PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Ivan Dan and his Fantabulous Realtor Skillz!!

Cole Trickle
04-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Well it looks like it is official my Condo closed today and the money will be sent throught escrow so I can close on my new house tommorow!!!:D
I decided to use Dan as my Realtor after just a couple PM's and one very informal meeting. He is very educated in realestate and went out of his way to answer any questions I brought to the table.
Jen and I liked him immediatley :)
Dan knew that I wasn't looking for a fast sale and spent quite a bit of time making sure I got top dollar for my Condo in foothill Ranch.He listed my unit in a couple different magazines as well as on his website.We also had right at 8 open houses before we got a good offer on the Condo.(We had alot of people through the Condo)
Never once did Dan ask me to compromise on price in search of a quick sale.
Dan also continously searched the Corona markets daily for a home that would fulfill all of my needs.(3+ Bedroom,3Car Garage,RV access, 9,000+ sq foot lot)
I think we looked at atleast 400 properties online and around 50 in person before he found me what appears to be the perfect fit.(It has everything listed above plus a bigger corner lot) :crossx:
http://www.imrmls.com/images/K/K602222.jpg
We have been jumping through hoops for the past 2 weeks trying to get this deal closed early so I can make it out for the Havasu Poker Run this weekend.Dan calls me a week ago stating that the girls that are buying my condo had a problem with there lender and needed to either go with another company (Add another 1-2 weeks to the close) or I could come up with 4 grand since we had included $7,000 in there loan to help cover there closing costs. Dan knew that I didn't have any large sums of money at this point since I had just sank all of my avaliable cash into closing costs and the recent property tax bill on my Condo. Dan without flinching wrote a $4,000 check out of his own personal account to ensure that we closed the deal on time!!!!! :) :p
He was in no way obligated to do this but offered it before I even had a chance to shed a tear and put on my sexy outfit so I could start whoring the streets for the extra cash.... :cry: :yuk:
Jen and I thought this was bar none the coolest thing we had ever heard of!!
Dan has gone above and beyond the call of duty to get this deal finished even though he has been running into constant grief from both the people buying my condo and the people I am buying the house from and I am super gratefull!!!
I feel like I made a great business decision choosing Dan as my agent and a better decision being able to add him as a friend!!!
Thanks again buddy!!!
Brandin/Jen
For anybody looking for a great agent at a fair price please give Dan a shot!!
www.dankaatz.com

NOTALENT
04-25-2006, 04:11 PM
Congrats Brandin. Dan is a stand up guy and a good friend....When do we break in the new house!!!??? :crossx:
Better yet...I cant wait to go back to Mavericks!!! :D

GETSOME
04-25-2006, 04:23 PM
Great news!! That means you have a beer bitch for this weekend! Lemme know when you are moving :crossx: :crossx:
P.S. Congrats on the new house.. I can see some BBQs in that backyard in the near furture. And a awesome yard for bama to tear up

blackcloud75
04-25-2006, 04:38 PM
Chalk up another for Dano!!!Cha-Ching!!!
Congrats on the new house......welcome to C-Town
If you need a hand moving just pm me(my hourly wage: 3 beers/hour min.)

Mrs. casean
04-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Congrats on your sale and new house Brandin! Good luck moving and we're ready for the house warming :D

Jrocket
04-25-2006, 04:54 PM
Chalk up another for Dano!!!Cha-Ching!!!
Congrats on the new house......welcome to C-Town
If you need a hand moving just pm me(my hourly wage: 3 beers/hour min.)
When did you move from Mira Loma to Corona?

TOBTEK
04-25-2006, 04:55 PM
GOOD FOR YOU....... when is the house warming party.

blackcloud75
04-25-2006, 04:57 PM
When did you move from Mira Loma to Corona?
92880 aka Corona (Mira Loma East of da' 15)
About time you come out of your hole where ya' been?

Jrocket
04-25-2006, 05:14 PM
92880 aka Corona (Mira Loma East of da' 15)
About time you come out of your hole where ya' been?
Your as bad as a realtor calling that area Corona! LOL
Been playing and thats about it.

Totally IncapASSitated
04-25-2006, 05:55 PM
Brandin/Jen -
Congrats on the move and welcome to the IE!!!!!
I'm close by if ya need a hand with anything...let me know

andy01
04-25-2006, 05:59 PM
GOOD FOR YOU....... when is the house warming party.
Yeah whens the house warming party? I will borrow Tobs credit card and buy you something real nice........ :)
Congrats.
Andy

roln 20s
04-25-2006, 06:54 PM
Congrats Brandin/Jen! Beautiful looking house :) Look forward to seeing you on the lake this weekend.
Patrick

Phat Daddy
04-25-2006, 07:30 PM
Congrats and welcome to Crown Town.

fourspeednup
04-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Congrats Jen!...........and Brandin too I guess :rolleyes: :p
You've been wanting this for a while, glad you made it happen and look forward to meeting up in Havi this weekend (you will not flake :skull: )

fourspeednup
04-25-2006, 08:56 PM
...before I even had a chance to shed a tear and put on my sexy outfit so I could start whoring the streets for the extra cash.... :cry: :yuk:
Sure glad it didn't come to that...I'd have hated to see Kilrtoy haul you in for questioning...........although if Mrs. Killer happened to be working the good cop/bad cop routine :idea: :D :D

Jyruiz
04-25-2006, 10:45 PM
Congrats and have the house warming on moving day, that way everybody who wants to party can help with the move. Let these peeps earn there food and drinks. :D

Ivan Dan
04-25-2006, 10:49 PM
Well it looks like it is official my Condo closed today and the money will be sent throught escrow so I can close on my new house tommorow!!!:D
I decided to use Dan as my Realtor after just a couple PM's and one very informal meeting. He is very educated in realestate and went out of his way to answer any questions I brought to the table.
Jen and I liked him immediatley :)
Dan knew that I wasn't looking for a fast sale and spent quite a bit of time making sure I got top dollar for my Condo in foothill Ranch.He listed my unit in a couple different magazines as well as on his website.We also had right at 8 open houses before we got a good offer on the Condo.(We had alot of people through the Condo)
Never once did Dan ask me to compromise on price in search of a quick sale.
Dan also continously searched the Corona markets daily for a home that would fulfill all of my needs.(3+ Bedroom,3Car Garage,RV access, 9,000+ sq foot lot)
I think we looked at atleast 400 properties online and around 50 in person before he found me what appears to be the perfect fit.(It has everything listed above plus a bigger corner lot) :crossx:
http://www.imrmls.com/images/K/K602222.jpg
We have been jumping through hoops for the past 2 weeks trying to get this deal closed early so I can make it out for the Havasu Poker Run this weekend.Dan calls me a week ago stating that the girls that are buying my condo had a problem with there lender and needed to either go with another company (Add another 1-2 weeks to the close) or I could come up with 4 grand since we had included $7,000 in there loan to help cover there closing costs. Dan knew that I didn't have any large sums of money at this point since I had just sank all of my avaliable cash into closing costs and the recent property tax bill on my Condo. Dan without flinching wrote a $4,000 check out of his own personal account to ensure that we closed the deal on time!!!!! :) :p
He was in no way obligated to do this but offered it before I even had a chance to shed a tear and put on my sexy outfit so I could start whoring the streets for the extra cash.... :cry: :yuk:
Jen and I thought this was bar none the coolest thing we had ever heard of!!
Dan has gone above and beyond the call of duty to get this deal finished even though he has been running into constant grief from both the people buying my condo and the people I am buying the house from and I am super gratefull!!!
I feel like I made a great business decision choosing Dan as my agent and a better decision being able to add him as a friend!!!
Thanks again buddy!!!
Brandin/Jen
For anybody looking for a great agent at a fair price please give Dan a shot!!
www.dankaatz.com
Thanks a lot Brandin I really appreciate it. I know it's been a little hectic the last week or so but I'm glad its getting done and thanks for hanging in there with me.
Andrea and I really look forward to getting to know you guys better and hangin out around "C" town and at the lake/river this summer. Good times to come!
Thanks again!
DAN

MAINEVENT
04-25-2006, 10:53 PM
Fantabulous??????? Not a good way to fit in the 909 (sorry 951 :rolleyes: ) LMAO
Congrats to you both I know you guys wanted this for some time now... Next you will be seen on Flatbiller.com hahahahaha
909Biatch!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
OH and i like the way my ins card was addressed LOL

Cole Trickle
04-26-2006, 07:30 AM
There will definatley be a house warming party once I get some paint thrown on the walls and some plastic thrown on the ground!! :crossx:
We will be registering at Home Depot,Lowes,Best Buy and I can't forget about B of A and Wells Fargo......;) :p
Thanks for all the kind words we are very excited!!! :rollside:

INSman
04-26-2006, 07:32 AM
Congrats Brandin
How come I didn't get the same praise when I hooked you up on your battery boxes ??!!?? :rollside: j/k

barbigrl
04-26-2006, 07:50 AM
CONGRATS BRANDIN and JEN!!!! And welcome to the wonderful place we call the IE!!!! Where you get to enjoy smog filled air and the rancid smell of cow manuer (sp?) on a daily basis!!! Hahaha.... I am kidding! Crown Town is not that bad!!
It would have been an EVEN better deal if you used me for title!!!! hahaa... j/k!! (sorta :) )

Cole Trickle
04-26-2006, 07:58 AM
Congrats Brandin
How come I didn't get the same praise when I hooked you up on your battery boxes ??!!?? :rollside: j/k
Thanks Blaine
And you got lots of praise when I was smashed into the motor compartment banging my nuckles installing the boxes.
I still owe you a couple beers!!
You going out this weekend?

Cole Trickle
04-26-2006, 07:59 AM
CONGRATS BRANDIN and JEN!!!! And welcome to the wonderful place we call the IE!!!! Where you get to enjoy smog filled air and the rancid smell of cow manuer (sp?) on a daily basis!!! Hahaha.... I am kidding! Crown Town is not that bad!!
It would have been an EVEN better deal if you used me for title!!!! hahaa... j/k!! (sorta :) )
Thanks Mel
As fast as you change careers I was worried that you would have been 3 jobs down the road in the amount of time it took escrow to close.;) :p

barbigrl
04-26-2006, 08:24 AM
Thanks Mel
As fast as you change careers I was worried that you would have been 3 jobs down the road in the amount of time it took escrow to close.;) :p
Shut it B!!! I am staying here!! Finally found a job where I make my own schedule!! :)
So when can Jen and I start going to the mall and getting our nails done togther??

Cole Trickle
04-26-2006, 08:29 AM
Shut it B!!! I am staying here!! Finally found a job where I make my own schedule!! :)
So when can Jen and I start going to the mall and getting our nails done togther??
Glad to hear you found your niche! Your good with people so you should go far networking and setting up a pipeline.
The sooner she is out of the house the better!! She will need someone to show her around so she can get used to her new surroundings. I don't pay for her nails or for her shopping habbits so hopefully she knows when to say when so her landlord dosen't have to kick her out!!;) :crossx:
Show her the grocery store first!!! After 3 years in our current Condo I think she has only been able to find one once.

NOTALENT
04-26-2006, 08:38 AM
Glad to hear you found your niche! Your good with people so you should go far networking and setting up a pipeline.
The sooner she is out of the house the better!! She will need someone to show her around so she can get used to her new surroundings. I don't pay for her nails or for her shopping habbits so hopefully she knows when to say when so her landlord dosen't have to kick her out!!;) :crossx:
Show her the grocery store first!!! After 3 years in our current Condo I think she has only been able to find one once.
Haha...you better hope she doesnt see this, I see a swift kick to your manhood in your future if she does.... :220v: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
04-26-2006, 08:44 AM
Haha...you better hope she doesnt see this, I see a swift kick to your manhood in your future if she does.... :220v: :rollside:
It's cool we have an understanding.....
She understands I say stupid shyt and she only gets mad until I buy her teh next drink. :)
I like to tease but I couldn't live without her. I wish everybody got to go home and get into bed with there bestfriend!!

HOOTER SLED-
04-26-2006, 08:56 AM
Congrats guys!!! Welcome to da neighborhooooodd!! :rollside: Let us know if you need anything. Always down to help. We shop at the Vons on Magnolia and Ontario. There is also an Albertsons on Main and Foothill. We'll have to hook up at Grazianos for some pizza and beer when you get settled in. :crossx:

NOTALENT
04-26-2006, 09:17 AM
It's cool we have an understanding.....
She understands I say stupid shyt and she only gets mad until I buy her teh next drink. :)
I like to tease but I couldn't live without her. I wish everybody got to go home and get into bed with there bestfriend!!
haha...thats awesome bro...glad to hear you found the one and are moving on....some guys have all the luck!!! :yuk: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
04-26-2006, 09:33 AM
haha...thats awesome bro...glad to hear you found the one and are moving on....some guys have all the luck!!! :yuk: :crossx:
Don't forget I am almost 30 and we have been together since 99.Shoot we have lived with eachother for 4.5 years now!! :220v:
Took me a while to find the right one but as you know the wrong ones can still be fun for awhile;)

jayd_jr
04-26-2006, 10:10 AM
Congrats on the house!!!!! So when do I start????? Let me know if you need help moving or anything...

LeadDog
04-27-2006, 05:28 AM
Wow Dan.... 2 pages of Atta Boy's :idea: How will you ever fit that head thru a door? :rollside:

NOTALENT
04-27-2006, 05:44 AM
Don't forget I am almost 30 and we have been together since 99.Shoot we have lived with eachother for 4.5 years now!! :220v:
Took me a while to find the right one but as you know the wrong ones can still be fun for awhile;)
Yup yup...so everyone....send me all the hotties that are the wrong ones... :crossx:

Ivan Dan
04-27-2006, 07:14 AM
Wow Dan.... 2 pages of Atta Boy's :idea: How will you ever fit that head thru a door? :rollside:
I don't know but I will have to try... :crossx: :cool: :D How ya been?