PDA

View Full Version : Tell me IM WRONG

Her454
04-11-2005, 12:28 PM
and I didnt hear on the news that the lady that bit in to the finger at Wendys is being investigated and they think the finger is from the ladies deceased Aunt? WTH?

LAFD
04-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Well Your Not Wrong. But Hey There Is Some Sick People In This World So I Wouldnt Doubt It.

Her454
04-11-2005, 12:31 PM
HOLY CRAP! Whats the deal? I cant find the story but they were joking about it on the radio........ Thats absolutely insane!

Ziggy
04-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Haven't heard that yet, but I wouldn't put it past her at this point. Screwballs trying to steal money, morbid assbites. :mad:
Last I heard was they came into Vegas where she lives with a search warrant for her home, etc........my intuition tells me she's gonna get in trouble :hammer2:

Bre
04-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Sick
:(

Oldsquirt
04-11-2005, 12:36 PM
Turns out she has been involved in numerous lawsuits. Yes they do suspect she planted the finger. Her daughter was wearing a sling on her right arm. Mom claims police "roughed her up" when executing the search warrant. Another lawsuit waiting to be filed?

Her454
04-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Turns out she has been involved in numerous lawsuits. Yes they do suspect she planted the finger. Her daughter was wearing a sling on her right arm. Mom claims police "roughed her up" when executing the search warrant. Another lawsuit waiting to be filed?
People like this make me sick. Even tho Wendy's will be vindicated, the loss to their business was Im sure enormous.

AzLakeLizard
04-11-2005, 12:47 PM
and I didnt hear on the news that the lady that bit in to the finger at Wendys is being investigated and they think the finger is from the ladies deceased Aunt? WTH?
I heard the same thing! :yuk:
How HORRIBLE! Sick people out there!~

uvindex
04-11-2005, 12:53 PM
I cant find the story but they were joking about it on the radio........
Here's a link: http://www.ktvu.com/station/4358709/detail.html :p

Her454
04-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Thanks - really makes you wonder.
LAS VEGAS -- The woman who claims she bit into a human finger while eating chili at a Wendy's restaurant has a history of filing lawsuits -- including a claim against another fast-food restaurant in Nevada.
Anna Ayala, 39, who hired a San Jose, Calif., attorney to represent her in the Wendy's case, has been involved in several legal battles in the San Francisco Bay area, according to court records.
Speaking at the front door of her two-story stucco home in suburban Las Vegas on Friday, Ayala declined to provide details about her litigious past. She acknowledged, however, that her family received a settlement several years ago after her daughter, Genesis, now 13, was sickened at an El Pollo Loco restaurant in Las Vegas.
"That was something very different," she said.
El Pollo Loco officials had no immediate comment Friday.
With the mystery surrounding Ayala's report of her unsavory discovery pointing in different directions, Ayala alleged that police are out to get her and were unnecessarily rough as they executed a search warrant at her home on Wednesday.
"Lies, lies, lies, that's all I am hearing," she said in an interview with The Associated Press. "They should look at Wendy's. What are they hiding? Why are we being victimized again and again?"
Among the California cases was a 1998 sexual harassment lawsuit Ayala brought against San Jose-based La Oferta Review Newspaper Inc., seeking $500,000.
Ayala alleged that her boss at the bilingual news weekly brought out wine, exposed himself and tried to block her exit by grabbing her hips during her first day working as a receptionist. She filed a police report on Dec. 4, 1998 and a complaint with the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing.
The case was settled before an arbitration hearing in June 2002.
Two years later, Ayala sued General Motors Corp., Goodyear Tire Corp. and a San Jose car dealership, alleging that a defective 1997 GMC Sierra they sold her caused a 1999 highway accident.
That suit was dismissed after Ayala fired her attorney and failed to show up in court or submit paperwork, court records show.
It's not clear from court records whether Ayala received any money from the suits against her former employer or the auto companies.
Police in San Jose and Las Vegas are still investigating how a 1 1/2 inch-long fingertip may have ended up in Ayala's bowl of chili at the San Jose Wendy's on March 22.
Ayala said her and her family had been "disrespected like terrorists" when police served the warrant at her home Wednesday. She said officers held guns to her head and on her daughter, who she said was injured when officers threw the girl to the ground.
Ayala said Friday she had not yet filed a claim against Wendy's, and it's unclear whether she plans to file a suit against the franchise owner, Fresno, Calif.-based JEM Management Corp.
Dublin, Ohio-based Wendy's International Inc.'s spokesman Bob Bertini said Wendy's stores in San Jose have suffered from declining sales.
"Obviously the store has been down significantly," he said. "This has been an ordeal for all of us. Hopefully there will be a resolution soon."
Wendy's has maintained that the finger did not enter the food chain in its ingredients. The employees at the San Jose store were found to have all their fingers, and no suppliers of Wendy's ingredients have reported any hand or finger injuries.
On Thursday, Wendy's set up a toll-free phone hot line and offered a $50,000 reward to anyone providing verifiable information leading to the positive identification of the origin of the finger.
"It's very important to our company to find out the truth in this incident," Tom Mueller, Wendy's president and chief operating officer, said in a statement. "We believe someone knows exactly what happened, and hopefully the reward will encourage this person to come forward."
The Santa Clara County Coroner's Office used a partial fingerprint to attempt to find a match in an electronic database of missing people and those with criminal histories, but came up empty. DNA testing is still being conducted on the finger.
"The simple fact of the matter is that the finger came from somebody. Where's that person at?" said Sgt. Nick Muyo, a spokesman for the San Jose Police Department.
Investigators would not say what they were looking for in the search of Ayala's house. Ken Bono, a family friend who lives at the home, said officers searched freezers, a picnic cooler in the backyard and the belongings of an aunt who used to live at the house.
Bono acknowledged he made up a story earlier this week about the finger coming from a dead aunt because the family was being hounded by reporters.
"It's kind of messed up, but that's true though," he said.

Forkin' Crazy
04-11-2005, 01:20 PM
OK, you're wrong! :wink: :D
Thank the bottom-dwelling-scum suckers for shit like this. Just think if there were no ambulance chasers how much better off we would all be!!!
Yea, she should be put in jail or put with the convicts picking up garbage on the side of the road for a while.
It is happening everywhere. Something for nothing!!!
Anyone for chicken? :sqeyes:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/767scary3.jpg

Rexone
04-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Traci, where have you been? (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75975)
:D

Her454
04-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Traci, where have you been? (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75975)
:D
Where ever it was, I wasn't paying attention when I was there. :D
Ok, so great minds think alike. :rollside: