PDA

View Full Version : BIG KUDOS to Minute Men Border Patrol!!!

Ion
04-02-2005, 07:45 AM
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/nation/11290811.htm
Mexican officials have the huevos to call these fine American citizens "racists"! Clearly the results of too much cannaboids in their diet!

jdogginla
04-02-2005, 07:54 AM
I'm all for protecting our borders but this will lead to nothing but a tragic accident in some way or another. Average citizens carrying guns looking for illegal aliens........Some Cowboy is gonna get trigger happy and shot someone on accident. Just my .02

Kegel King
04-02-2005, 08:25 AM
.......Some Cowboy is gonna get trigger happy and shot someone on accident. Just my .02
That is so much crap..these guys should be aplauded for having the balls to stand up to the current political cowards like the Democrats and the Republicans who are afraid to protect our borders so that they will not offend anyone this is pure crap!.......those idiots in washington should be doing there job and that includes the President who I voted for.

jdogginla
04-02-2005, 08:38 AM
Be mad and upset with the government..........as tideous as it is go thru the political route to make a change. The Border patrol has 10,000 agents patroling that 2,000 mile stretch of land. They are trying to add more everyday. Allowing everyday untrained citizens to take matters into their own hands will only lead to accidents. While it's not Anarchy......it's pretty close.

mickeyfinn
04-02-2005, 09:58 AM
If their free labor stops one illegal from crossing then they get a free "HELL YEAH!!!" from me. Everyone of the illegals crossing that border knows it is illegal. They also know that this government has turned so liberal that the criminals have more rights than the citizens so they are not worried about danger. The only thing that may happen is they get intercepted and returned. Not saying that they should be shot but if in the process of sealing our border it should happen then maybe the added risk will help a few to reconsider what is today a "no lose" proposition. It is time for us to get tough and if our liberal government won't do it then maybe it is time for us to. One of the reasons our forefathers gave us the "right to keep and bear arms" was so that the people of this country would have a way to defend against invaders. If illegal aliens sneaking across our borders in the middle of the night in order to come here and receive money from our government that they forcibly took from us as well as to take jobs and earn money which they will haul across the border away from this country is not an invasion I don't know what is.

cdog
04-02-2005, 10:08 AM
Agreed. At least their doing something instead of jamming their thumbs up their asses. Seems to me there are three kinds of people on this subject. Those who want to hand over the keys and let these people run amuck of our country, Those who come up with every excuse in the world why we can't do anything about it and those who are ready to kick some ass and make a change. I congradulate the latter. I know a guy who's wife is paralized by a illegal who crashed into her. The illegal mexi was released by the cop since they could not prosicute a mexi for the crime of DUI. Sucks.

jdogginla
04-02-2005, 10:14 AM
as well as to take jobs and earn money which they will haul across the border away from this country is not an invasion I don't know what is.
Be realistic.........c'mon these people are NOT taking away any jobs. Are YOU or anyone in your family going to spend 12 hours a day in the fields picking the fruit and other foods your family eat at your family table every night? Are you willing to pay $12.00 for a basket of strawberries versus the $3.00 you pay now? How many times does someone on this board say they need some help or cheap labor? The first response from most is just go to the Home Depot and pick up a couple of guys! These people in most cases work hard doing jobs that the average "hard working American" won't do. I'm not endorsing or saying let's open our borders to any and everyone, but these people that cross the borders effect your lifestyle more than you think. Do they effect our medical costs by having childern or being injured or by not having insurance......yes. Is there a remedy for it? I'm sure there is........but that's what our government is for. IF we don't like the way our local or federal government is handling the situation........we have what we call a democracy, we make a change by electing someone else to do it. Again......just my .02

cdog
04-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Be realistic.........c'mon these people are NOT taking away any jobs. Are YOU or anyone in your family going to spend 12 hours a day in the fields picking the fruit and other foods your family eat at your family table every night? Are you willing to pay $12.00 for a basket of strawberries versus the $3.00 you pay now? How many times does someone on this board say they need some help or cheap labor? The first response from most is just go to the Home Depot and pick up a couple of guys! These people in most cases work hard doing jobs that the average "hard working American" won't do. I'm not endorsing or saying let's open our borders to any and everyone, but these people that cross the borders effect your lifestyle more than you think. Do they effect our medical costs by having childern or being injured or by not having insurance......yes. Is there a remedy for it? I'm sure there is........but that's what our government is for. IF we don't like the way our local or federal government is handling the situation........we have what we call a democracy, we make a change by electing someone else to do it. Again......just my .02
Sorry bro but that arguement invalid. What your not adding in is the fact that at one time people did do these jobs and made a living at doing them. I guess farmer john will not make as much for a couple of years till he figures out a better system or till they make a better machine. Secondly these mexi are a drain on our society. Add up all the free wefare they recieve and that will deminish any bennys from cheap fruit. In LA and Tucson Az they have shut down 1/2 of all trama unit hospitals because of all of the money the hospitals have lost from giving out free health care. Ever wonder why a asprin cost 8 bucks? Because they have to rip you off to make their money back from the illegals. Pay to come here just as my great grandparents did, learn the language and we will welcome you with open arms.

repo man
04-02-2005, 10:55 AM
yea like prop 187. we voted it in werer is it now.

jdogginla
04-02-2005, 10:58 AM
Sorry bro but that arguement invalid. What your not adding in is the fact that at one time people did do these jobs and made a living at doing them. I guess farmer john will not make as much for a couple of years till he figures out a better system or till they make a better machine. Secondly these mexi are a drain on our society. Add up all the free wefare they recieve and that will deminish any bennys from cheap fruit. In LA and Tucson Az they have shut down 1/2 of all trama unit hospitals because of all of the money the hospitals have lost from giving out free health care. Ever wonder why a asprin cost 8 bucks? Because they have to rip you off to make their money back from the illegals. Pay to come here just as my great grandparents did, learn the language and we will welcome you with open arms.
We agree to disagree..........there are more americans driving the streets that are uninsured and have no licenses than they are illegals. I am sorry to hear about your friends wife, and I mean no disrespect, but accidents happen like that every day with uninsured and unlicensed drivers. I only used fruit as an example........there are hundreds of jobs that americans won't do that these legal and illegal residents do that effect your every day life.
Again.......we agree to disagree, but I'm putting my money on someone over-reacting to a situation in the minutemen orginization and someone get'n hurt. And the sad thing is........it probably won't be an illegal either.

Mandelon
Mexico patrols their southern border with armed forces.....ya think they worry about migrant's rights when the send the Guatelamans packin? :hammerhea

25Elmn8r
Pay to come here just as my great grandparents did, learn the language and we will welcome you with open arms.
I agree 100%. There is a reason why they are called ILLEGAL citizens!

repo man
04-02-2005, 11:01 AM
remember when you could get a well paying job in construction. have you seen a construction site lately? :idea: a job that payed 25 bucks an hour 25 years ago pays 10 now.why? because of mexicans.and don't give me that crap about the price of a house would double because they have in the last two years and we're still buying them in record numbers.

Kilrtoy
04-02-2005, 11:03 AM
yea like prop 187. we voted it in werer is it now.
Yep it was voted in an never enacted....
And yes they are a drain on our soceity, LOOK AT HEALTH CARE. and yes my fammily has been directely affected because of the illegals in this field and others.
MINUTE MEN are doing what should have been done 30 years ago....

Kindsvater Flat
04-02-2005, 11:57 AM
I remember when the border patrol use to come visit the ranch. Kinda like turning on the light with a room full of roaches watching them scatter.

MR FLYIN VEE
04-02-2005, 11:59 AM
I remember when the border patrol use to come visit the ranch. Kinda like turning on the light with a room full of roaches watching them scatter.
that's funny. :D :D

Sleek-Jet
04-02-2005, 01:33 PM
These guys are patrolling private land that borders Mexico. The Mexican's know it's private and not as likely to have Border Patrol there, so they tend to funnel in that direction. These ranchers are tired of having their property destroyed and/or burglarized, drug mules using there land as drop points, and getting shot at.
**** 'em I say. You want every right to defend your house and property, correct??? Now just imagine if you have 10000 acres to protect.
And the Minute Men are not just a bunch of cowboys. Most are trained professionals in this field (mercenaries for lack of a better term). They have already stopped tons of illegal drugs from crossing at these points of the border, but you sure don't hear about that on the evening news.
Border Patrol and INS in this country is a joke. Sure, there are lots of hard working agents out there trying to keep their fingers in the dam, but until we secure the border, using force if necessary, things ain't gonna change much.

Kilrtoy
04-02-2005, 01:47 PM
The border patrol is a great group of people as in almost all government it is SCREWED at the TOP....they are tieing the hands of the workers....

mickeyfinn
04-02-2005, 02:03 PM
We agree to disagree..........there are more americans driving the streets that are uninsured and have no licenses than they are illegals. I am sorry to hear about your friends wife, and I mean no disrespect, but accidents happen like that every day with uninsured and unlicensed drivers. I only used fruit as an example........there are hundreds of jobs that americans won't do that these legal and illegal residents do that effect your every day life.
Again.......we agree to disagree, but I'm putting my money on someone over-reacting to a situation in the minutemen orginization and someone get'n hurt. And the sad thing is........it probably won't be an illegal either.
This country has been living the good life for a long time now. People seem to think that a recession or depression is unlikely or almost impossible. I have no problems with these people coming into our country legally and accepting these jobs, however I would love to hear your opinion when if in 20 years we have another depression or deep recession and these illegals continue to pick that fruit or build that house while you are unemployed and seeing those "jobs that americans don't want" as being desirable. Whatever your opinion on this matter if it embraces letting illegals into this country unrestricted as we are doing now it will bite us in the @ss. Those jobs are undesirable because we have turned to a service economy with the majority of jobs not requiring a lot of manual labor. Those jobs that do are the jobs that will always be here to some extent. The jobs we prefer are the ones that may be subject to not existing if times get tough.

phebus
04-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Reminds me of the Guardian Angel's efforts of years past. Where are they now, and what was their long term effect?

Kegel King
04-02-2005, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=jdogginla]Be realistic.........c'mon these people are NOT taking away any jobs. Are YOU or anyone in your family going to spend 12 hours a day in the fields picking the fruit and other foods your family eat at your family table every night? Are you willing to pay $12.00 for a basket of strawberries versus the $3.00 you pay now?
Sorry your aurgument is BS.....if we didnt have the cheap labor pouring in here the farm industry would spend money on farming technology and I belive there would be a machine built much like the cotton gin once all the ilegal labor dried up they would spend big money on this kind of technology and yeah we might spend a few dollers more on Grapes and strawberries but at least Emergency Rooms would still be open and not being used as primary care centers for the Ilegals

CARLSON-JET
04-02-2005, 05:48 PM
Be realistic.........c'mon these people are NOT taking away any jobs. Are YOU or anyone in your family going to spend 12 hours a day in the fields picking the fruit and other foods your family eat at your family table every night? Are you willing to pay $12.00 for a basket of strawberries versus the $3.00 you pay now?
I have aquestion for you Mr. Illegal lover. What does the rest of the world do ... do they let any illegal allien sneak across their borders to pick lettuce ect??? THESE PIECES OF SHIT HAVE RUINED MY TRADE. THEY DO SHIT WORK FOR SHIT PAY. THEY UNDER BID A JOB I WANT TO DO. THE MINUTE MEN RECIEVED AN 89 PERCENT APPROVAL RATING.. THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG. I sent the minute men 25 bucks to help defray their costs... maybe they can buy better night scopes. Im so sick of pacifist terds.. if you want to be a turd .. go lay in the yard.. :eat:

stoker
04-02-2005, 06:07 PM
I have aquestion for you Mr. Illegal lover. What does the rest of the world do ... do they let any illegal allien sneak across their borders to pick lettuce ect??? THESE PIECES OF SHIT HAVE RUINED MY TRADE. THEY DO SHIT WORK FOR SHIT PAY. THEY UNDER BID A JOB I WANT TO DO. THE MINUTE MEN RECIEVED AN 89 PERCENT APPROVAL RATING.. THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG. I sent the minute men 25 bucks to help defray their costs... maybe they can buy better night scopes. Im so sick of pacifist terds.. if you want to be a turd .. go lay in the yard.. :eat:
You forgot to add how they can turn a nice nieghborhood to schit practically overnight.

mike37
04-02-2005, 06:38 PM
the Mexicans are ****ing up Paso Robles to :burningm:
all the trades on the central coast are going down hill :mad:
if there not here legally then **** em send them back and kill em if they try to cross back over illegally

wsuwrhr
04-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Mexico patrols their southern border with armed forces.....ya think they worry about migrant's rights when the send the Guatelamans packin? :hammerhea
Nope.
I doubt the Mexican government gives two shits what the Guatemalans think about it either.
Briandon'thirecheaplabor
I am not afraid to do hard work.

wsuwrhr
04-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Word.
There is no such thing as a free lunch.
We will ALL pay for it one way or another.
Brian

wsuwrhr
04-02-2005, 06:57 PM
remember when you could get a well paying job in construction. have you seen a construction site lately? :idea: a job that payed 25 bucks an hour 25 years ago pays 10 now.why? because of mexicans.and don't give me that crap about the price of a house would double because they have in the last two years and we're still buying them in record numbers.
With record profits.
Someone is making money.
Brian

Sherpa
04-03-2005, 07:08 AM
I need to hire some illegals to do some construction.... anybody know of
anyone-??
sheesh, I'm just kidding..........
--Sherpa