http://http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h.../havasue001.jpg

Cole Trickle
04-25-2006, 09:04 AM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/budmeyser/havasue001.jpg
Dans boat deffinatley deserves the SWEET label!! :crossx:

Outnumbered
04-25-2006, 09:04 AM
Looks like its all banged up already from the dock cleat on the left sponson?

Todd969
04-25-2006, 09:07 AM
Looks like its all banged up already from the dock cleat on the left sponson?
It's an illusion. It's still dent\scratch free...............

Outnumbered
04-25-2006, 09:10 AM
It's an illusion. It's still dent\scratch free...............
Good, that would suck. Its a beautiful boat. I'm a freak about docks though. One roller comes through there and that cleat is in the gel coat.

budmeyser
04-25-2006, 09:10 AM
thats the nicest cat iv been on and it rides like a caddie. thanks again dan.

MR HARLEY
04-25-2006, 09:12 AM
Thats a Sweet boat! :cool:

dicudmore
04-25-2006, 09:22 AM
welcome to the boards Roger, and thanks for the clean up help :cool:
let us know when you're ready to come back out!

budmeyser
04-25-2006, 09:27 AM
thanks. hey no problem you pay some how. im ready when ever just give me like a week in advance and ill save my money togo. cuz ill probley drive. can i get ur address in havasu so i can get directions on mapquest.

Todd969
04-25-2006, 09:33 AM
[QUOTE=budmeyser]thanks. hey no problem you pay some how. im ready when ever just give me like a week in advance and ill save my money togo. cuz ill probley drive. can i get ur address in havasu so i can get directions on mapquest.[/QUOTE
hey good news, I just got a new pair of dykes so we can remove that fish hook from your lip next time you come out.
Todd

Havasu_Dreamin
04-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Looky there, Dan's famous.
More like infamous! :crossx: :p

SDLifesaver
04-25-2006, 09:36 AM
The gel on that boat is incredible!. The way they made the rub rail match is just over the top. Great looking boat Dan. Nice meeting you on Saturday. Nick

dicudmore
04-25-2006, 09:38 AM
Roger check your private messages for the address

dicudmore
04-25-2006, 09:44 AM
The gel on that boat is incredible!. The way they made the rub rail match is just over the top. Great looking boat Dan. Nice meeting you on Saturday. Nick
Thanks Nick, good meeting you too :cool:
I gotta admit I'm a pretty big fan of that Howard also :cool:

pm069
04-25-2006, 11:03 AM
Caption for Dan standing by his boat. "WTF it's not going to untie itself !" :notam:

INSman
04-25-2006, 11:21 AM
I see Dan has not mastered "Backing In" yet !!??!! :rollside:

andy01
04-25-2006, 11:24 AM
That is one fugly azz boat.......... I hear the own is a stunt double for broke back mountain II..................... Watch your back side when gazing his boat...... out of no where "BAM" you'll just be holding your ass............ I heard that from another board member.............. oh wait I talk to board members..... maybe I made it up and that is a really nice boat and the owner is an okay guy........ or maybe it is all true...........
Andy

dicudmore
04-25-2006, 11:36 AM
I see Dan has not mastered "Backing In" yet !!??!! :rollside:
beyotch...you want lessons? I back it in at Topock...pulled it in there just for the hell of it...seems to fit the slips nice that way...Cheetah had to be backed in everywhere we took it

dicudmore
04-25-2006, 11:40 AM
That is one fugly azz boat.......... I hear the own is a stunt double for broke back mountain II..................... Watch your back side when gazing his boat...... out of no where "BAM" you'll just be holding your ass............ I heard that from another board member.............. oh wait I talk to board members..... maybe I made it up and that is a really nice boat and the owner is an okay guy........ or maybe it is all true...........
Andy
lol thanks focker...

Riverat84
04-25-2006, 11:50 AM
not that anyone cares, but i think i was eating lunch upstairs when that pic was taken!.....was that on saturday?
Reid

andy01
04-25-2006, 12:01 PM
not that anyone cares, but i think i was eating lunch upstairs when that pic was taken!.....Reid
Your probably right.............
Andy

andy01
04-25-2006, 12:03 PM
lol thanks focker...
Hey anything for the guy that sat at the ramp for an hour waiting on me only to make me wait an hour out in the ocean on him......... Maybe I will run into you this weekend, I'll be out there........
Andy

NOTALENT
04-25-2006, 12:17 PM
How much did you pay him dan???? :crossx:
Ok...it really is bitchen! :p

TOBTEK
04-25-2006, 12:26 PM
walked up to some guys at the sandbar and this boat sat, and said which one of you fags owns this pile........ DIDNT KNOW there was a carbon copy of this 27 ultra shadow :cry: Thought the guys were going to beat me.

sigepmock
04-25-2006, 12:43 PM
Dan,
You still got time to meet up on Sunday? I promise to help clean it or at least leave Big Doug alone long enough that he can clean it for you :rolleyes:
Sunday's weather is looking pretty good, should be a good day on the water.
And who the F is this Andy guy.....sounds like an ocean going fag!!! :D
j/k Andy....if you get time stop by the park on Sat. night we're BBQ with Havasu Luvr and the Phuggits at the club house.
Chris

pm069
04-25-2006, 12:43 PM
not that anyone cares, but i think i was eating lunch upstairs when that pic was taken!.....was that on saturday?
Reid
Yep. Sat the 15th. of April. Probably about lunch time for most of you.

INSman
04-25-2006, 12:44 PM
beyotch...you want lessons? I back it in at Topock...pulled it in there just for the hell of it...seems to fit the slips nice that way...Cheetah had to be backed in everywhere we took it
If you had "twins", I would maybe think about it !!!
Just tryin' to get a rise out of ya ' !!! :)

Racer277
04-25-2006, 12:49 PM
walked up to some guys at the sandbar and this boat sat, and said which one of you fags owns this pile........ DIDNT KNOW there was a carbon copy of this 27 ultra shadow :cry: Thought the guys were going to beat me.
Ha! I thought that was Dan also. We yelled to him, someone else looked up, I thought WTF?
Now I know...

dicudmore
04-25-2006, 01:34 PM
:idea: somebody have any pics of this alledged twin??
I saw one in the channel 2 weeks ago, that was an older boat...was red and blue, but different graphics, not the same colors and did not have a painted rub-rail :idea:

dicudmore
04-25-2006, 01:36 PM
Dan,
You still got time to meet up on Sunday? I promise to help clean it or at least leave Big Doug alone long enough that he can clean it for you :rolleyes:
Sunday's weather is looking pretty good, should be a good day on the water.
And who the F is this Andy guy.....sounds like an ocean going fag!!! :D
j/k Andy....if you get time stop by the park on Sat. night we're BBQ with Havasu Luvr and the Phuggits at the club house.
Chris
I'll make time...
may be going up to Topock sunday morning in Todd969's new pontoon.
Will be on the water for sure saturday (barring major storm of course)
let me know, I'm always up for hitting the lake :cool:

sigepmock
04-25-2006, 02:15 PM
I'll make time...
may be going up to Topock sunday morning in Todd969's new pontoon.
Will be on the water for sure saturday (barring major storm of course)
let me know, I'm always up for hitting the lake :cool:
Thanks Dan. I'll call you Saturday from the water, we can go from there. Thanks again,
Chris

dicudmore
04-25-2006, 02:19 PM
Thanks Dan. I'll call you Saturday from the water, we can go from there. Thanks again,
Chris
NO PROB

shippingguy
04-25-2006, 02:28 PM
:idea: somebody have any pics of this alledged twin??
I saw one in the channel 2 weeks ago, that was an older boat...was red and blue, but different graphics, not the same colors and did not have a painted rub-rail :idea:
Dan not even close to your boat. Completely different blue(baby blue) and graphics. The guy who owns it has a house up on the river just past Needles Bridge. It is a 2003 I believe. See you this weekend!

shippingguy
04-25-2006, 02:29 PM
Chris
Chris, check your PM. Let's try and hook up on Saturday as well. I will be more than happy to give you a test ride as well.

sigepmock
04-25-2006, 02:41 PM
Chris, check your PM. Let's try and hook up on Saturday as well. I will be more than happy to give you a test ride as well.
Sounds good Mike, if nothing else we really want to check out the crawl thru midcabin vs. walk thru.....
Not that we're doing anything soon..... :crossx:

shippingguy
04-25-2006, 02:48 PM
Sounds good Mike, if nothing else we really want to check out the crawl thru midcabin vs. walk thru.....
Not that we're doing anything soon..... :crossx:
No problem. Dan said the same thing and look what happened, J/K.

dicudmore
04-25-2006, 02:56 PM
No problem. Dan said the same thing and look what happened, J/K.
I don't remember saying that...heck I'm surprised it took me 2 months to get it ordered after you gave me the ride...
oh, I told Chris he should NOT ride in either of our boats unless he's ready to pull the trigger NOW...think that is good advice??

shippingguy
04-25-2006, 03:01 PM
I don't remember saying that...heck I'm surprised it took me 2 months to get it ordered after you gave me the ride...
oh, I told Chris he should NOT ride in either of our boats unless he's ready to pull the trigger NOW...think that is good advice??
Yeah it did take you some time, but in the end good decision. That is probably the best advice right there! See you this weekend.

budmeyser
04-27-2006, 08:42 PM
ya it was taken on sat. and ya hes backed it up before it just the the clets do match up.