PDA

View Full Version : Airless paint sprayer needed

Kachina26
04-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Who can hook a brutha up? I hope to paint my house soon :yuk: Anyway, I need to rent, borrow or buy a sprayer setup. Any ideas ? :idea:

bigerich
04-02-2005, 03:48 PM
Who can hook a brutha up? I hope to paint my house soon :yuk: Anyway, I need to rent, borrow or buy a sprayer setup. Any ideas ? :idea:
Hit the rental center at your local Home Depot, or any other rental yard. They will rent one to you, no problem.

Kachina26
04-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Yeah, but it's a big project, I want to take my time. It's windy up here in the high desert, cuts down on work time available. If I used my local rental yard it would get very expensive.

Mandelon
04-02-2005, 04:23 PM
They might have cheaper weekly rates.
Buy a used one, use it and resell it.

Floored
04-02-2005, 05:32 PM
You coming out towards Bullhead soon? I'll check mine and see that its working good, its a small one with 25 ft hose but paints houses good. Hav'nt used it in 2 yrs so let me know. Need to fire it off anyways. Painted my place in Apple Valley before I left there. Windy isn't the word for it there :yuk:

Kachina26
04-02-2005, 05:46 PM
You coming out towards Bullhead soon? I'll check mine and see that its working good, its a small one with 25 ft hose but paints houses good. Hav'nt used it in 2 yrs so let me know. Need to fire it off anyways. Painted my place in Apple Valley before I left there. Windy isn't the word for it there :yuk:
I'll be out for the Desert Storm poker run at the end of April,

Procraftkev
04-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Kachina26 I got one Pm me how to get to your house and ill bring it by. It sets over a five gal bucket so it will do the job. :cool: