes:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-24-2006, 09:32 PM
what are u doing online anyway u should be in bed already haha

djunkie
04-24-2006, 09:33 PM
what are u doing online anyway u should be in bed already haha
I don't know what he's bitching about. I was at work at that time. I think hes just obsessing over me. Hes such a fag!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Cheap Thrills
04-24-2006, 09:40 PM
........ For some reason it takes forever to open certain threads,
Whew! Thought it was just me and the virus magnet(windooze) machine I'm on.
C.T. :wink:

HOOTER SLED-
04-25-2006, 03:58 AM
I don't know what he's bitching about. I was at work at that time. I think hes just obsessing over me. Hes such a fag!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Fock you beeyotch. Stop messing up my shit!! :crossx: