PDA

View Full Version : Magic: What kind of trailer do they use???

ACLC
04-12-2005, 08:08 PM
What kind of trailers do they use?????????

roln 20s
04-12-2005, 08:13 PM
They manufacture their own trailers in Phx, AZ. They use disc brakes, torsion axles, aluminum wheels--seem to make a real nice trailer. I sure haven't heard any complaints. I believe a few years back they used Zieman, but as mentioned, its all in house now.
Roln 20s

ACLC
04-12-2005, 08:15 PM
thanks for the input

roln 20s
04-12-2005, 08:59 PM
thanks for the input
My pleasure :)
Roln 20s

dirty old man
04-13-2005, 07:11 AM
Wouldn't they use any brand of trailer you specified and pay for? Thats like asking what color boat do they sell...

KingCole
04-13-2005, 07:18 AM
Wouldn't they use any brand of trailer you specified and pay for? Thats like asking what color boat do they sell...
I'm sure if you wanted to pay more they would use any trailer that their boat would fit but, if you order a Magic they will use their NAS trailer.

Beer-30
04-13-2005, 08:19 AM
Mine came on a Zieman, and it's impressive.
I looked at the NAS under a new 30' Heritage at the boat show and was not impressed at all. Mine has twice as many lights (ok, so you can add them), but it had drum brakes where mine has discs. Also, the Zieman that they used has 6 lug hubs and I noticed the NAS only has 5 lug. Probably still perfectly adequate, but I would expect the price to reflect the lesser trailer. Didn't see torsion axles at the show. Probably an option. Mine has springs, but it's an '01.

Chris Winn
04-13-2005, 08:19 AM
that is correct, Magic build their own trailers. they are pretty good overall. i have towed about 2500 miles or so with it and it tracks really well on the road and has been realiable at the same time.
if i had to make any changes, i might change the license plate mount and add a flush kit to the trailer, had i thought about it when i bought the boat thye might have done that for me.