PDA

View Full Version : I need help..................I'm a Monster!

Silver
04-12-2005, 05:27 PM
Anyone have a hook up with Monster energy drinks?
We consume a ton!
Need a huge supply!
Will make deal!
Help?
Thanks in advance! :D

MAINEVENT
04-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Anyone have a hook up with Monster energy drinks?
We consume a ton!
Need a huge supply!
Will make deal!
Help?
Thanks in advance! :D
No monster but i know someone on here might help with Red Bull :confused: i wont say names but if he still can i am sure he will PM you ;)
I dont blame you those things are bucks we have a buddy up here who hooks us up with at least 2 cases of bull a month works out nice that just means more Goose Money :D :D :D

Silver
04-12-2005, 05:35 PM
No monster but i know someone on here might help with Red Bull :confused: i wont say names but if he still can i am sure he will PM you ;)
I dont blame you those things are bucks we have a buddy up here who hooks us up with at least 2 cases of bull a month works out nice that just means more Goose Money :D :D :D
Thanks a ton hottie!
Girls rule!

MAINEVENT
04-12-2005, 05:37 PM
Thanks a ton hottie!
Girls rule!
Here we go again you talking about my WIFE :lightsabe :lightsabe LOL its OK have you been drinking :D ;)
But thanx for the Hottie comment :rollside: :rollside:

Phat Matt
04-12-2005, 05:37 PM
Thanks a ton hottie!
Girls rule!
She's a he and I have a friend who works for Hansen's. What are you looking for?

missboatnam1
04-12-2005, 05:40 PM
they are so over priced, i could see a buck or something, mr b drinks about 4 just on the way to the river......then theres the cost of mixing them in grey goose......i want to buy stock!! ..id like a hook up too if theres one out there!! :idea:

Silver
04-12-2005, 05:48 PM
they are so over priced, i could see a buck or something, mr b drinks about 4 just on the way to the river......then theres the cost of mixing them in grey goose......i want to buy stock!! ..id like a hook up too if theres one out there!! :idea:
I started this thread........ :devil:
I'll make you a deal.... :D :D :D

Silver
04-12-2005, 05:50 PM
Here we go again you talking about my WIFE :lightsabe :lightsabe LOL its OK have you been drinking :D ;)
But thanx for the Hottie comment :rollside: :rollside:
I HAVE YOUR WIFE ON MY MIND......ALWAYS!
Once again....I sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missboatnam1
04-12-2005, 05:50 PM
I started this thread........ :devil:
I'll make you a deal.... :D :D :D
gezze, that would be nice of you :squiggle:

Silver
04-12-2005, 05:52 PM
gezze, that would be nice of you :squiggle:
I will hook you up too! :smile:

MAINEVENT
04-12-2005, 08:49 PM
I HAVE YOUR WIFE ON MY MIND......ALWAYS!
Once again....I sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: LOL its OK she's on my ind too in matter of fact she's on ...... :D

Hustler
04-12-2005, 09:00 PM
Price Club has cases of Monster for like 25 bucks, thats the best I have been able to find.

NOTALENT
04-13-2005, 05:42 AM
Go to sams or costco.. I buy Rockstars by the case and its only $29.88 for 24 @ Sams Club...comes out to be like 1.25 each..well plus tax..which isnt much at all. heres the link for RockStars..I would recommend them over Monster anyday!!!! :D
http://search.samsclub.com/eclub/search/search.do?simpleitemtype=0&action=search&searchtype=simple&simplesearchfor=Rock+star&x=1&y=8

malibuken
04-13-2005, 07:50 AM
notalant do tell the truth, RockStar much better ! Also, they have a 24 oz size now, only 30 cents more ! :D
and for anyone needing one on their way to the water, the circle K in Havasu on Distribution has RockStars for $1.99. (last time I bought one there at least)

Ziggy
04-13-2005, 10:17 AM
Silver...check your PM's. I have a friend who is a regional manager for Monster. I'll send you his email. :D

NOTALENT
04-13-2005, 10:33 AM
notalant do tell the truth, RockStar much better ! Also, they have a 24 oz size now, only 30 cents more ! :D
and for anyone needing one on their way to the water, the circle K in Havasu on Distribution has RockStars for $1.99. (last time I bought one there at least)
haha..yeah...I saw that at havagas in havasu :jawdrop: ..Dude I was sooo Stoked when I saw that...I had to buy a few..and immeditley went to the grocery store for some goose!!!

BarryMac
04-13-2005, 10:34 AM
Silver...check your PM's. I have a friend who is a regional manager for Monster. I'll send you his email. :D
Zig, do they make that stuff in sugar free? I like the Red Bull sugar free but I want to try others...

Ziggy
04-13-2005, 10:47 AM
Zig, do they make that stuff in sugar free? I like the Red Bull sugar free but I want to try others...
I don't know...I have yet to get cliquie and join the energy drink crowd :D I've experienced all of 3 or 4 Red Bulls :D :D
But I'd assume they will stay competetive and have options like sugar free.

NOTALENT
04-13-2005, 10:50 AM
yeah..Redbull does make a sugar free..rather than the dark blue on the can..its a light blue..kinda baby blue..kinda bitter..

BarryMac
04-13-2005, 10:58 AM
I don't know...I have yet to get cliquie and join the energy drink crowd :D I've experienced all of 3 or 4 Red Bulls :D :D
But I'd assume they will stay competetive and have options like sugar free.
My wife will pick me up an Energy drink before and after a long ride, if I don't have one I'm done, you may as well just stick a fork in me... :D :D
The reason that I ask is like NT says, the Sugar Free is just a little bit bitter so I was just looking for some other options...

NOTALENT
04-13-2005, 11:05 AM
I have tried them all...The monster is just too fruity for me. Red bull..is too small..and is kinda bitter...the rockstar..just hits my taste buds...and mixes very well..I think the only one I have not tried is the lost...???

syke-o
04-13-2005, 11:10 AM
i love the DIET rock stars.... they kick ass!!!