have fun during the ride. just a thought :

NOTALENT
04-12-2005, 06:56 AM
I think someone should get a PARTY BUS started that runs from L.A. or
Inland Empire area to Lake Havasu during the summer months
The Bus would leave on Fri. and return on Sun. with the price of gas
we could all save some money and we would be safe on the bus and
have fun during the ride. just a thought :
That would be awesome...but how would we tow our row boats?? :D I did this going to vegas and for my buddies concert @ Coachella last year...man..it was a sick time!!! and very safe :devil:

AllMaxdOut
04-12-2005, 07:28 AM
I guess it would only work for those that keep there stuff out there.
I myself would have to take the ferry across the Lake to the Landing when I get there. But it would be a FUN time.

NOTALENT
04-12-2005, 07:34 AM
I guess it would only work for those that keep there stuff out there.
I myself would have to take the ferry across the Lake to the Landing when I get there. But it would be a FUN time.
u have a place at havasu landing??? are they going to be taking back that land as well in the next few months???

AllMaxdOut
04-12-2005, 07:41 AM
I have heard some rumors about taking the land back recently.....but there has been rumors like that for years.....

NOTALENT
04-12-2005, 07:45 AM
I have heard some rumors about taking the land back recently.....but there has been rumors like that for years.....
well its no longer rumors..My buddys uncle has a place just past havasu landing maybe a 1/4 of a mile..and all the established houses in the area have gotten eviction notices...I believe he said they have till july..maybe june..but there taking it all back..they have been there since 1958. They and there neighbors in there little area are going to have a huge destruction party the last weekend..We built a huge warehouse there its on the water u may have seen it.. Brad Thompson is his name. Sucks that they are able to do this!!! :burningm:

moneypit
04-12-2005, 08:31 AM
They havent done anything to the people within the park itself.. I havent heard anyting outside the park...
Is your friends place north of the Landing on the water?

barbigrl
04-12-2005, 08:33 AM
Just curious...who is "they?" the Indians?

NOTALENT
04-12-2005, 08:36 AM
They havent done anything to the people within the park itself.. I havent heard anyting outside the park...
Is your friends place north of the Landing on the water?
shit..im horrible with north and south :D but when u get over that big hill rather than going straight torwards havasu landing u make that left..Just past the fire station..they use to have a row boat on the street to mark there turn in.

NOTALENT
04-12-2005, 08:37 AM
Just curious...who is "they?" the Indians?
yes ma'am the "engines" haha.. :eek:

barbigrl
04-12-2005, 08:46 AM
yes ma'am the "engines" haha.. :eek:
That's F-ed!!! Dont get me started on them!! :angry2:

NOTALENT
04-12-2005, 08:52 AM
That's F-ed!!! Dont get me started on them!! :angry2:
haha..whats ur beef?? It is truley messed up!! Such beautiful property too...we will be staying there until they have to leave..but that last weekend...ohhh man...its going off!!! :D

moneypit
04-12-2005, 08:57 AM
:2purples: :2purples: OOO that area... There is some new stuff going in there I beleive..
Thats too bad.