PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Pleads His Final Case.....

Jbb
04-02-2005, 12:53 PM
At The Pearly Gates (http://frontsteps.com/films/1001/144/index.php?t=1112242904)

Kilrtoy
04-02-2005, 01:12 PM
No he is in hell for OJ

LHC30Victory
04-02-2005, 01:30 PM
Kilrtoy, get over it! That is our system, he had a job to do as part of that system, he did it very well because he was a smart man. I am not happy about OJ getting off, but that is the way the "game" is played...We just have to be smarter.
It doesn't help that Furman was such an ass either.

cc322
04-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Funny stuff

vdrivenman
04-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Smart don't make him right and i don't think that will be a defense to prosecution in front of the FINAL JUDGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kachina26
04-02-2005, 05:49 PM
No he is in hell for OJ
Maybe not for OJ, but I bet that's where he is anyway.

Beer Factor
04-02-2005, 06:31 PM
He was a smart man, but he saw all the evidence and still took the case. He most likely got a guilty man off.

LHC30Victory
04-03-2005, 09:42 AM
He was a smart man, but he saw all the evidence and still took the case. He most likely got a guilty man off.
THAT, is his job. Like it or not it is the only way the system will function. Kinda like the Govt...checks and balances.

Desert Rat
04-03-2005, 10:41 AM
Kilrtoy, get over it! That is our system, he had a job to do as part of that system, he did it very well because he was a smart man. I am not happy about OJ getting off, but that is the way the "game" is played...We just have to be smarter.
It doesn't help that Furman was such an ass either.
GAME... Damn if it was anyone without money they would be on death row... GAME???? Man you have a twisted view of life. They had more evidance on OJ then Scott Peterson,,, At least they got that one right.
Just my .02

LHC30Victory
04-03-2005, 02:05 PM
GAME... Damn if it was anyone without money they would be on death row... GAME???? Man you have a twisted view of life. They had more evidance on OJ then Scott Peterson,,, At least they got that one right.
Just my .02
Pardon my gallows humor....It gets lost on most people who don't have to have it daily to make sense of all the carnage and senseless tragedy. But to those who do deal with THE PROCESS it does become a game. Too bad it is with people's freedom and future, but life is not fair. You are very right about the no money= no win and that is a problem. That is why people like Johnny and other atty's do free work a lot of times. We just don't hear about it.
The Peterson trial was won in large part because LE and DA's have learned from the OJ trial. As I said before - Furman (as good as he was) really caused a problem in the OJ case (but not the only one).
Twisted view of life? Come play in my sewer for 24 years then you can talk about my view of life!