PDA

View Full Version : anyone looking for a system for there boat or car

motocrossguy25
04-13-2005, 06:12 PM
i am the new manager for diamond car care in the auto sound and if anyone is looking for subs amp mids and so on email me at ron_simkiss2000@yahoo.com or post back to me

Ivan Dan
04-13-2005, 07:17 PM
No offense man....but you really should wait till you've been around a while to spam on this site. People really don't take too well to it around here. Not to mention you really should put it in the Audio/Video section instead.

moneypit
04-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Ya .... what he said!!! :D :D

NOTALENT
04-13-2005, 07:24 PM
YEAH!!!! haha...Ivan Dan..u actually have met that focker before...My older bro..haha..focking NEWBIES!!! :D But seriously..he's right... :argue:

motocrossguy25
04-13-2005, 07:40 PM
not spaming if you only say it once now if i was posting it every day then it whould be spaming lol

SBullet
04-13-2005, 08:05 PM
They are right!! :devil:

Domn8er
04-13-2005, 08:49 PM
They are right!! :devil:
No, they are not right. This guy is looking to help out fellow hot boaters. It doesn't matter if he has 5 posts or 10,000 posts. Right on bro...welcome to the boards.

XtrmWakeborder
04-13-2005, 10:02 PM
No, they are not right. This guy is looking to help out fellow hot boaters. It doesn't matter if he has 5 posts or 10,000 posts. Right on bro...welcome to the boards.
agreed, hes not really selling anything. Hes trying to give us a hook up. Welcome to the boards.

Ivan Dan
04-13-2005, 10:21 PM
I wasn't trying to be a dick....more of a warning than anything...can't tell you how many people I've seen come on here and put up something like that and get BLASTED and so they don't ever wanna come back.
Welcome aboard motocrossguy25....no disrespect intended

HOOTER SLED-
04-13-2005, 10:23 PM
Man Dan, stop picking on the newbie. :wink: Mr. spam in my signature. :wink: :D

Ivan Dan
04-13-2005, 10:32 PM
Man Dan, stop picking on the newbie. :wink: Mr. spam in my signature. :wink: :D
Ha Ha HA....I'm not selling anything either just trying to hook up some fellow ***boaters with a deal. :boxingguy :p :D

HOOTER SLED-
04-13-2005, 11:08 PM
Ha Ha HA....I'm not selling anything either just trying to hook up some fellow ***boaters with a deal. :boxingguy :p :D
Sounds like what he's doing too. :D ;) Hey, we were rolling up in your neck of the woods w/ Phat Daddy and he mentioned your name and the area you lived in. We've been searching. We may be neighbors soon.

Ivan Dan
04-13-2005, 11:11 PM
Sounds like what he's doing too. :D ;) Hey, we were rolling up in your neck of the woods w/ Phat Daddy and he mentioned your name and the area you lived in. We've been searching. We may be neighbors soon.
What neighborhoods you lookin in? Check your PM's

Totally IncapASSitated
04-13-2005, 11:31 PM
agreed, hes not really selling anything. Hes trying to give us a hook up. Welcome to the boards.
My guess is he is not giving the stuff away....therefore I would say he is "selling" it!!!! LOL :hammerhea
Welcome to the boards Motocrossguy...as you can see we are a bunch of smart asses on here, so you have to retaliate to survive!!! :argue:

NOTALENT
04-14-2005, 05:34 AM
My guess is he is not giving the stuff away....therefore I would say he is "selling" it!!!! LOL :hammerhea
Welcome to the boards Motocrossguy...as you can see we are a bunch of smart asses on here, so you have to retaliate to survive!!! :argue:
Hey Newbie..yeah..u are a smartass!!! :eek: :crossx: :D

RiverDave
04-14-2005, 10:25 AM
Is this "diamond audio" the actual mfg of amps and speakers etc.. ??
RD

XtrmWakeborder
04-14-2005, 11:11 AM
I meant not selling a specific item rather than line of audio equipment. If he is a representative is he getting the money off the sale also, or is the company..hmmmm

shadow
04-14-2005, 11:13 AM
Is this "diamond audio" the actual mfg of amps and speakers etc.. ??
RD
I belive he is talking about Diamond car care Carwash.A few doors down from Terible Herbst on Lake Havasu Ave across from the Mobil station.They do stereos in the back.

WYRD
04-14-2005, 11:18 AM
I wasn't trying to be a dick....more of a warning than anything...can't tell you how many people I've seen come on here and put up something like that and get BLASTED and so they don't ever wanna come back.
Welcome aboard motocrossguy25....no disrespect intended
Hey Dan don't back down now.............I would kick that newbie right in the junk if I were you. :p WASUP RON. Congrats on the new J-O-B :devil:

RiverDave
04-14-2005, 11:20 AM
I belive he is talking about Diamond car care Carwash.A few doors down from Terible Herbst on Lake Havasu Ave across from the Mobil station.They do stereos in the back.
Well there ya go.. I have a couple issues from a few years back from "diamond audio" (makers of speakers / amps etc..)
RD

NOTALENT
04-14-2005, 11:22 AM
Well there ya go.. I have a couple issues from a few years back from "diamond audio" (makers of speakers / amps etc..)
RD
looking to give them a kick or two in the Junk huh RD??? :D

h2oski2fast
04-14-2005, 01:32 PM
RD
Here we go again! :sqeyes: