PDA

View Full Version : penis requests a raise

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-03-2005, 12:29 PM
I, the penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
I do physical labor.
I work at great depths.
I plunge head first into everything I do.
I do not get weekends off or public holidays.
I work in a damp enviroment.
I don't get paid overtime.
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
I work in high temperatures.
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.
Dear Penis,
After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
You do not work 8 Hrs straight.
You fall asleep on the job after brief work period.
You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
You do not stay in your allocated position, and often visit other areas.
you do not take initiative-you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of the shift.
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.
you'll retire well before reaching 65.
you're unable to work double shifts.
you sometimes leave your allocated position before you havecompleted the days work.And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and leaving the workplace carrying 2 suspicious bags.
sincerely,
The Management. AKA Vagina. :D

Tom Brown
04-03-2005, 12:32 PM
I can't stop looking at your avatar. You're a beautiful woman, Mrs. Vee.

wsuwrhr
04-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Ouch

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-03-2005, 12:33 PM
I can't stop looking at your avatar. You're a beautiful woman, Mrs. Vee.
thanks Tom.. :supp: :D :D

a catered life
04-03-2005, 12:44 PM
i may need to get mine a 401k plan it worked hard in the early years but has slacked off :rollside:
and ps i waiting for the pictures in the new suit :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-03-2005, 12:46 PM
i may need to get mine a 401k plan it worked hard in the early years but has slacked off :rollside:
and ps i waiting for the pictures in the new suit :p
LOL!! I haven't got it yet. he ordered like 3. but the other 2 he said were suprises. :jawdrop: :D

a catered life
04-03-2005, 12:48 PM
LOL!! I haven't got it yet. he ordered like 3. but the other 2 he said were suprises. :jawdrop: :D
what a lucky man tell him i owe him a beer for keeping you so happy :boxed:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-03-2005, 12:54 PM
what a lucky man tell him i owe him a beer for keeping you so happy :boxed:
He owes you a few for putting up with me. LOL!! :wink:

a catered life
04-03-2005, 12:58 PM
lol :D ;)

moneypit
04-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Mrs. Vee.. you changed avatars... :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: nice

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Mrs. Vee.. you changed avatars... :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: nice
yes I did and thanks.. I get bored looking at the same one. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-03-2005, 05:06 PM
Ouch
:p :)

Kilrtoy
04-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Again, very nice, where are you getting these

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-03-2005, 05:10 PM
Again, very nice, where are you getting these
www.jokes.com :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-04-2005, 08:51 AM
they have a few more sites. I will find them. ;)

spectras only
04-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Here's a joke from Mars :D
Martians
The year is 2222 and Mike and Maureen land on Mars after accumulating enough frequent flier miles. They meet a Martian couple and are talking about all sorts of things. Mike asks if Mars has a stock market, if they have laptop computers, how they make money, etc. Finally, Maureen brings up the subject of sex.
"Just how do you guys do it?" asks Maureen.
The Martian responds, "Pretty much the way you do."
A discussion ensues and finally the couples decide to swap partners for the night and experience one another.
Maureen and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the Martian strips. He's got only a teeny, weenie member - about half an inch long and just a quarter inch thick.
"I don't think this is going to work," says Maureen. "
Why?" he asks, "What's the matter?"
"Well," she replies, "it's just not long enough to reach me!",
“No problem," he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm. With each slap of his forehead, his member grows until it's quite impressively long.
"Well," she says, "that's quite impressive, but it's still pretty narrow."
"No problem," he says, and starts pulling his ears. With each pull, his member grows wider and wider until the entire measurement is extremely exciting to the woman.
"Wow!" she exclaims, as they fell into bed and made mad, passionate love. The next day the couples rejoin their normal partners and go their separate ways.
As they walk along, Mike asks, "Well, was it any good?"
"I hate to say it," says Maureen, "but it was pretty wonderful. How about you?"
"It was horrible," he replies, "all I got was a headache...she kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears .

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Here's a joke from Mars :D
Martians
The year is 2222 and Mike and Maureen land on Mars after accumulating enough frequent flier miles. They meet a Martian couple and are talking about all sorts of things. Mike asks if Mars has a stock market, if they have laptop computers, how they make money, etc. Finally, Maureen brings up the subject of sex.
"Just how do you guys do it?" asks Maureen.
The Martian responds, "Pretty much the way you do."
A discussion ensues and finally the couples decide to swap partners for the night and experience one another.
Maureen and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the Martian strips. He's got only a teeny, weenie member - about half an inch long and just a quarter inch thick.
"I don't think this is going to work," says Maureen. "
Why?" he asks, "What's the matter?"
"Well," she replies, "it's just not long enough to reach me!",
“No problem," he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm. With each slap of his forehead, his member grows until it's quite impressively long.
"Well," she says, "that's quite impressive, but it's still pretty narrow."
"No problem," he says, and starts pulling his ears. With each pull, his member grows wider and wider until the entire measurement is extremely exciting to the woman.
"Wow!" she exclaims, as they fell into bed and made mad, passionate love. The next day the couples rejoin their normal partners and go their separate ways.
As they walk along, Mike asks, "Well, was it any good?"
"I hate to say it," says Maureen, "but it was pretty wonderful. How about you?"
"It was horrible," he replies, "all I got was a headache...she kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears .
ROTFLMAO!! that's great. :p :p