PDA

View Full Version : Check out the forecast!!

phebus
04-11-2005, 07:28 AM
Check out this forecast, and I am going to be here in Havasu all week!!10 day forecast (http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?locid=USAZ0116) :D
The only bummer is that one of the reasons we are here, is to pack up our personal belongings of the Havasu hose. Sold it a couple of weeks ago, and escrow is closing soon.

SDLifesaver
04-11-2005, 07:36 AM
Hey Rick, I met one of your co-workers this weekend. His name is Steve and he is a Capt. at I think he said 55. He said it is a trailer right now. He bought a house a year ago or so and he said he knew you. He was with some guys I know from San Diego County. Did you get asking price for your house?

phebus
04-11-2005, 07:53 AM
The Steve you met is a super nice guy (if it's the one I'm thinking of).
We lowered our asking price a little, and sold the house right away. The buyer is a member here on the boards, but I will wait and see if he announces he bought it after escrow closes. I think he got a killer deal, especially considering the place comes fully furnished (including all applainces, and a big screen t.v). You having a house willl appreciate that, as it is amazing when yu get a place out here, how much it adds up to when you start buying stuff. That, and what a hassle it is if you have to bring things out from so. cal trip after trip. This place will be turn key. I hated to sell it, and it will actually be a very sad day when escrow closes. Just had to do it, life doesn't always go as planned.

SDLifesaver
04-11-2005, 08:01 AM
He was a really nice guy. He was with friends of mine from Encinitas Fire Dept. I do know what you mean since we brought almost everything from CA when we furnished our house. Truck load here, truck load there. That does suck that you had to sell but I thought a medical retirement was more fruitful because of the 50% tax free condition?

Mrs. 4-B
04-11-2005, 08:06 AM
Check out this forecast, and I am going to be here in Havasu all week!!10 day forecast (http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?locid=USAZ0116) :D
The only bummer is that one of the reasons we are here, is to pack up our personal belongings of the Havasu hose. Sold it a couple of weeks ago, and escrow is closing soon.
Oh sure, rub it in!!!
Hey, Thanks for the goodies. Glad you guys made it to dinner Saturday night! Had a great time! See ya' soon! :cool:

Mtg Pro
04-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Rick
We'll be up either Thursday or Friday. How is the back ? Maybe we can get together for a beer.
Mike

MsDrmr
04-11-2005, 10:30 AM
too hot for me :p

Ducatista
04-11-2005, 11:06 AM
The Steve you met is a super nice guy (if it's the one I'm thinking of).
We lowered our asking price a little, and sold the house right away. The buyer is a member here on the boards, but I will wait and see if he announces he bought it after escrow closes. I think he got a killer deal, especially considering the place comes fully furnished (including all applainces, and a big screen t.v). You having a house willl appreciate that, as it is amazing when yu get a place out here, how much it adds up to when you start buying stuff. That, and what a hassle it is if you have to bring things out from so. cal trip after trip. This place will be turn key. I hated to sell it, and it will actually be a very sad day when escrow closes. Just had to do it, life doesn't always go as planned.
Very sad day for sure...that was a nice house & a good deal. I'm sad for you and jealous of my Cheetah brother. ;) Good luck