PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday and Good Luck

Ziggy
04-01-2005, 11:17 AM
Two celebrations for me this weekend :smile:
Most importantly...I want to send my wife(Jan) the big Happy Birthday wish, she'll get the Big Happy, its just the wish that may be tricky :p Its the big 4-0 tomorrow :2purples:
Happy Birthday Babe..Love you.
Secondly...want to wish my son and wife-to-be a Happy Wedding tomorrow as well. A young couple starting their lives together as one.
p.s. don't ask for babysitters on your anniversaries kids, we'll be gone for Jans Birthday :p :p

Tom Brown
04-01-2005, 11:21 AM
I hope your wife has a great birthday, Zig. :cool:
Get lots of sleep and don't drink too much so you don't turtle tomorrow.

FMluvswater
04-01-2005, 11:23 AM
Happpy Birthday to your wife Ziggy and best wishes to your son and his bride. :)

BarryMac
04-01-2005, 11:24 AM
A very Happy Birthday to Ziggy's lovely Bride Janet, I want to see her Drivers license becasue there is no way that she is 40. I have a picture if you all wanna see...
Congrats to you Ziggy, what a great Day for your son and for yourself, make a great toast and don't drink too much...
Barry

Ziggy
04-01-2005, 11:40 AM
A very Happy Birthday to Ziggy's lovely Bride Janet, I want to see her Drivers license becasue there is no way that she is 40. I have a picture if you all wanna see...
Barry
She just had to renew the license....
Post up that pic Barry...so some of the folks can put a face to her name......it is a picture of her face right? :D :D

BarryMac
04-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Post up that pic Barry...so some of the folks can put a face to her name......it is a picture of her face right? :D :D
Maybe... :D :D

ROZ
04-01-2005, 11:54 AM
Two celebrations for me this weekend :smile:
Most importantly...I want to send my wife(Jan) the big Happy Birthday wish, she'll get the Big Happy, its just the wish that may be tricky :p Its the big 4-0 tomorrow :2purples:
Happy Birthday Babe..Love you.
Is it true that she wants a Mercedes ? ;):D
Secondly...want to wish my son and wife-to-be a Happy Wedding tomorrow as well. A young couple starting their lives together as one.
p.s. don't as for babysitters on your anniversaries kids, we'll be gone for Jans Birthday :p :p
That's great!
You're going to have a fun eventful weekend!

BarryMac
04-01-2005, 11:57 AM
There is No Way that she is 40, she is a Beauty, pluse she knows quality headwear when she see's it...
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1628DSC01309.JPG

phuggit
04-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Very cool Zig. I know you'll have a great weekend.