PDA

View Full Version : carefully placed periods.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-31-2005, 08:09 PM
There was a guy who worked at Blockbuster video. He found it to be a great but complicated job. :smile:
One day he was at the register and an older man came in and asked if he could buy a phone card. So the guy gave him a card, and he wrote him a check for $ 39.80. He then told him that it was 20 cents short, so the guy gave him two dimes. :rolleyes:
Unfortunitely when he typed this into the computer, he missed the period on the keyboard and it came up as 20 dollars. :confused:
That night, the manager said that he was $ 19.80 short. :cry: :notam: The manager thought the guy had stolen it, so he fired him immediately. :yuk: :notam:
and the moral of the story is..
" Guy's get in trouble over missed periods." :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

BigDoug
03-31-2005, 08:49 PM
Very cute.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-31-2005, 08:51 PM
LOL!! thanks.. :D ;)

Kachina26
03-31-2005, 08:51 PM
Cute, but didn't you sign off recently? How is your better half doing? Are you really signing off, or was that some desperate cry for attention like others have done in the past ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-31-2005, 08:53 PM
Cute, but didn't you sign off recently? How is your better half doing? Are you really signing off, or was that some desperate cry for attention like others have done in the past ;)
I don't cry for attention. I took over a week off the puter to get things ready for the other half to stay down stairs after his sergury so he didn't have to go up the stairs. ;)

Kilrtoy
03-31-2005, 08:55 PM
I don't cry for attention. I took over a week off the puter to get things ready for the other half to stay down stairs after his sergury so he didn't have to go up the stairs. ;)
Does this mean i can sneek in the second story window and spend the night with ya and he will never know

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-31-2005, 08:56 PM
Does this mean i can sneek in the second story window and spend the night with ya and he will never know
yep.. but let the mrs enter through the front door like the lady she is. :D

JetBoatRich
03-31-2005, 08:57 PM
Not cool for him :eek:
it does happen, I was buying baseball equipment for the kids a couple weeks ago and the girl accidently entered the price wrong $38,000 for a pair of cleats seemed a little high :hammer2: manager had to void the sale :hammerhea

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-31-2005, 08:58 PM
Not cool for him :eek:
it does happen, I was buying baseball equipment for the kids a couple weeks ago and the girl accidently entered the price wrong $38,000 for a pair of cleats seemed a little high :hammer2: manager had to void the sale :hammerhea
:jawdrop: there's no crying in baseball. :D

Kachina26
03-31-2005, 09:12 PM
You do know I'm playing...........right? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-31-2005, 09:13 PM
You do know I'm playing...........right? :D
LOL!! of course.. if not you know I would have vented .. right.. :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-01-2005, 07:49 AM
you didn't show up last night miguel. whats up with that. :rolleyes: :)