PDA

View Full Version : Any south OC'rs wanna party?

pixilatedpussy
04-13-2005, 08:44 PM
We have a sitter on Sat!!!!!!!!!! YAH!!! :rollside: Just extending the invite to any HB'rs who wanna come play with the Pussy!!! :devil:
My husband, some friends and I will be at the Tavern in Aliso Viejo on Sat night! ( I think) Unless someone has a better idea!!!!!!!! :D

Waldo
04-13-2005, 08:47 PM
We'll be at the riv...but next fo shizzzle.

pixilatedpussy
04-13-2005, 08:55 PM
We'll be at the riv...but next fo shizzzle.
You suck!!!!!! :yuk:

Perfect Mixer
04-13-2005, 09:06 PM
Palm Springs this weekend, but keep us posted on any other happenings in South OC

Kilrtoy
04-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Well if we getto play with the pussy, MAYBE we will cancel the river rtrip to havasu.....
Only if we get to play with the pussy

pixilatedpussy
04-13-2005, 09:09 PM
Well if we getto play with the pussy, MAYBE we will cancel the river rtrip to havasu.....
Only if we get to play with the pussy
Only special peeps get to play !!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: You are welcome to join... but I highly doubt you will ditch the DCB in Havi for me!!!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
04-13-2005, 09:11 PM
Palm Springs this weekend, but keep us posted on any other happenings in South OC
You got it!!!! :wink:
What is in Palm Springs? Old people and Golfing??? Hmmm... pussy or Old people.. I am concerned my lil South OC friend!

Kilrtoy
04-13-2005, 09:15 PM
You got it!!!! :wink:
What is in Palm Springs? Old people and Golfing??? Hmmm... pussy or Old people.. I am concerned my lil South OC friend!
LOL, Thats funny

TheLurker
04-13-2005, 09:25 PM
Well we'd join ya, but the river is calling.:)

Perfect Mixer
04-13-2005, 09:27 PM
I certainly don't golf. I've got to visit my father who is out only once a year. Otherwise, we'd be all over it!

pixilatedpussy
04-13-2005, 09:29 PM
:yuk: You all suck!!!!!!!!!!
We had to cancel our reservations, :( our oldest son's Bball team is in first place :) , so we need to be at the game,and the boat is in the shop!!!!!!!! :mad:

HOOTER SLED-
04-13-2005, 09:57 PM
I like playing with pussy!! :D :D :devil:

Squirtin Thunder
04-13-2005, 10:03 PM
Only special peeps get to play !!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: You are welcome to join... but I highly doubt you will ditch the DCB in Havi for me!!!!!!!!
Did some one say pixilated pussy ???
Sounds like fun !!!

cc322
04-14-2005, 04:32 AM
Sounds fun but we will also be at the riv, we'll take a rain check :wink:

I Feel the Need...
04-14-2005, 12:12 PM
We have a sitter on Sat!!!!!!!!!! YAH!!! :rollside: Just extending the invite to any HB'rs who wanna come play with the Pussy!!! :devil:
My husband, some friends and I will be at the Tavern in Aliso Viejo on Sat night! ( I think) Unless someone has a better idea!!!!!!!! :D
I will be in Las Wages at the NHRA drag race working on TEAM INTERGRA's AFuel dragster... Would like to meet SO Orange Co people...

Mrs.Racer277
04-14-2005, 12:20 PM
I will be in Las Wages at the NHRA drag race working on TEAM INTERGRA's AFuel dragster... Would like to meet SO Orange Co people...
You are late. ;) They started the party yesterday. :D
BTW good luck to you guys. Remind Eddie to keep me posted. :D

I Feel the Need...
04-14-2005, 12:56 PM
You are late. ;) They started the party yesterday. :D
BTW good luck to you guys. Remind Eddie to keep me posted. :D
No the party doesn't start till "I" get there LOL
I'll let him know, that you need to know :)

pixilatedpussy
04-14-2005, 01:03 PM
I like playing with pussy!! :D :D :devil:
Well what are ya waiting for??? Michelle is more my type!!! :sqeyes:

pixilatedpussy
04-14-2005, 01:04 PM
Did some one say pixilated pussy ???
Sounds like fun !!!
LOL Baby!!!! :smile:

Bre
04-14-2005, 01:04 PM
Since I am not going to the river anymore.. and Andy is taking the kids... I am not doing anything :wink:

pixilatedpussy
04-14-2005, 01:06 PM
OMG!!!! Have soooo much fun!! I am jealous!
We will hook up next time!!! :wink:

pixilatedpussy
04-14-2005, 01:07 PM
Since I am not going to the river anymore.. and Andy is taking the kids... I am not doing anything :wink:
Well lets go!!! We can always find room for you!!! :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
04-14-2005, 01:08 PM
OMG!!!! Have soooo much fun!! I am jealous!
We will hook up next time!!! :wink:
Hey Girlie. The hubby said it was great meeting you guys. Had nothing but nice things to say. :D ;) Can't wait until Dove springs. :D

pixilatedpussy
04-14-2005, 01:24 PM
Hey Girlie. The hubby said it was great meeting you guys. Had nothing but nice things to say. :D ;) Can't wait until Dove springs. :D
Hey...Ditto for me baby!!!!! I wish we could get together sooner :frown:
Anytime you wanna hook up, come out and stay the night!! Then you don't have to drive so far in a day! :cool:

Kiddunot
04-15-2005, 09:30 AM
what a bummer, i would hang, but we are out for the river, i will let you know what the temp is out there. sorry about the boat problems

pixilatedpussy
04-15-2005, 04:31 PM
:smile: Damn I wish I was old enough to party... 22 more days til i'm legal...
So if you need a babysitter any time in the next 22 days i'm your girl, after that i'll be out partying with ya!
I think I will keep the hot youngins out of the sitter roll! My hubby might like ya too much! :rollside: Come party with us after your Bday!!!!

pixilatedpussy
04-15-2005, 04:32 PM
what a bummer, i would hang, but we are out for the river, i will let you know what the temp is out there. sorry about the boat problems
YOU SUCK CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lightsabe