PDA

View Full Version : Any Boat/RV Storage Owners Here? Have ?'s

LOWRIVER2
03-31-2005, 11:28 AM
Looking into a prop. for indoor/outdoor boat/RV storage in Orange Co. Place has cameras already, fencing and at least one armed guard/LOL!
Questions about insurance coverage/costs
Most frequent problems with renters?
Most common problems storage prop. owners run into or the ones not thought of in advance.
I'd did some searching here, gonna call some other co.'s to get ideas.
Any info. is greatly appreciated.
Will check back later today.

OkieDave
03-31-2005, 12:00 PM
I have boat storage here in Oklahoma near Skiatook lake. easy money. not big chunks at once, but steady and very little complications. :wink:

LOWRIVER2
03-31-2005, 03:34 PM
Thanks OkieDave,
Made some calls, looks like the fire sprinkler/safety system will be the deciding deal on this property.
There's a demand for this stuff, would be great if it works out.

ChumpChange
03-31-2005, 03:36 PM
Thanks OkieDave,
Made some calls, looks like the fire sprinkler/safety system will be the deciding deal on this property.
There's a demand for this stuff, would be great if it works out.
If you don't buy it, let me know the address. If you want a partner, let me know.

LOWRIVER2
03-31-2005, 03:56 PM
Will do

DaytonaU
04-01-2005, 03:33 PM
are you going to buy the land or lease it
how big is the property
what is current zoning

welk2party
04-01-2005, 04:28 PM
This sounds interesting...

sigepmock
04-01-2005, 04:45 PM
I manufacturer the metal buildings used in most mini-storage facilities and our company is partnered in few local ones. CA is one of the tougher places to run one of these but also one of the most lucrative. Pick up a subscription to "Mini-Storage Messenger" lots of good info in there about the ups and downs and also current market trends. Good luck,
Chris

franky
04-02-2005, 05:45 AM
Chrs, could you PM me with your company info. Thanks