PDA

View Full Version : Hey Admin - why can't I send PM's?

Lightning
03-29-2005, 09:04 AM
For some reason I can't send PM's to people.....can someone fix this for me please? I'd PM the admin, but I can't.

BarryMac
03-29-2005, 09:05 AM
You can't send 'em? I tried sending you one last night and it gave me an error... I'll give ya hollar on the telie after a bit...

Jbb
03-29-2005, 09:10 AM
HH is currently screning all pm's....and is only allowing the ones he feels are..."relevent"...to pass thru :umm:

H20 Party Starter
03-29-2005, 09:21 AM
WTF is wrong with ADMIN???
It took me over a week and more than 5 requests to get my password reset, all my pics are gone, and now I'm trying to post pics, but they haven't sent me my log-in info for the image center. How many more weeks do I have to wait? And I even buy the damn magazine!
H20=> waiting

Jbb
03-29-2005, 09:41 AM
WTF is wrong with ADMIN???
It took me over a week and more than 5 requests to get my password reset, all my pics are gone, and now I'm trying to post pics, but they haven't sent me my log-in info for the image center. How many more weeks do I have to wait? And I even buy the damn magazine!
H20=> waiting
Werent you from that......other board........Jbb the deserter huh....admin will back with you by july at the latest... :D

Tom Brown
03-29-2005, 09:41 AM
You're still having trouble with that, Party Starter? :confused:
When you talk to admin, be sure to mention that it won't let you update your signature, either.

H20 Party Starter
03-29-2005, 09:46 AM
You're still having trouble with that, Party Starter? :confused:
When you talk to admin, be sure to mention that it won't let you update your signature, either.
I've been MIA because every fockin site in the world is blocked at my work :mad:
I'd like to update my avitar and everything else but I'm feeling like Kim Hanson the day after a drunken night of posting, confused and repressed :eat:

Tom Brown
03-29-2005, 10:03 AM
You have missed a lot. It's like you slept through Christmas. I'll try to bring you up to speed.
Kim quit drinking and is now an admin on RRL.
JBB who once had his own forum on RRL, is now banned because he refused to discontinue his use of the word "bang".
Barney returned from vacation.
MagicMtnDan has his own marina to house his fleet of boats.
The reputation point system was removed because none of the bench racers could figure out what the colored boxes meant.
It is now OK to hit on mrsdrmr again.

BarryMac
03-29-2005, 10:06 AM
You have missed a lot. It's like you slept through Christmas. I'll try to bring you up to speed.
Kim quit drinking and is now and admin on RRL.
JBB who once had his own forum on RRL, is now banned because he refused to discontinue his use of the word "bang".
The reputation point system was removed because none of the bench racers could figure out what the colored boxes meant.
Dude, you forgot something ---- Tom Brown SOLD his whacker and bought a cool JetBoat, he figured that was the only way he was going to be able to pick up a chick named Kim Hanson...

H20 Party Starter
03-29-2005, 10:19 AM
Kim quit drinking and is now an admin on RRL.
You lost me with "Kim quit drinking"
I'm going to need a pic of mrsdrmr to refresh my memory ;)

Lightning
03-29-2005, 01:38 PM
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

tamalewagon
03-29-2005, 01:51 PM
Ari! Where are ya??? Been trying to find you.

4-B
03-29-2005, 05:18 PM
I have the same problem... I'm not privileged enough to PM, e-mail, or change my avatar. :notam: Someone doesn't trust me. It hurts. :(

hoolign
03-29-2005, 05:22 PM
I'd PM you guys with the answer...but apparently that's a waste of time :D

Rexone
03-29-2005, 05:23 PM
On avatars if you post the pic in the image center or a link I'll see if I can change it for you. Mods have very limited admin access and can't fix the other email and PM related stuff. Shoot me a PM on the avatar if you need assistance.

Havasu Hangin'
03-29-2005, 05:25 PM
On avatars if you post the pic in the image center or a link I'll see if I can change it for you. Mods have very limited admin access and can't fix the other email and PM related stuff. Shoot me a PM on the avatar if you need assistance.
"Anarchy Burger" (hold the government)
:supp:

hoolign
03-29-2005, 05:28 PM
And if your having problems posting pictures....please submit a picture of the problem.. :idea:
Did you ever work for the phone company Mike?? :D

Rexone
03-29-2005, 05:39 PM
And if your having problems posting pictures....please submit a picture of the problem.. :idea:
Did you ever work for the phone company Mike?? :D
or you can just email me the picture using the email system that isn't working. :D

H20 Party Starter
03-29-2005, 06:24 PM
H20=> waiting :idea: