PDA

View Full Version : KIMBO get's his AZZ kicked

Kilrtoy
04-24-2006, 10:45 PM
i just thought it was funny how the white go goes down and Kimbo's friends say kick his azz, but when the black guy goes down they start crying stop the fight...
http://www.break.com/index/downgoeskimbo.html

Enen
04-24-2006, 11:10 PM
That's brutal. Both of those guys took a serious beating. :skull:

Wakker
04-25-2006, 12:12 AM
That Gannon dude was given a UFC apearance because of the fight with Kimbo (supposedly) ... Gannon ended up getting demolished.

Riomouse911
04-25-2006, 01:14 AM
Now those were some lumps.. I wonder if Gannon ordered the roast duck with the mango salsa at dinner that night...

RiverOtter
04-25-2006, 03:25 AM
:idea: Hmmmm..... I think Kimbo might need to lay off the Gonja and do some more cardio. He was worn out half way through the fight.

GHT
04-25-2006, 03:54 AM
Nice Video.... Well off to work to employ a few of Kimbo's tactics.. :)

CBadDad
04-25-2006, 05:43 AM
What kind of BS fight has a "no knees" rule? There are no rules in fighting. The brutha should've been DQ early when his homies stepped in.

NOTALENT
04-25-2006, 06:05 AM
I remember that fight....focking bull shit...everytime the black guy was getting beat up his boy would run in and break it up!!! :mad: BULLSHIT!! He should have got focked up even more!

dmontzsta
04-25-2006, 06:20 AM
Thats great, thanks for posting that one. Usually when you see Kimbo videos, he is dominating a dude with "street fighting" skills. My buddy was saying give Kimbo a shot in the UFC, now I am going to pass this video on to him. lol. I told him Kimbo would look stupid in anything other than a street fight and this proves it. If they would have let them fight, it would have been over alot sooner.
Whats up with humpty dumpty trying to break it up? They should have drilled his ass and he would have not been able to get up and do shit again.

Garrddogg
04-25-2006, 06:51 AM
What happened with that fight was after the first popular Kimbo fight where he fought another black guy in a back yard, he posted an open invite or challenge that he would fight anyone and Gannon (a LEO back east some where) saw the vid and said he was not impressed and sought to fight him and because it was not sanctioned (sp) or legal he almost lost his job.. the fight was to be on Kimbos rules = boxing only ,no ground no feet or knees thats why kimbos peeps keep jumpin in. because of this underground fight he was given a UFC debut and unfornately dismantled by brandon lee hinkle (a total dipshit and asshat) Gannon was told that if he went to fight hinkle he would loose his job as a LEO he fought anyway..thats all i remember

orangeriverrat
04-25-2006, 02:50 PM
Cool Video... That was total bullshiat when Kimbos Boys jumped in they should of beaten his fat ass too..!! Kimbo would not survive the UFC Or King of the Cage.. He would get Killed in those venues..

Phat Matt
04-25-2006, 04:07 PM
http://www.yikers.com/video_kimbos_third_public_fight.html

Wakker
04-25-2006, 06:38 PM
Its pretty obvious Kimbo has some sort of boxing background. He can throw, yes, but your average BJJ guy half his size would dump that guy and have their way with him.