PDA

View Full Version : Check this out......

Ivan Dan
03-30-2005, 01:48 PM
This is a MUST see movie for us speed and adrenaline junkies. The video takes about 30 seconds or so to load so be patient.
Dust to Glory (http://www.redbullridethebaja.com/d2g_movieplayback1.html?username=Dan%20Kaatz%20%22 Ivan%20Dan%22&sequence=1A19c4c20c18c17c16c6c5c)

Steph
03-30-2005, 01:49 PM
Yup, its going to be an awesome movie! I can't wait.

WYRD
03-30-2005, 02:10 PM
Who you callin a SPEED junkie?...................Oh you meant going really fast...............my bad.............cool movie :hammerhea

JustMVG
03-30-2005, 02:11 PM
That was quite fast!!!

Ivan Dan
03-30-2005, 02:35 PM
Who you callin a SPEED junkie?...................Oh you meant going really fast...............my bad.............cool movie :hammerhea
I thought SPEED was your middle name?!?!?! :D j/k
Whats up man??? Had a great time hanging out with you guys this weekend. Definitely have to do it again soon!!!

WYRD
03-30-2005, 02:41 PM
I thought SPEED was your middle name?!?!?! :D j/k
Whats up man??? Had a great time hanging out with you guys this weekend. Definitely have to do it again soon!!!
Oh we will I have already started making plans :rollside: You gonna be out on the 8,9, and 10th?
Again without sounding gay you still owe me a DANCYCLE :p

Ivan Dan
03-30-2005, 03:31 PM
Oh we will I have already started making plans :rollside: You gonna be out on the 8,9, and 10th?
Again without sounding gay you still owe me a DANCYCLE :p
I'm not exactly sure....I'm supposed to be up this weekend with some buddies for a chill :cool: :wink: bachelor party but haven't heard definite plans yet.
I'll hook you up with a Dancycle (mixed drink - don't get any sick ideas here) for sure..... :D LOL

Ivan Dan
03-30-2005, 10:05 PM
Yup, its going to be an awesome movie! I can't wait.
Can't wait either....some guys on RDC that saw the Premier last night said they had goosebumps most of the movie.

Sleek-Jet
03-30-2005, 10:24 PM
April 22 in Tucson... been waiting for this to make it to theaters for a long time... can't wait much longer.

RiverN00B
03-31-2005, 01:52 AM
Thats one of those things I wish I could do...that and rally cross....I think I'd be a good rally driver :notam:

Ivan Dan
03-31-2005, 11:48 AM
Thats one of those things I wish I could do...that and rally cross....I think I'd be a good rally driver :notam:
I co-drove the first 516 miles at the 2004 Baja 1000.....nothing like it! Its a HUGE adrenaline rush and its one of the things you do in your life that you will never forget.

WYRD
03-31-2005, 01:30 PM
I co-drove the first 516 miles at the 2004 Baja 1000.....nothing like it! Its a HUGE adrenaline rush and its one of the things you do in your life that you will never forget.
My cousin came in third in their class last year. He drives a bronco from the BC Bronco's racing team. I am going to go with them next year and be part of their pit crew. :D
http://www.bcbroncos.com/photogallery/pre-race/DSCF1536.JPG

MudPumper
03-31-2005, 02:43 PM
The guy that says, "All I could think about was finishing that race, and nothing was going to stop me." Is one of the producers Mike "Mouse" McCoy. I grew up about 5 houses down from him and he got me into riding dirt bikes. When I was about 7 he would put me on the gas tank of his motorcycle and do wheelies up and down the street. I'd go down to his house and guys like Johny O'mara and Ricky Johnson would be hanging out in the garage. I didn't know who any of those guys were at the time but he was racing Pro Moto X with full factory support when he was 14. His dad, Mike McCoy Sr. would tell the story of how he duct taped his hands to his bike to teach him how to ride. When I was a kid, Mouse was the coolest guy I had ever met. That movie is going to be bad ass.

Ivan Dan
03-31-2005, 03:07 PM
This is us at the 2004 Baja 1000. We blew our motor about 550 miles into the race that caused us to loose the points championship by 14 pts which was a huge bummer but there's always next year.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1267Turner.bmp
Its a class 7 Ford Ranger with almost 500hp V6.

WYRD
03-31-2005, 03:17 PM
Its a Ford .
NEWS FLASH! I found you problem.....................................Fix this and you might get somewhere!!! :D :D :D

RiverN00B
03-31-2005, 03:25 PM
Hey, rangers are good little trucks...most Fords are...up until 100k...then they explode...violently :P

Ivan Dan
03-31-2005, 03:29 PM
NEWS FLASH! I found you problem.....................................Fix this and you might get somewhere!!! :D :D :D
:boxingguy :burningm: Ha Ha Ha.....that truck has won 6 class championships and we have won the first 2 SCORE events this year too. When we take the truck out testing again you'll have to go out with us and go for a ride. I think you might change your mind about Fords. :D

WYRD
03-31-2005, 03:38 PM
:boxingguy :burningm: Ha Ha Ha.....that truck has won 6 class championships and we have won the first 2 SCORE events this year too. When we take the truck out testing again you'll have to go out with us and go for a ride. I think you might change your mind about Fords. :D
That would be the ultimate maybe you could give me a ride through the "mile of danger" Do you remember a guy named Rick Holmes? He used to race against you a few years back. Let me know when you guys go out I would love to sit biatch :cool: :cool:

Ivan Dan
03-31-2005, 03:43 PM
That would be the ultimate maybe you could give me a ride through the "mile of danger" Do you remember a guy named Rick Holmes? He used to race against you a few years back. Let me know when you guys go out I would love to sit biatch :cool: :cool:
I think Rick Holmes raced 7s which is a different class than us. We always test in Barstow so it wouldn't be too far from you. I'll let ya know!

WYRD
03-31-2005, 03:58 PM
I think Rick Holmes raced 7s which is a different class than us. We always test in Barstow so it wouldn't be too far from you. I'll let ya know!
He actually raced class 8 and then Trophy, he is related to one of my guys. Nice guy and awsome truck. Anytime you guys run up to stoddard wells just let me know. I would love to head up with you.
Shane