PDA

View Full Version : Are the Giants happy to be going to Col.?

Beer Factor
04-14-2005, 11:12 AM
I'm thinking they will be very happy to leave LA after losing 4 out 5 to the Dodgers early in the season. At least they can beat col. who they swept already this year.

HCS
04-14-2005, 11:22 AM
The Giants need to get Bonds back. That way he can hit in 15 runs per game.
Then their bullpin can rest at ease. :rolleyes: :D

JetBoatRich
04-14-2005, 01:05 PM
The Giants need to get Bonds back. That way he can hit in 15 runs per game.
Then their bullpin can rest at ease. :rolleyes: :D
That is not asking to much :eek: Bonds will be out half the year :eek: they could be far out of it by then :eek:

Beer Factor
04-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Alou and Bonds are out. Enjoy the early good start LAD's...It won't last. Whoever hangs in there will win this thing. Look at the w/l records in the league...Lots of balance and parity :)
Giants aren't out of it by a long shot....
No it's early in the season. I'm sure the Giants will come back just to lose the division to the Dodgers by one game. :cry:

Beer Factor
04-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Nobody count out the Padres. They are getting QUALITY pitching in every outing, as usual from a Bruce Bochy team. Dave Roberts nursing a hammy and Eric Young on the 60 day DL with a separated shoulder. They'll be in the thick on things all season.
The Padres have a good team also. We'll see how they fare against the Blue Crew this weekend.

Ziggy
04-14-2005, 04:35 PM
With a 152 games left in the season you guys are already saying who's likely in and who's not???
So much can change and will change before its all said and done. To me, baseball doesn't get very interesting til much later in the season, no reason to get the shorts in a bunch just yet. :cool:
Oh yeah, GO PADRES!!! :D :D

Beer Factor
04-14-2005, 05:31 PM
With a 152 games left in the season you guys are already saying who's likely in and who's not???
So much can change and will change before its all said and done. To me, baseball doesn't get very interesting til much later in the season, no reason to get the shorts in a bunch just yet. :cool:
You may be right, but i gotta talk shit when the Dodgers beat up on the Giants.

Party Cat
04-14-2005, 05:44 PM
Ziggy, Ziggy, Ziggy.......just when I was starting to think you were cool......... ;) ;)