PDA

View Full Version : i need lol

motocrossguy25
03-29-2005, 03:13 PM
i need a better paying job in the lake havasu bullhead area anyone have any ideas ????????oh yeah did anyone hear about the 8.5 earthquake that killed 2000 people on indeonesia lol i dont know if i selt it right hahahah

RiverDave
03-29-2005, 03:15 PM
i need a better paying job in the lake havasu bullhead area anyone have any ideas ????????oh yeah did anyone hear about the 8.5 earthquake that killed 2000 people on indeonesia lol i dont know if i selt it right hahahah
WTF? You need to check your medications.
RD

Tom Brown
03-29-2005, 03:16 PM
WTF? You need to check your medications.
Yeah. He just got here and already he's gettin all hanson on us.

Havasu_Dreamin
03-29-2005, 03:17 PM
Put the crack pipe down and back away from the computer.

hoolign
03-29-2005, 03:34 PM
LOL???? you think that's funny ??? your Phucked!..you need to bash your head int a brick wall for about 6 minutes..see if that loosens up the shit clot that is blocking the common sence side of your head..idiot

Mr.Havasu
03-29-2005, 03:38 PM
What the heck is this suppose to mean? Are you trying to stir the pot?

ChumpChange
03-29-2005, 03:38 PM
He is "NOTALENTS" older brother.
He must've drank a lot and now had a red bull so he thinks he is fine and funny.

Tom Brown
03-29-2005, 03:39 PM
LOL???? you think that's funny ??? your Phucked!..you need to bash your head int a brick wall for about 6 minutes..see if that loosens up the shit clot that is blocking the common sence side of your head..idiot
ya wouldnt now a piss pipe if it drained beer from the frige cant be thursday only rode fastest boat goin yeahhh.... BWAHHHAHAHAHAHA ( o ) ( o ).... GONE!!!!!!! :D :D :D

barbigrl
03-29-2005, 03:41 PM
Dam this is a rough crowd!! his post did take a huge switch didn't it!!
I need a high paying job....whats up with all the dead people??? :confused:

WaTchTheGelCoat
03-29-2005, 04:01 PM
He is "NOTALENTS" older brother.
He must've drank a lot and now had a red bull so he thinks he is fine and funny.
Lmao, Now thats funny! :D :messedup: