PDA

View Full Version : Stealth/Desert Thunder Marine

SDLifesaver
04-11-2005, 05:48 AM
Just wanted to share a good experience this weekend in Havasu. My friends boat was having problems on Thursday and bright and early Friday morning we took it where he said he had it fixed for another problem before. Nice people, fixed his boat and let my borrow a different prop for mine, Very positive experience. Thanks guys. Nick

Ducatista
04-11-2005, 12:07 PM
Desert Thunder Marine....good way to go....if only Mike was a certified Ducati Mech for my valve adjustments I would be in heaven! :cool:

pixilatedpussy
04-11-2005, 10:42 PM
I hope so... The Pussy is there now!!! She's acting up a bit!!! Randy HELP!!!! Please take care of my Pussy!!!! :smile:

essexjet
04-11-2005, 10:44 PM
I hope so... The Pussy is there now!!! She's acting up a bit!!! Randy HELP!!!! Please take care of my Pussy!!!! :smile:
:2purples: :devil: :2purples:

pixilatedpussy
04-11-2005, 10:46 PM
I guess that didn't sound too good with the husband sleeping in the next room, huh? :D LOL!

ROZ
04-11-2005, 11:12 PM
Please take care of my Pussy!!!! :smile:
You may want to turn the channel to e max ;) :D

pixilatedpussy
04-13-2005, 08:27 PM
Missed that comment yesterday, but I got it now!!!!! :devil: I don't need emax I just got back from Miguels, having cocktails with some very special friends... one whom has the best RACK in OC!!!!! Yummy!!!! :rolleyes:

Stealth Marine
04-14-2005, 09:51 AM
Just wanted to share a good experience this weekend in Havasu. My friends boat was having problems on Thursday and bright and early Friday morning we took it where he said he had it fixed for another problem before. Nice people, fixed his boat and let my borrow a different prop for mine, Very positive experience. Thanks guys. Nick
Thanks for the nice compliment.
Glad to have been of service.

pixilatedpussy
04-14-2005, 01:28 PM
Hey Chris, Hows my baby???? Pullin her motor eh???? Take good care of the Pixilated Pussy, good rewards come to boys who take care of pussy!!! :D