PDA

View Full Version : Breast Implants?

harleypauls
04-11-2005, 10:32 AM
I would like to know from everyone how you should decide what size breast implants to get. My wife and I are getting them (for her, but I know I will benefit just as much), and she wants to know what size. If we go with what I want, we'll get real big. If we get what she wants, she might not feel they are big enough after she has had them a while.....
Has anyone run into this with thier women, or have you women had this porblem?
Paul >.....happily waiting.....< :cool:

Jbb
04-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Start with gigantic.....move up from there! :tongue
http://www.bucharest4you.com/images/12.jpg

Mrs. 4-B
04-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Size should be determined by your wife's current size and body build. Is she active? If she goes too big it can be difficult to find tops that fit right.
I think a good 'C' would be a good size.
And make sure her implants go under the muscle for a more natural look.

Three Days Only
04-11-2005, 10:57 AM
My wife had this problem. She decided on D's, and took about 430CC's per side. They came out great, and I enjoy them everyday!!!!

PlyaPlya22
04-11-2005, 11:00 AM
My wife had this problem. She decided on D's, and took about 430CC's per side. They came out great, and I enjoy them everyday!!!!
Is that why we didn't see you in SB?? :hammerhea :hammerhea :cool:

NashvilleBound
04-11-2005, 11:01 AM
First, Stop saying "we".....I am getting a awfull visual there. And as Mrs 4-B said....a C cup is a good size. Fluffy had small C's to start then her sister got small D's (which I think on her look totally stupid) so she went back in and got full C's. Its perfect as she's pretty active and yet looks smokin in a bathing suit or all fluffed up for real estate sales....at least I think so.

TheLurker
04-11-2005, 11:08 AM
How can the obvious not have been said yet?
We need before pics to make a good sound decision. :idea: .
Then after pics. to know if the right decision was made. :D

Tom Brown
04-11-2005, 11:15 AM
Start with gigantic.....move up from there! :tongue
Tell her to put her hair up in double buns while you re-enact the death star trench sequence at the end of episode IV. As your glans is glancing off her chin, she'll probably say... "The force is strong in this one."

Parker Dreamin
04-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Post a pic of her now and let us tell you what we think they should go to....I love boobs....

Jbb
04-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Tell her to put her hair up in double buns while you re-enact the death star trench sequence at the end of episode IV. As your glans is glancing off her chin, she'll probably say... "The force is strong in this one."
Look at Brown.....Going all ...Siskel and Ebert....and shit... :D

Just Tool'n
04-11-2005, 11:42 AM
I say go with a D cup, How tall is she, what current size is she now?
What I would judge her by is her current diameter(I.E. 34, 36, 38) plus cup, The bigger the better in my book. But one must allways look at the canvas before we apply paint to the canvas.
I think another thing to look at, is are they going to do the implant above the muscle, or below the muscle. Maake sure you look at plus's & minus's of both type's of procedures.
I just got back from a 7 day Caribbean cruise early this morning, I saw some great bolt-on's everyday by the pool, everyday down on the beach when we were in port.
Bottom line is I love Tits :D :D :D

Froggystyle
04-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Size should be determined by your wife's current size and body build. Is she active? If she goes too big it can be difficult to find tops that fit right.
I couldn't disagree more. Under the muscle gives you that hard, no bra needed kind of boob. Otherwise known in the proper cirlcles as "stripper boobs". Don't get me wrong... I love the look of these boobs. But I like trucks with big rims too. Obviously not stock...
Over the muscle is far more real feeling and looking. Good and bad.
Froggy"Breast afficianado"style

AzLakeLizard
04-11-2005, 12:09 PM
I think you got that one backwards... under muscle = more natural... over the muscle = stripper boobs...
and when the time comes for those wonderful Mammograms under the muscle is much easier to read for those radiology peeps! :idea:
If it were me... I would go for the "D's" :rollside:

Silver
04-11-2005, 12:26 PM
I think you got that one backwards... under muscle = more natural... over the muscle = stripper boobs...
It depends on the look you want. Most doctors say you'll be what you were before only bigger!
There are several different implant styles.....................pick one. ( high profile, tear drop, etc.)
Pick a doctor you like and feel comfortable with. The doctor's charge should always remain the same, no matter where the incision site is. ( i.e. like belly botton, under the breast etc.)
A good way to play around and see............take a pair of pantyhose and fill them with rice or sand...knott them off and place them under your clothing, while trying your favorite tops on. Add...... subtract .................
Take pics to your doctor...etc.
Once you kinda decide....they will add like a half or one full size.....because now they are inside..........
I have 465cc, high profile, under the muscle ( the more natural of the two placements) through the belly button.
Good luck!

ROZ
04-11-2005, 12:37 PM
Yup.... Undermuscle teardrop shaped implant looks the most natural, until she bends over... Neither undermuscle hangs like a real breast, but depending on skin tightness and size of implant, and over muscle may hang similar to an overmuscle spplication.
An overmuscle application looks best when the woman already has a fair amount of breast tissue to work with...
My wife has a very natural looking and feeling 34C... perfect size for me :D

Mrs. 4-B
04-11-2005, 12:41 PM
I couldn't disagree more. Under the muscle gives you that hard, no bra needed kind of boob. Otherwise known in the proper cirlcles as "stripper boobs". Don't get me wrong... I love the look of these boobs. But I like trucks with big rims too. Obviously not stock...
You are so wrong. I personally know! If you want cantaloupe breasts and a concave valley go ahead. The muscle helps to keep the scar tissue down by massaging it! If you were to see my breasts you wouldn't even know I had a job. Natural and pert!

Clown Midgets
04-11-2005, 12:45 PM
You are so wrong. I personally know! If you want cantaloupe breasts and a concave valley go ahead. The muscle helps to keep the scar tissue down by massaging it! If you were to see my breasts you wouldn't even know I had a job. Natural and pert!
send me pics, and I'll let you know :crossx: Im very qualified in this field

Mrs. 4-B
04-11-2005, 12:48 PM
send me pics, and I'll let you know :crossx: Im very qualified in this field
LOL :D

havaduner
04-11-2005, 12:51 PM
So post a pic so we can all see! Pure research, as my wife goes Wednesday for her consult.

Mrs. 4-B
04-11-2005, 12:55 PM
So post a pic so we can all see! Pure research, as my wife goes Wednesday for her consult.
I'll have to talk to the hubby about that! :D :D

LicktySplitJr
04-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Ive had four girlfriends get these done while we were dating and everyone of them said I wish I went bigger. So get the size that looks good and go up one. As far as over/under the muscle, under looks more natural. Also if she already has some boobies look into silicon gel, that is by far the closest to the look and feel of a real one. Just my two cents.

surfer2001
04-11-2005, 01:15 PM
So get the size that looks good and go up one.
thats it, my wife is 117 lbs 5 1/2 ft. tall She went with a full C.
perfect size and they feel really natural, not hard like some I've played with.

callbob4homes
04-11-2005, 01:59 PM
As the owner operator of Bob's Drive thru Mammograms, I feel the need to give an expert opinion here. Yes
next question? and the other non experts are exactly correct, in that we do need pictures!
side view, front and then everyone vote :eek:

abraman1326
04-11-2005, 03:08 PM
My little lady just had hers done 3 weeks ago. She went under the muscle, and they look incredible. They put 425cc in one, and 450cc's in the other. Her Dr. went off her hip size to decide which size she should go to. She is now a full D, and it isn't so big that it's redicilous, but not small either. My opinion is that a solid D is a good size, but she'll want to go off her body type. If your little lady want's someone to talk to about them, PM me, and I'll either get your #, or give you mine, I'm sure she'd love to help and give advice in your new purchase...
BRA

Mardonzi
04-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Get yourself and the Mrs a wadfull of one, five, and ten dollar bills,, go to the titty bar and just start looking. Ask the dancers what they did, what size, and such. Most will be more than happy to share their experience with you and it gets you a night out on the town with the Mrs.....

Craig
04-11-2005, 03:48 PM
Lots of info out there, some contradicts, ask a good doctor. My wife went 400 cc over the muscle. She was a B before, D now. They told us when you go under muscle, you tend to have a wider space between the boobs due to the sternum, where over the muscle they can be a little closer, hense a more natural look. It's all good :wink: This is after,
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/boatthumbs/P3213708b.jpg
One friend of ours has had three opertions :eek: After about 6 months she said "she didn't feel big anymore" The Doc told her the third was the last he'd do and went 800 cc's!
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/boatthumbs/SSSS7.JPG

Parker Dreamin
04-11-2005, 03:51 PM
Lots of info out there, some contradicts, ask a good doctor. My wife went 400 cc over the muscle. She was a B before, D now. They told us when you go under muscle, you tend to have a wider space between the boobs due to the sternum, where over the muscle they can be a little closer, hense a more natural look. It's all good :wink: This is after,
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/boatthumbs/P3213708b.jpg
One friend of ours has had three opertions :eek: After about 6 months she said "she didn't feel big anymore" The Doc told her the third was the last he'd do and went 800 cc's!
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/boatthumbs/SSSS7.JPG
Both great looking sets....

Kilrtoy
04-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Under the muscle is the best for long lasting results and best natural looking.
DO not go with tear drops..... After a couple of years that is how they will look , LIKE TEAR DROPS, Do banana's come to mind..... Now not every girl comes out like this just most of them......
Do your research..... RESEARCH, oh did I mention RESEARCH

WYRD
04-11-2005, 04:56 PM
I say don't buy them..................I own a set and now I don't even get visitation rights........But I still have to pay BOOBAMONI. :yuk: :yuk: :devil:

pixilatedpussy
04-11-2005, 04:57 PM
I agree! :wink:

pixilatedpussy
04-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Both great looking sets....
Depends on the gap between your boobies...not just the decision of under or over the muscle... Mine are under, I love them!!! I don't have a big gap! (Did that sound right?) :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
04-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Depends on the gap between your boobies...not just the decision of under or over the muscle... Mine are under, I love them!!! I don't have a big gap! (Did that sound right?) :rolleyes:
No it didnt , POST A PIC let us be the judge

pixilatedpussy
04-11-2005, 05:10 PM
No it didnt , POST A PIC let us be the judge
Maybe when my hubby gets home ;) Jewlry or cleavage? Ooops too hot for HB! Don't wanna get into trouble! So far I have been a good little pussy! :devil:

Tom Brown
04-11-2005, 05:12 PM
I'd like to go on record as being in favor of beautiful women.

pixilatedpussy
04-11-2005, 05:14 PM
I'd like to go on record as being in favor of beautiful women.
Hah! Hah!
Not stirrin the pot this time? Im dissapointed! :wink: LOL!!!!

GHTRIM
04-11-2005, 05:21 PM
The most important issue should be picking your doctor... My wife spent a couple of months picking a doctor here in Vegas. The doctor she went with is known to be conservitive but very good (like all doctors claim to be).
But to address your question it depends on build, size of body and how much existing tissue is already there.. My wife is 5'-2" and 105lbs. she already had a size "C" and the doctor went as large as he said he felt comfortable going to a GOOD "D". This was accomplished by adding 360cc implants. Although this is not very large my wife already had a nice size to begin with. Hope this helps... Just find a doctor you are BOTH comfortable with and he / she will answer all of your questions... They are the professionals.

Tom Brown
04-11-2005, 05:31 PM
...My wife is 5'-2" and 105lbs. she already had a size "C"...
Why would someone tamper with what, on paper, appears to be perfect geometry? :confused:

Midwest_Miss69
04-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Why would someone tamper with what, on paper, appears to be perfect geometry? :confused:
:jawdrop: Maybe it has to do with you men being boob-obsessed! :devil: hee heeeee! I thought the controversy over under-muscle over-the-muscle was for the future if a breast lump appears it's caught earlier and sooner if you go under the muscle? But what do I know I'm a 38D and they're the real deal :p

SHAKEN Not Stirred
04-11-2005, 07:16 PM
I think you got it backwards.......
Over muscle......Jerry Springer or stripper look......
Under muscle more natural.....
CJG
:cool:

Parker Dreamin
04-11-2005, 07:47 PM
I am very confused now... Can anybody help us out and post some pics of both..... thanks for the understanding...

Forkin' Crazy
04-11-2005, 08:02 PM
Nice looking ladies posted up there.....
One question, though.... What will they look like in 20 years? "Pointers" or "Setters"? :confused:

Kilrtoy
04-11-2005, 08:12 PM
Nice looking ladies posted up there.....
One question, though.... What will they look like in 20 years? "Pointers" or "Setters"? :confused:
They need to be redone no more than every 10 years...
OH NOW WHAT DO WE DO.........
bet most docs dont tell the ladies that

bunny 166
04-11-2005, 08:15 PM
Here are mine....I am 5'3", about 113 lbs. I am a 36C. I got them under the muscle, and have had no problems. It'll be 10 years in September since my surgery--they are a bit softer and lower than when they were new, and still great! I have no scar tissue or hardening and no pain or loss of sensation....I say go for it!! :smile: :smile: http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0058.JPG

Forkin' Crazy
04-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Two thumbs up, Mrs. Bunny!!! :D
That whole "under the muscle" thing sounds painful, though!! :supp:

Kegel King
04-11-2005, 09:36 PM
[QUOTE=Froggystyle]I couldn't disagree more. Under the muscle gives you that hard, no bra needed kind of boob. Otherwise known in the proper cirlcles as "stripper boobs".
This is true if your wife has little or no breast tissue.if she has none then if she goes large she will have those boobs that look great but feel like to hard bags of water if she has some breast tissue the then under the muscle will work great!.anyway have fun

bunny 166
04-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Two thumbs up, Mrs. Bunny!!! :D
That whole "under the muscle" thing sounds painful, though!! :supp:
Thank you very much! :) Under the muscle was not easy, although I have nothing to compare it to....They make a pocket for the implant behind the muscle, so I was pretty loaded on Demerol for about 10 days.....It's all good though!! :p :p

pixilatedpussy
04-11-2005, 10:19 PM
I think you got it backwards.......
Over muscle......Jerry Springer or stripper look......
Under muscle more natural.....
CJG
:cool:
YEP!!! :wink:

ROZ
04-11-2005, 10:25 PM
They need to be redone no more than every 10 years...
OH NOW WHAT DO WE DO.........
bet most docs dont tell the ladies that
To combine your 2 posts, my wife went under with a saline teardrop type first time around. 2 years later she went under with the round style silicon type... What was nice is that she was able to go a few cc's larger the second time around because her skin stretched out nicely from the first set of implants.. 4 years later, I think the look great... :D

lardog_hb
04-12-2005, 05:35 AM
I've said it once and I'll say it again. There is not a woman alive that
cannot dress up or dress down a full D cup. See www.implantinfo.com
for all the information you could ever need. Lots a boobies too!!!

Kegel King
04-12-2005, 07:26 AM
D cup!

Kim Hanson
04-12-2005, 07:51 AM
D or E, what can I say.......( . )( . )......DD..EE :D :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/722110.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72boobs.jpg :D

GHTRIM
04-12-2005, 08:53 AM
After two kids she wanted them to look like new again. And they do look like new... "New and Improved" :D

4-B
04-12-2005, 09:59 AM
I need to work on getting more pics this summer. :idea:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2379AUT_0838.JPG

Three Days Only
04-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Mine also did hers after having the two kids. Doing them before will generally result in doing them again. Something to think about if she hasnt had kids and is planning too!!!
Mine went saline, under the muscle, with tear drop bags. They look good, feel pretty damn natural and most important I like'em, both of them!!! LOL
She's went with full D's and said in a previous post before she can hang them out or dress them down. God bless plastic surgeons!!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985AVA_fourme-med.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
04-12-2005, 10:20 AM
Mine also did hers after having the two kids. Doing them before will generally result in doing them again.
But are you gonna get yours done after you give birth?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38jeffybelly.jpg
:supp:

No Regrets
04-12-2005, 10:35 AM
And HH hits one out of the faukin park!!!
That was Funny- I dont care who yer are!!

Three Days Only
04-12-2005, 10:51 AM
I already gave birth yesterday at 10:30, too one big shiat head!!!
Anyway, havent you read my sig. Im now in lay-up being Vacuum bagged. If I could get some meth it would come off faster!!!! Got any hookups
Im going for the man boobs next, maybe some liposuction!!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985havasuweekend_018-med.jpg

Charley
04-12-2005, 11:30 AM
But are you gonna get yours done after you give birth?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38jeffybelly.jpg
:supp:
Whos that hot bitch on the right??

Bank Boy
04-12-2005, 11:51 AM
I remember reading on here...Implants are like boat engines, pick the size you want and go one bigger.

Three Days Only
04-12-2005, 01:13 PM
I remember reading on here...Implants are like boat engines, pick the size you want and go one bigger.
aint that the truth, what guy doesnt like a good cock slot!!!

Havasu Hangin'
04-12-2005, 01:20 PM
aint that the truth, what guy doesnt like a good cock slot!!!
Hmmmmmm...a new name for Three Gays Only? :idea:
"I LOVE C@CK SLOT"
:eek:

AzLakeLizard
04-12-2005, 01:25 PM
Well I guess I need to talk with Mardonzi.. and put my order in for a Large set! :wink:

sorry dog
04-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Just like beggars canyon back home...

Tom Brown
04-12-2005, 02:22 PM
LMAO! :D :D
Dog, you are one funny mo-fo. :D :cool:

Kilrtoy
04-12-2005, 03:44 PM
Boobs are like Boats,
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.....
Go cheap, look cheap.......
Its your life, dont cut corners and be cheap......

sorry dog
04-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Boobs are like toy trains, They're meant for children, but grown men tend to end up playing with them anyway.

Froggystyle
04-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Well, I have personally gotten to sample a fair share of both, and I feel strongly that the under the muscle is far more hard looking and feeling. You need no bra, and they are better supported. Not natural though IMO. The largest gaps between boobs I have ever seen have been have all been on girls with under the muscle. It also appears that under the muscle gives you nearly no choice on shape or spacing... you get what you get. In addition, the stronger a woman gets... i.e. fitness chicks etc... the more striations you see on the boob.
Silver... Great rack. Obviously under the muscle though. Real boobs NEVER look like that. Those look a lot better than real boobs IMO. Not disputing the fact.
Over the muscle looks like you have big natural boobs. It looks especially like that if you already have a rack like someone said. It isn't that natural is better or worse, but some women feel more comfortable with boobs that no one can tell for sure are fake. I have yet to see a set of under the muscle that looked real without a top on. Maybe I have been sheltered, but the one set of over the muscles on Craig's wife look very real. No telling there from the pics you posted.
Bottom line is, it is all good. I love them all. I think anyone who thinks that under the muscle is more natural probably has a set under the muscle and is lying to themselves ;) My truck looks stock too.

Kilrtoy
04-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Wow Froggy..
What you described as under the muscle is what I describe as a bad doc...
Hard boobs are form various causes...
The most common being the girl had no boobs to begin with and went way too big, Like an over inflated ballon.
The cavity is based on what the girl has prior to surgery. a good doctor can only do so much, a ok doc will do very little and a bad one will simply insert them.
Also hard boobs are also a cause of scar tissue again what the womens body has done and how well it has healed.
Its simple look in the mirror. Now that is how you are gonna look when they are done, just bigger.
You are right alot look good in shirts, BUT DAMN I HAVE SEEN PLENTY with the nipples pointing in different directions up and down, in addition to the boobs pointing up down sideways and having no clevage due to, simply insertion.....
Its all comes down to the drawing board(WOMANS BODY) given to the doc and how well he can preform the desired task.......
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR .......

Kegel King
04-12-2005, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE=Kilrtoy]Wow Froggy..
Also hard boobs are also a cause of scar tissue again what the womens body has done and how well it has healed.
Well Hard Boobs are also caused by the lack of Breast tissue and Saline Implants ..when you go to a surgeon please ask to feel Saline Implants and Sillicone implants..Silicone feel soft like real Breast tissue and Saline Feel like a hard bag of water because thats what they are!

Roxysnow
04-12-2005, 05:31 PM
I would have to agree! You definitely get what you pay for!

Silver
04-12-2005, 05:33 PM
I've said it once and I'll say it again. There is not a woman alive that
cannot dress up or dress down a full D cup. See www.implantinfo.com
for all the information you could ever need. Lots a boobies too!!!
Play awhile on here..............lots to find out!

hotlavey
04-12-2005, 05:34 PM
What's wrong with all natural, big or small? Jeez, the real thing feels alot better then zip-locks full of saline or silicone with skin streatched over it. JMO. Plus the real thing actually look real.

Silver
04-12-2005, 06:07 PM
Well, I have personally gotten to sample a fair share of both, and I feel strongly that the under the muscle is far more hard looking and feeling. You need no bra, and they are better supported. Not natural though IMO. The largest gaps between boobs I have ever seen have been have all been on girls with under the muscle. It also appears that under the muscle gives you nearly no choice on shape or spacing... you get what you get. In addition, the stronger a woman gets... i.e. fitness chicks etc... the more striations you see on the boob.
Silver... Great rack. Obviously under the muscle though. Real boobs NEVER look like that. Those look a lot better than real boobs IMO. Not disputing the fact.
Over the muscle looks like you have big natural boobs. It looks especially like that if you already have a rack like someone said. It isn't that natural is better or worse, but some women feel more comfortable with boobs that no one can tell for sure are fake. I have yet to see a set of under the muscle that looked real without a top on. Maybe I have been sheltered, but the one set of over the muscles on Craig's wife look very real. No telling there from the pics you posted.
Bottom line is, it is all good. I love them all. I think anyone who thinks that under the muscle is more natural probably has a set under the muscle and is lying to themselves ;) My truck looks stock too.
But here's the deal...................I don't care if they look fake! I don't think you see to many 5'1 110 size 3 girls with big tits! The tits are for me! Not for my man or you....if you guys like them then that's great.....but ultimately I wanted bigger boobs for me. Wanted to wear no bra with a t-shirt, tri. top bikini, etc..... wanted to stop feeling like I looked 12 when I'm 32 with two kids! Bottom line ladies...............do it for you!
Sorry............. :D

HOOTER SLED-
04-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Just wanted to say that I just like boobs in general. That's it, carry on. :devil: :D

Froggystyle
04-12-2005, 07:35 PM
But here's the deal...................I don't care if they look fake! I don't think you see to many 5'1 110 size 3 girls with big tits! The tits are for me! Not for my man or you....if you guys like them then that's great.....but ultimately I wanted bigger boobs for me. Wanted to wear no bra with a t-shirt, tri. top bikini, etc..... wanted to stop feeling like I looked 12 when I'm 32 with two kids! Bottom line ladies...............do it for you!
Sorry............. :D
You kick ass.
But, it is exactly what I am saying. THEY LOOK GREAT!!! Just not real.
I like them a lot better for the most part. It is sexy and a little dirty. ;)
All of the right reasons to get them too IMO...
Carry on...

bigkatboat
04-12-2005, 09:03 PM
It's great to be able to get 'personal driving tips' and 'technical advise' in the same place. This open forum has given me 'renewed interrest' in the topic (s), and I just hope that my wife does not notice my 'in depth observations' while we relax in the channel. I do want to thank all of you for your input, and especially those who have contributed by giving of yourselves, both husbands and of course the wives. I also want to point out that you are BEAUTIFYING AMERICA! and I thank you for that too! Ladies, please yourselves. If you are happy (comfortable) then 'the one who loves you' will be happy too, no matter what you do. (yes/no, big/small). Please keep us abreast of your progress.

Kilrtoy
04-12-2005, 10:40 PM
Yes big are beautiful

JackieV
04-13-2005, 08:59 PM
I say don't buy them..................I own a set and now I don't even get visitation rights........But I still have to pay BOOBAMONI. :yuk: :yuk: :devil:
Awwwww, that SUCKS! :squiggle: