PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see this commercial during CSI?????

Big Bear
04-02-2005, 12:32 PM
So I'm watching CSI and this commercial starts out with a couple out on this small lake in an old wooden row boat. The girl, facing her boyfriend says, "Isn't this beautiful?" Her boyfriend replies, "Yes, we have the air, the trees the sky......" She adds in, "And the lake". He agrees and repeats what she had said and she points down in the boat and says, "no, I mean THE LAKE". He looks down and you see a hole in the bottom of the boat with the water pouring in. He panics and starts looking around frantically, while he tells her not to worry, he has been in a boat before. He knows what to do.
She calmly looks in her purse, pulls out a pack of Tampex, pulls one out, and plugs the hole with it stopping the leak. A narrator voice breaks in and says "Tampex, when unexpected leaks occur"
I was slack jawed and then I laughed so hard it hurt.
WHAT'S NEXT????? :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
04-02-2005, 12:54 PM
havent seen it but sounds good

JustMVG
04-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Yup saw that one a few weeks ago, funny stuff.

charlyox
04-02-2005, 02:13 PM
I've seen it and I thaught, If she is carring this with her I'm not getting any.

Big Bear
04-02-2005, 02:48 PM
That's for sure!! :D
It even had the little string attached. I was thinkin there out to be a little tag that says, "DANGER! Do not enter" on it.

coolchange
04-02-2005, 04:42 PM
I've seen it and I thaught, If she is carring this with her I'm not getting any.
I'm thinkin SHE'S not gettin any,and I'm drivin. :D