PDA

View Full Version : Bluewater Sucks

goneboatin
04-13-2005, 07:05 AM
My kids have next week off for Spring Break (kinda late, I know), so we were going to stay at Bluewater. My wife called to make reservations from Wednesday to Saturday. She was told if we stay on Saturday night we must stay until Sunday since they have a 2 night minimum. (?) Well, Wednesday thru Saturday is longer than 2 nights. But if you stay on a Saturday you must stay for Sunday or be charged for it. :mad:
Hello? I'm staying a total of 4 nights!...That doesn't make any difference. If you stay on Saturday, you must stay over Sunday or pay for it. :hammerhea
Well I'm staying at Best Western.
F Bluewater!

Big Warlock
04-13-2005, 07:11 AM
Call the front desk and ask to speak to the manager. Depending on how full they are, he or she might understand and give you a break. If they're full, your probably better off at the Best Western.
Good luck and have a great time off!!

RVRKID
04-13-2005, 07:12 AM
I would call Echo Lodge, they have trailers you can rent and they will put them on a spot right next to the river. I think they are pretty reasonable for being on the water.
http://www.echolodgeresort.com/

Essex502
04-13-2005, 07:16 AM
I would call Echo Lodge, they have trailers you can rent and they will put them on a spot right next to the river. I think they are pretty reasonable for being on the water.
http://www.echolodgeresort.com/
How's room service and valet parking for that trailer? :D

OutCole'd
04-13-2005, 07:19 AM
How's room service and valet parking for that trailer? :D
You ever try the room service at Bluewater?? :D :D

boatnam2
04-13-2005, 07:26 AM
screw it stay at my pad have your own dock and call it a day,your wife will love you for it.

goneboatin
04-13-2005, 07:32 AM
Call the front desk and ask to speak to the manager. Depending on how full they are, he or she might understand and give you a break. If they're full, your probably better off at the Best Western.
Good luck and have a great time off!!
My wife asked for the manager and was told she'll tell you the same thing. I called later and asked for the manager, I got her and she told me the same thing. I told her we've been coming here for the last 4 years and it's never been a problem. She told me that they have changed their policy and that's it. (Bitch).
As far as room service, I don't do Bluewater food. I've eaten at Bluewater at the coffe shop and at the River Willow once each. I find myself at Badenoch's in the morning and the taco truck in the evening.

dirty old man
04-13-2005, 07:46 AM
Thats Indian (CRIT's) logic

Big Warlock
04-13-2005, 07:49 AM
Still have a great time! Thanks for the info on the Bluewater. I know I will take that into consideration.......\
Rob

wedge44
04-13-2005, 08:09 AM
I was told same thing by management at bluewater went online at AAA and made reservations...got what I wanted wed night thru friday night....AAA does not let you specify waterfront...however give it a few days then call to reservations and tell them you have reservations and made them online and request lower level dock rooms....worked for me :D :D

SFV2RVR
04-13-2005, 09:08 AM
My brother is getting married at the river on May 14th and we reserved some rooms at bluewater for the weekend, but they also told us it was a two night weekend, but we are only getting them for fri/sat. They said nothing about having to also stay or pay for sunday if you are staying past sat. night!

Essex502
04-13-2005, 09:23 AM
You ever try the room service at Bluewater?? :D :D
Nope! Hope never to need to! :D

Essex502
04-13-2005, 09:26 AM
My brother is getting married at the river on May 14th and we reserved some rooms at bluewater for the weekend, but they also told us it was a two night weekend, but we are only getting them for fri/sat. They said nothing about having to also stay or pay for sunday if you are staying past sat. night!
Generally speaking....most hotels in resort areas have a two night minimum and that means Friday night and Saturday night with Sunday checkout. I believe the original poster meant, or so I assume, is that he wanted to check out on Saturday - thus not staying Saturday night.

phebus
04-13-2005, 09:29 AM
I have never been to an Indian establishment that had good management. Please direct me if anyone has ever been to one.

AZKC
04-13-2005, 09:54 AM
Does the Bluewater have grills available to BBQ your own food :confused:

mbrown2
04-13-2005, 10:14 AM
Dude, you are dealing with the CRIT Indians and you expect logic.......enuf said...

Rexone
04-13-2005, 10:51 AM
Had a very poor experience at Bluewater.
They will NEVER get another dollar from me.
EVER.
They take customer service to a whole new level of low and don't give a shit in the process.

goneboatin
04-13-2005, 10:52 AM
Generally speaking....most hotels in resort areas have a two night minimum and that means Friday night and Saturday night with Sunday checkout. I believe the original poster meant, or so I assume, is that he wanted to check out on Saturday - thus not staying Saturday night.
Essex is right, my bad. We were going to stay over Friday night and leave Saturday afternoon. We'd still be staying 3 days - 1 night more than their 2 day minimum, plus they could still rent out the room for someone that shows up on Saturday. F'n Bluewater. :mad:

RiverDave
04-13-2005, 10:56 AM
Not that I'm aware of?
RD

goneboatin
04-13-2005, 11:26 AM
No grills. But if they did the Indians would probably want a percentage of the value of your food.
I've said it once before and I'll say it again....F Bluewater :mad:

Newcastle
04-13-2005, 11:39 AM
I hate staying at Bluewater. Too friggin expensive anyway. I did gamble there a month ago, and nothing made me happier to walk away with a few hundred from them! :rollside:

goneboatin
04-14-2005, 06:06 AM
I hate staying at Bluewater. Too friggin expensive anyway. I did gamble there a month ago, and nothing made me happier to walk away with a few hundred from them! :rollside:
That was a rareity, you're the only one I know that has won more that $20 at that dump. :yuk:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
04-14-2005, 07:35 AM
That was a rareity, you're the only one I know that has won more that $20 at that dump. :yuk:
i hit a royal flush there last summer....i won $1,000!!!!

Kilrtoy
04-14-2005, 07:49 AM
They are just getting back at the white man for years of oppression....