PDA

View Full Version : Yo ... Holla Back Girl.

carbonmarine
04-14-2005, 10:29 AM
lol... you learn something everyday.... But ! What I really like is Gwen Steffanis azz in the Red Leotards in her new Video.... ** YEOW ! What Rig shes got !!!
( Source: Urban Dictionary)
1. Hollaback Girl
An attractive girl but not the cream of the crop.
When Tom sees Juile at a club, He hollas at her because she looks good but then when he sees Becky he forgets all about Juile. At the end of the night Becky won't put out so he 'hollas back' at Juile....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-14-2005, 10:32 AM
Thank you. I was wondering what the heck she was saying. I thought maybe it was "halter back girl" and I didn't get it.

superdave013
04-14-2005, 10:34 AM
I live by Gwen's grandmother. Before I knew who she was I always thought that there is a lot of freaky looking people going over to that old lady's house.

AvengerBabe
04-14-2005, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the post... Just yesterday I was wondering what the heck that means!! :D

barbigrl
04-14-2005, 10:54 AM
hahaha..I never knew what that meant either!!

Mrs. casean
04-14-2005, 10:55 AM
I couldn't tell if that was her or not! Now I know :D Thanks! The song is catchy and now I start singing to it when it's on!!! :notam: :D

Jbb
04-14-2005, 10:56 AM
http://musica.aol.com.br/repositorio_imagens/flash/musica/Gwen_Stefani.jpg

carbonmarine
04-14-2005, 11:01 AM
The songs in the Sprit & Tempo of Black Fraternity Step Rythems as well as Southern Black College Marching Bands.... Its actually lotsa fun to watch and hear if you ever get the chance.

Red Eye
04-14-2005, 11:42 AM
lol... you learn something everyday.... But ! What I really like is Gwen Steffanis azz in the Red Leotards in her new Video.... ** YEOW ! What Rig shes got !!!
1. Hollaback Girl
When Tom sees Juile at a club, He hollas at her because she looks good but then when he sees Becky he forgets all about Juile. At the end of the night Becky won't put out so he 'hollas back' at Juile....
Thank you for the clarification. That's one less thing I have to figure out. :)

h2oski2fast
04-14-2005, 01:26 PM
Thanks Rick, I'll sleep better tonight knowing that! :yuk:

Dave C
04-14-2005, 01:30 PM
gee thanks for the useless tidbit of info :notam:
now can we get back to staring at her a ss?

Screaming Pete
04-14-2005, 02:19 PM
1. Hollaback Girl
I thought a Hollow back girl was one that gave you the big arch when she lies on her back when knocking it out, or that chick in chrome on the mud flaps AVB

IN2-IN2MX
04-16-2005, 05:00 PM
My favorite song right now!!!
B - A - N - A - N - A - S.