PDA

View Full Version : Women Over 40.............

Her454
03-29-2005, 01:12 PM
Here is a piece written by Andy Rooney - (CBS 60 Minutes. )
As I grow in age, I value women who are over 40 most of all. Here are
just a few reasons why:
A woman over 40 will not lay next to you in bed and ask, "What are you
thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.
If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit
around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And, it's
usually something more interesting.
A woman over 40 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she
is,what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the age of
40 care what you might think about her or what she's doing.
Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with
you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course,
if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they
can get away with it. :D
A woman over 40 has the self-assurance to introduce you to her women
friends. A younger woman with a man will often ignore even her best
friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other women. Women over 40
couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends because she knows
her friends won't betray her.
Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a
woman over 40. They always know.
A woman over 40 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not
true of younger women or drag queens.
Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than
her younger counterpart.
Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if
you are a jerk if you are acting like one! You don't ever have to wonder
where you stand with her.
Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately,
it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman
of 40+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of
himself with some 18-year-old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.
For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk
for free." Here's an update for you.
Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why?
Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get
a little sausage...

Infomaniac
03-29-2005, 01:15 PM
Wow how true.
I'm going to quit looking for the 20 year old Barbie doll with boobs bigger than her waist.
But has he had his heart damaged by a 40 year old grandma hottie?

Her454
03-29-2005, 01:16 PM
I'm going to quit looking for the 20 year old Barbie doll with boobs bigger than her waist.
You do know you'll "Go Straight To Hell" for lying dont you? :D

Infomaniac
03-29-2005, 01:19 PM
Yea but I know who will be there with me.

Ducatista
03-29-2005, 01:20 PM
That was good... :smile:

Her454
03-29-2005, 01:22 PM
Yea but I know who will be there with me.
ROTFLMAO................... We were talking about you this morning and how we were going to go to the Rum Jungle pretty soon.................... :D
EDIT : BTW, I am not the Grandma hottie in question for those that care LOL....

I Feel the Need...
03-29-2005, 01:26 PM
Here is a piece written by Andy Rooney - (CBS 60 Minutes. )
For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk
for free." Here's an update for you.
a little sausage...
Great Post...

Havasu Hangin'
03-29-2005, 01:28 PM
Women are like dog poop...
...the older they get, the easier they are to pick up.
:D

tamalewagon
03-29-2005, 01:31 PM
LMAO...thanks for sharing Her454.

Brian Ray
03-29-2005, 01:31 PM
Classic..... :mix:

AzLakeLizard
03-29-2005, 01:37 PM
Good one Her454! :D
Have to copy and paste that one!

Squirtin Thunder
03-29-2005, 01:39 PM
BTW, I am not the Grandma hottie in question for those that care LOL....
No just a Hottie in my book !!!
I for one would rather be with a older woman (40+) than a 20 year old girl !!!

Her454
03-29-2005, 01:43 PM
WOW HH, did some 40 year old reject you to make you be so ...............mean? :D
No just a Hottie in my book !!!
I for one would rather be with a older woman (40+) than a 20 year old girl !!!
Thank you ST.

CrazyHippy
03-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Do 2 20 year olds add up to a 40 year old? If so, i want that option :2purples: :eek: :cool:
BJ(only 25, so it's not gross)H

Havasu Hangin'
03-29-2005, 01:46 PM
WOW HH, did some 40 year old reject you to make you be so ...............mean?
That's not mean....it's just like shootin' fish in a barrel (pardon the expression)!

Ziggy
03-29-2005, 02:38 PM
Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if
you are a jerk if you are acting like one! You don't ever have to wonder
where you stand with her.
Oh boy, this is what I have to look forward to??? My wife turns 40 this weekend :eek: Her biological clock must be off cuz this started a while ago :D
a little sausage...
Little sausage is something I haven't ever heard before :wink: :D :D

Bling Bling
03-29-2005, 02:45 PM
HH, I'm changing my vote in C&T, I still got tears in my eyes. That's funny. Her454 no shot at you what so ever, I hear your quite the Hottie.

EXTREMEBOATS
03-29-2005, 02:47 PM
;) Did y'all forget women reach their sexual peak around this time??? Just somethin' to think about :idea:

barbigrl
03-29-2005, 02:58 PM
Her454 does not look a day over 30!!!

Tom Brown
03-29-2005, 03:00 PM
Her454 does not look a day over 30!!!
She certainly is a beautiful woman, highly intelligent, and a lot of fun. Frankly, she's killing me with that shit. :mad:

AzLakeLizard
03-29-2005, 03:04 PM
Oh boy, this is what I have to look forward to??? My wife turns 40 this weekend :eek: Her biological clock must be off cuz this started a while ago :D
I partied for 2 weeks straight when I had my big 40! What a great time! and I am still running strong! :supp:
Little sausage is something I haven't ever heard before :wink: :D :D
How about the "whole SALAMI" :supp:

CrazyHippy
03-29-2005, 03:05 PM
She certainly is a beautiful woman, highly intelligent, and a lot of fun. Frankly, she's killing me with that shit. :mad:
3 big turn off's in a row eh Brown....
454, you need buck teeth and a beer gut to get a stud like Brown (Bran muffins help too)
BJH

Her454
03-29-2005, 03:05 PM
OH I'm lovin you guys! (And Barbigirl-thanks) :D :D

Tom Brown
03-29-2005, 03:07 PM
3 big turn off's in a row eh Brown....
Why don't you save that shit for bench racers and tell me about the best place in Vegas to buy a pocket bike?

lucky
03-29-2005, 03:30 PM
Why don't you save that shit for bench racers and tell me about the best place in Vegas to buy a pocket bike?
he gave up pocket bikes , now he's in to petting his pocket lizzard - ( nothing 4" is a snake bj " :crossx: lmao

Blown 472
03-29-2005, 03:56 PM
And they are done playing the vagina game, they just like to **** and no games. :devil:

Her454
03-29-2005, 04:02 PM
And they are done playing the vagina game, they just like to **** and no games. :devil:
Hey stranger, where you been?

cdog
03-29-2005, 04:04 PM
My dad says they're a real pain in the ass. Always playing games or want to latch on to you like your the last man on earth. He is single and is 48 in april. To him, me and my sister come first and my grandmother lives with him. Most of the women who date him get real sprung and want him to take care of them. This quote must apply to married 40+ women.

Blown 472
03-29-2005, 04:05 PM
Hey stranger, where you been?
working my ass off, and now that it is above freezing out in the garage getting ready to put my black car back together for my assult on the 10 sec range.

lucky
03-29-2005, 04:06 PM
my wife is 40- five years older - and i would not want it any other way - they are not fake - thats for sure :D

Her454
03-29-2005, 04:14 PM
My dad says they're a real pain in the ass. Always playing games or want to latch on to you like your the last man on earth. He is single and is 48 in april. To him, me and my sister come first and my grandmother lives with him. Most of the women who date him get real sprung and want him to take care of them. This quote must apply to married 40+ women.
Maybe your dad is attracted to lecherous, insecure women over 40 that need to be taken care of and he doesn't even realize it. :)
working my ass off, and now that it is above freezing out in the garage getting ready to put my black car back together for my assult on the 10 sec range.
Post more vid's of it when you do!

Blown 472
03-29-2005, 04:21 PM
Maybe your dad is attracted to lecherous, insecure women over 40 that need to be taken care of and he doesn't even realize it. :)
Post more vid's of it when you do!
Okie dokie

cdog
03-29-2005, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=Her454]Maybe your dad is attracted to lecherous, insecure women over 40 that need to be taken care of and he doesn't even realize it. :)
I agree with you. But, would they be single if there was'nt something wrong with them?

Tom Brown
03-29-2005, 04:24 PM
Okie dokie
You've got a golden tongue, my friend. :cool:
... at least, that's what I hear. :D

Her454
03-29-2005, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=Her454]Maybe your dad is attracted to lecherous, insecure women over 40 that need to be taken care of and he doesn't even realize it. :)
I agree with you. But, would they be single if there was'nt something wrong with them?
Isn't your dad single? Whats wrong with him that he is still single? That works both ways. And it does not necessarily mean there is something wrong with a person because they are over 40 and single. Many women, including myself were married for many years and are now divorced. No one is perfect, male or female. If your looking for perfection in either gender you'll be single long after 40.

Blown 472
03-29-2005, 04:31 PM
You've got a golden tongue, my friend. :cool:
... at least, that's what I hear. :D
I have to make up for my shortcummings some how. :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
03-29-2005, 04:32 PM
Many women, including myself were married for many years and are now divorced.
Don't be so general. I need names and numbers. :D

Her454
03-29-2005, 04:33 PM
Don't be so general. I need names and numbers. :D
I cant believe you lost my number already!

Tom Brown
03-29-2005, 04:37 PM
I cant believe you lost my number already!
Believe me, if I were ten years younger and way more attractive, I'd be courting you like a mo-fo. :cool:

Her454
03-29-2005, 04:40 PM
Just my damn luck. :cry:

cdog
03-29-2005, 04:41 PM
Isn't your dad single? Whats wrong with him that he is still single? That works both ways. And it does not necessarily mean there is something wrong with a person because they are over 40 and single. Many women, including myself were married for many years and are now divorced. No one is perfect, male or female. If your looking for perfection in either gender you'll be single long after 40.
My comment was ment to work both ways. He can be a real stubborn ass sometimes. I would think women would be used to men being that way though. I recently represented a buyer who is 41 and she is pretty good lookin. I was thinking of trying to hook her up with my dad untill she kinda hit on me. Yeikes! Freaked me out. She talks like a little school girl. What did Elvis say? "A little less conversation". So do you like bald guys? :rollside:

Mandelon
03-29-2005, 04:44 PM
I like em..... :D This is a sticker in my back window.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/24funnies_001.jpg

Her454
03-29-2005, 04:45 PM
He can be a real stubborn ass sometimes. I would think women would be used to men being that way though.
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!
So do you like bald guys? :rollside:
Depends on their boat. :rollside: ;)

Tom Brown
03-29-2005, 04:55 PM
She talks like a little school girl.
School girl, you say? :idea:
My last girlfriend is 32 years old. She is great in every way... beautiful, kind, considerate... I really like her and I'm happy to keep her as a friend but when we talked about anything other than reality TV or Def Leppard, I got nothing more than a blank stare in return. I totally respect her but I wouldn't volunteer to go for a drive with her for more than an hour.
I need to figure out how to get 40 year old chicks to give me the time of day. For some reason, I do real well with young women and really short chicks :D . I think it bothers older women that I don't seem to take much very seriously. Are all older women deadly serious 100% of the time?
Holy cow... do I ever need to jack off...

cdog
03-29-2005, 04:56 PM
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!
I like your answer. To be honest, I feel like i'm raising my parents. My dad is a wild man. :2purples:

Tom Brown
03-29-2005, 04:57 PM
My dad is a wild man. :2purples:
I'm pretty sure my Dad does my Mom from the back.

cdog
03-29-2005, 04:58 PM
From my understanding, That would be alot cheaper. :D

Her454
03-29-2005, 05:02 PM
I like your answer. To be honest, I feel like i'm raising my parents. My dad is a wild man. :2purples:
..................... LOL, maybe thats it! He hasn't found a single 40+ female that wants to help you raise him! ;) :) Wild is ok, as long as he's happy.
And age is a state of mind within yourself, and in the eye of the beholder of a spouse.........in my opinion anyway. :)
Tom, wanna go for a drive, and like, crank the tunes and listen to some Def Leppard and like, totally rock out? ;)

Tom Brown
03-29-2005, 05:05 PM
Tom, wanna go for a drive, and like, crank the tunes and listen to some Def Leppard and like, totally rock out? ;)
Now we're getting somewhere! :D

Her454
03-29-2005, 05:07 PM
Now we're getting somewhere! :D
I knew you'd be mine by the end of the day. :)

Tom Brown
03-29-2005, 05:11 PM
Thanks for boosting my morale, T. It's time I leave work and get to the gym before my gut gets any bigger and I lose any shred of chick karma I may have left. :D

hoolign
03-29-2005, 05:12 PM
My last girlfriend is 32 years old. She is great in every way... beautiful, kind, considerate... I really like her and I'm happy to keep her as a friend but when we talked about anything other than reality TV or Def Leppard, I got nothing more than a blank stare in return. I totally respect her but I wouldn't volunteer to go for a drive with her for more than an hour.
I need to figure out how to get 40 year old chicks to give me the time of day. For some reason, I do real well with young women and really short chicks :D . I think it bothers older women that I don't seem to take much very seriously. Are all older women deadly serious 100% of the time?
Maybe not starting the conversation with " shoulda seen the size of my last dump" would be a start??

Infomaniac
03-29-2005, 05:15 PM
I have a blown alcohol injected v-drive honey.

cdog
03-29-2005, 05:16 PM
..................... LOL, maybe thats it! He hasn't found a single 40+ female that wants to help you raise him! ;) :) Wild is ok, as long as he's happy.
And age is a state of mind within yourself, and in the eye of the beholder of a spouse.........in my opinion anyway. :)
I guess it's been pretty tough finding someone like minded. He's actually my step dad. But has raised me since I was 5. It makes me sad to think he has not found another women to spend his time with. I'll be pimpin him out at the river this year so we'll see what happens.

Blown 472
03-29-2005, 05:18 PM
Maybe not starting the conversation with " shoulda seen the size of my last dump" would be a start??
LOL, that doesn't work?

DEEZ NUTTS
03-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Men age like wine
Women age like milk

Norseman
03-29-2005, 09:08 PM
Men age like wine
Women age like milk
It depends on the women!! :idea:
Some of them age like fine whiskey, smooth and complex!!!!!!!! :D :D
Traci is definitly a fine whiskey!!! :D

Unforgiven
03-30-2005, 07:06 AM
Tom, I have to highly agree with you...Traci is a very beautiful woman, acts like she in her 20's is more than Highly intelligent...Id like to say she does have a killer body and the looks to match but that would be revealing too much :D ... she'd might kick my ass for saying too much :boxingguy ...so I won't say a word :rolleyes: ......but she can drink those silver bullets with no problem...and the jello shots..well we just won't go there!! :messedup:

Unforgiven
03-30-2005, 07:07 AM
I have a blown alcohol injected v-drive honey.
Ron, mine will always be faster!!! :argue:

Norseman
03-30-2005, 08:35 AM
:D ... she'd might kick my ass for saying too much :boxingguy ...so I won't say a word :rolleyes: ......but she can drink those silver bullets with no problem...and the jello shots..well we just won't go there!! :messedup:
Silver Bulllets and Jello Shots sound like a pretty dangerous combination!!! :messedup:
I hope Traci's not a Mean Drunk!!! :sqeyes: :boxingguy

Infomaniac
03-30-2005, 08:37 AM
Ron, mine will always be faster!!! :argue:
You have one? LOL

Her454
03-30-2005, 08:54 AM
Silver Bulllets and Jello Shots sound like a pretty dangerous combination!!! :messedup:
I hope Traci's not a Mean Drunk!!! :sqeyes: :boxingguy
I dont mix my alcohol......but Tequila makes me "nasty mean". I avoid it at all costs for the sake of people around me and my head the next day. :(
Other than that, Im a happy drinker...... :):) Now, pass the Jello shots...

Unforgiven
03-30-2005, 09:14 AM
I dont mix my alcohol......but Tequila makes me "nasty mean". I avoid it at all costs for the sake of people around me and my head the next day. :(
Other than that, Im a happy drinker...... :):) Now, pass the Jello shots...
jello shots will have to wait till VEGAS....but If I remember right, you have no problems with Margeriatas

Unforgiven
03-30-2005, 09:15 AM
You have one? LOL
we have one we can bring out to Choutea Bend..(spelling).want to play??

Her454
03-30-2005, 09:17 AM
jello shots will have to wait till VEGAS....but If I remember right, you have no problems with Margeriatas
I drink them occasionally but never straight Tequila. The closest I ever get to that is Tequila Rose..... ;)
They have Jello Shots in Vegas?.................. :rollside:

Her454
03-30-2005, 09:19 AM
I have a blown alcohol injected v-drive, that you can drive ANYTIME honey!!!.
NOW THATS an offer a Lady can't refuse............. :D :D

Unforgiven
03-30-2005, 09:21 AM
I drink them occasionally but never straight Tequila. The closest I ever get to that is Tequila Rose..... ;)
They have Jello Shots in Vegas?.................. :rollside:
yes Traci, there are jello shots in Vegas...but we can make them and take them to the track...remember some of our "pomona gang" will be there..besides I think Matt bought Jen a ring so we'll need to celebrate..(or was it a boat?)....now...Will INFO make the long journey to come hang with us?????

Her454
03-30-2005, 09:35 AM
.besides I think Matt bought Jen a ring so we'll need to celebrate..(or was it a boat?)....now...Will INFO make the long journey to come hang with us?????
OH YES, Info will be there, we are kidnapping him and taking him to the Rum Jungle since he got Carlene and I hooked on Red Eyes. (We named them Red Eyes because after drinking a few in the parking lot and missing our flights, we had to take the Red Eye home LOL).
Boat OR Ring, either way its a celebration. :)

Norseman
03-30-2005, 09:53 AM
Thanks for boosting my morale, T. It's time I leave work and get to the gym before my gut gets any bigger and I lose any shred of chick karma I may have left. :D
I used to have Chick Karma, but I seem to have lost it too!! :cry:
I think I lost it about the same time I lost my memory, oh yea and my hair!!! :rolleyes:

I Feel the Need...
03-30-2005, 10:03 AM
[QUOTE=Unforgiven]yes Traci, there are jello shots in Vegas...but we can make them and take them to the track...QUOTE]
NO SH*T... a couple of the boyz had to be carried off... :jawdrop: We want to make a good showing (for the sponsers)