PDA

View Full Version : I heard Jenna Jamenson

cdog
04-25-2006, 06:51 AM
Bought Babes Cabret in Scottsdale. The city is pissed and is giving her a hard time issuing a liquor lic. Scottsdale wants to shut down all the Chi Chi bars within city limits so they restrict the zoning when ownership is changed.
The weird thing is how when I lived out there Babes and Skin were hang outs. As in women would meet you there or want to hang out there. I miss Scottsdale and the good ole days. Good times. :cry:

Jordy
04-25-2006, 07:00 AM
She bought it about a year ago and the zoning deal came around about 6 months ago. They're trying to go the way of Cali with lap dances where the girls can't get within 10 feet of the patron. Haven't heard anything about it lately. She owns a few bars in Scottsdale, only one being topless. ;)

Havasu Hangin'
04-25-2006, 07:02 AM
They're trying to go the way of Cali with lap dances where the girls can't get within 10 feet of the patron.
How the hell is that psycho stripper gonna wrap her legs around my neck from 10' away? :supp:

Jordy
04-25-2006, 07:05 AM
How the hell is that psycho stripper gonna wrap her legs around my neck from 10' away? :supp:
Don't worry, it's only a Scottsdale thing. Won't affect the Candy Store at all. You can still have the psycho try and choke you out during a dance in Phoenix. ;)

cdog
04-25-2006, 07:07 AM
Yieks! :boxed:

superdave013
04-25-2006, 07:08 AM
I bought a Jenna Jamenson action figure complete with brass pole on e bay awhile back. lol

Havasu Hangin'
04-25-2006, 07:11 AM
Don't worry, it's only a Scottsdale thing. Won't affect the Candy Store at all. You can still have the psycho try and choke you out during a dance in Phoenix. ;)
I thought I was gonna need the Heimlich Manuever just to get her off me. I didn't know if I should pay her, or try a Suplex off the top ropes. :supp:
Yer buddies thought that was real funny. :notam:

Jordy
04-25-2006, 07:11 AM
BTW, there is only one "N" in Jameson. ;)

BarryMac
04-25-2006, 07:14 AM
I thought I was gonna need the Heimlich Manuever just to get her off me. I didn't know if I should pay her, or try a Suplex off the top ropes. :supp:
Would have paid good money to see that, she must post here and you deleted or locked one of her threads, the choke out was payback... :) :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
04-25-2006, 07:20 AM
I think he deleted her avatar.
She had this crazy "all men deserve to die" look in her eyes...I think an avatar was the least of her worries.
Violating probation...maybe a third strike...that's probably what she was focusing on.
:messedup:
PS- Justin and his wife are gonna pay someday.

Jordy
04-25-2006, 07:20 AM
I almost got thrown out of there the first time she gave me a dance (that Justin ordered up) when she grabbed my throat and started choking me. Didn't like that and she didn't like when I removed her hand from my neck with her wrist. The chick is psycho, but she likes Justin. Perhaps it's because everytime we're in there and she's working I'll set him up with about 4 dances just to terrorize him. :idea: :D
You were just fresh meat that night, and it was funny. :D

cdog
04-25-2006, 07:26 AM
BTW, there is only one "N" in Jameson. ;)
Groupie! :crossx:

Jordy
04-25-2006, 07:29 AM
Groupie! :crossx:
Hey, she's one of my Myspace friends, so I gotta look out for her. :D :D :D