PDA

View Full Version : Jordy, Justin, Mark and Jenna rock!

Froggystyle
04-24-2006, 09:54 PM
I had a great time today partying with these folks on Pleasant. Probably one of the nicest sunsets I have seen recently.
Good times guys. I look forward to coming out here again and partying it up on Monday like it is Friday before Memorial Day here at my new favorite lake...
Two thumbs up!
Wes

AZJD
04-24-2006, 10:20 PM
I had a great time today partying with these folks on Pleasant. Probably one of the nicest sunsets I have seen recently.
Good times guys. I look forward to coming out here again and partying it up on Monday like it is Friday before Memorial Day here at my new favorite lake...
Two thumbs up!
Wes
Had a great time with you, keep the dream alive it's close! All boating aside Jenna and I feel like we made a friend for more than a boating season, and definately can't wait to enjoy tying up in the future!

Jordy
04-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the Trident tip Mr. Froggystyle. Great hanging out with you. Sorry we spent more time in the parking lot than on the water, but it's always great to hang with you bro. Many more weekends are working that will be off the hook at Pleasant. No worries there. :D :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
04-25-2006, 03:36 AM
Those guys are idiots.

Jordy
04-25-2006, 06:36 AM
Those guys are idiots.
No kidding. I can't stand any of them Gopher. :D

Danhercules
04-25-2006, 06:38 AM
Sorry we spent more time in the parking lot than on the water
Why, did you loose a drive again? Or did Justin have another dead battery? :crossx: :p

Jordy
04-25-2006, 06:41 AM
Why, did you loose a drive again? Or did Justin have another dead battery? :crossx: :p
Hey, go F yourself jetboy. We didn't take my boat and the Warlock ran just fine. Don't be a hater. :notam:

Big Warlock
04-25-2006, 09:28 AM
It's the gay boaters deal on which weekend of the month???? :crossx:

AZJD
04-25-2006, 11:16 AM
Nope it's on a weekday, and you know you make the schedule.....don't act like just cuz your getting married you don't still play for the other team!
"BIG" warlock huh only in his dreams :yuk:

AZJD
04-25-2006, 11:18 AM
I think even after the lower fell off his boat was still faster than yours! :jawdrop:

Jordy
04-25-2006, 11:20 AM
You're the president of the club, I thought you made the rules. Just show them your toe ring and get some respect or you could sick Fluffy on them. Oh, and for the last time, I don't want to go to your little club meeting. Don't swing that way. ;) :D

SoCalSouthpaw
04-25-2006, 11:20 AM
I think even after the lower fell off his boat was still faster than yours! :jawdrop:
DAMN! :220v:

Jordy
04-25-2006, 11:21 AM
Now that's funny right there. :D :D :D
In all seriousness though, Dan's boat is all kinds of fast. Just as long as he doesn't take it off the trailer. :D :D :D

AZJD
04-25-2006, 11:26 AM
In all seriousness though, Dan's boat is all kinds of fast. Just as long as he doesn't take it off the trailer. :D :D :D
And as long as it's being towed by a team of corvettes!
Dan leave the trash talking to us boys in phoenix, we would want to hurt your feelings! lol :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

AZJD
04-25-2006, 11:30 AM
Those guys are idiots.
I couldn't agree more if I was one of em'!!!!! :)

Jordy
04-25-2006, 11:36 AM
Probably one of the nicest sunsets I have seen recently.
You mean this sunset???
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23sunset.jpg
:D :D :D

2Driver
04-25-2006, 11:56 AM
as well Wes and congrats on the sales in Phoenix. Be nice to see how the SC600 does. Good to meet Justin, Jeena and finally Jordy too. Although he's a lot more soft spoken in person - WTF?
BTW: He was ripping off a bunch of pics of your ass while you were bent over working in the engine compartment. Not sure where those are going to show up. :D

Havasu Hangin'
04-25-2006, 12:02 PM
BTW: He was ripping off a bunch of pics of your ass...Not sure where those are going to show up. :D
Two words:
"Private Collection".
:supp:

Jordy
04-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Not sure where those are going to show up. :D
I lost your email address so I can't send them to you like you wanted. :D :D :D
Soft spoken??? WTF did I ever do to you that would make you say something like that??? :D :D :D

2Driver
04-25-2006, 12:18 PM
trying out your new photo phone :rollside: :D :rollside:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/3347IMG_1865.JPG

Big Warlock
04-25-2006, 12:22 PM
Jeeesh, sensitive gay guys aren't the ones you want to piss off huh? :crossx:
Whatever boys..........see you in Havi on Friday! :cool:

Jordy
04-25-2006, 12:27 PM
trying out your new photo phone :rollside: :D :rollside:
I was taking a picture of Wes in the engine compartment for his picture in my phonebook. You were the one who was hung up on his ass. As you can see clearly in this shot, I'm getting a pic of the boat, not Wes' ass. ;)

Danhercules
04-25-2006, 12:33 PM
Hey, go F yourself jetboy. We didn't take my boat and the Warlock ran just fine. Don't be a hater. :notam:
I am sure it ran fine, as soon as he figured out how to start it. :crossx: :220v: :p

Danhercules
04-25-2006, 12:35 PM
Ouch, but at least things dont fall off my boat.

Danhercules
04-25-2006, 12:37 PM
leave my potato chip out of this. Remember, i have a big boat now. :rollside:

Jordy
04-25-2006, 12:38 PM
leave my potato chip out of this. Remember, i have a big boat now. :rollside:
I think 24' is the big boat cut off. Sorry, you're still a chippy. :D :D :D

2Driver
04-25-2006, 12:43 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/3347IMG_1863.JPG

NUMBNUTS
04-27-2006, 06:24 PM
It might be on the trailer but still one the best boats in its class!! A few more little things and i think Wes will have it. Can't wait for all the haters to have a in your face shot as the deck boat from hell goes by!!!!

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
04-28-2006, 06:16 AM
Not to change the subject of you guys and asses, but what power is in that boat? Looks awsome.

AZJD
04-28-2006, 06:59 AM
Not to change the subject of you guys and asses, but what power is in that boat? Looks awsome.
WWW.tridentboats.com
different options, the motor in the boat that particular day is somewhere in the neighborhood of 950hp....twin turbo 500+cubic inch

Unforgiven
04-28-2006, 08:20 AM
as well Wes and congrats on the sales in Phoenix. Be nice to see how the SC600 does. Good to meet Justin, Jeena and finally Jordy too. Although he's a lot more soft spoken in person - WTF?
BTW: He was ripping off a bunch of pics of your ass while you were bent over working in the engine compartment. Not sure where those are going to show up. :D
soft spoken??? he must been hitting the jello shots before you got there...was he holding a boat up??? sorry Jordy...

2Driver
04-28-2006, 09:41 AM
I beleive there may be a Merc SC600 option ( call Wes) as well for those that want a big manufacture's engine choice. Remeber, it's single engine, twin Jet. I think some get confused on that. The boat is really nice, I love that jet set up.... perfect for the river and big lake swell too.

AZJD
04-28-2006, 10:52 AM
I beleive there may be a Merc SC600 option ( call Wes) as well for those that want a big manufacture's engine choice. Remeber, it's single engine, twin Jet. I think some get confused on that. The boat is really nice, I love that jet set up.... perfect for the river and big lake swell too.
No option on the 600, as of yet......in the future who know's, he may look into it, but then again anything is possible!

Froggystyle
04-28-2006, 11:32 AM
Hey everyone...
This motor is what you will all want. A Merc 600SC would be more expensive and have 60% of the power with none of the bling. The dual drive demands a large torque curve and the turbo motor provides it.
It does appear that I have not outrun my motor dramas yet though. We accidentally timed it wrong back at home and were running 6 degrees extra advance when we were in it that morning. That makes it 40 total through the first part of the boost, and 30 degrees under full boost.
It was my fault in that we didn't double check the timing with a light, but our injection guy said "11 teeth" and it was built with ten teeth as the baseline, set by the injection guy's partner. The extra advance was programmed in using the computer to make up for the different tooth...
Such is life. While it ran, we could tell it wasn't quite right, but didn't know what was wrong. We were losing top end and power in general, but didn't know why. This explains it.
So, back to the dyno for a different tune up with some different heads. We will be running some Brodix heads on all of the '07 Revolutions, and hopefully get the next ones on the water soon. I am looking forward to getting everyone out for the owed test drives now...
If it was easy, everyone would do it, right? ;)
If anyone wants to come to San Diego this weekend and drink margaritas in the boat while sitting in a parking lot, I am up for it! :D

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
04-28-2006, 11:45 AM
That is awsome, nice boat.